Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slutty debs dresses

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭evry1sm8

Are you an 'exotic dancer' or something?

LOL :D
    Why in gods name would you assume this?
    No, I'm not.

GAAman wrote: »

HEY EVERYONE I AM A HOT 30 YEAR OLD CHICK WHO DOES NOT LOOK ANYWHERE NEAR 30 AND I HAVE AN AMAZING BODY, PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!

:rolleyes:

Why would this get me attention? :confused:

Besides, what I said was nothing like the above.
    If I *had* said that, and in CAPS too, then maybe I'd see where you were coming from

gavredking wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQm_U7HuYb3iKM3sGBsdeoWyDHKfxJtiiDbRoFDPCu36dlpukMx

Haha :D brilliant.

How nice! Such a high opinion of girls and women. :rolleyes:

What happened to the idea of respecting people for who they are and not what they wear?

I think most people on here find it humorous / entertaining to make out like they are mindless perverts.
    Its a bit thick really.
    They're obviously not very old, or smart.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

evry1sm8 wrote: »
    I think most people on here find it humorous / entertaining to make out like they are mindless perverts.
    Its a bit thick really.

Actually, I am a very smart pervert.

The two are not mutually exclusive...in fact throughout history the two have often gone hand in hand.

Do you know Da Vinci's drawing of the man in the wheel?

Blueprints for a rape machine.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Why did this guy get so many thanks? Seriously. Cop on.

It was a joke, meant in jest.

Not a child no, but they're still in their teens ffs!

Its not classy, or attractive.
    And 18/19 is still too young for "sexy" clothes. Thats just my opinion on the matter.

It was probably different when you were this age, things change.
    Lol :)
    I have a great body myself, I look a lot younger than my age too,
    but thats not the point in the least.

You really sound like you are jealous of these young women.
    Sorry. Some things just should not be joked about IMO.
    "Sexy children"? If you find that funny then I reckon youre not very mature.

You are not sounding very mature either.
    Yeah I get that.
    I dont see whats funny about it though.
    I think its a bit thick, and immature if Im honest, but thats just my opinion.

Thick and immature.
    Tiny bit new to this, I dont even know how to upload a picture on here??

I seriously doubt that.
    Its a bit thick really.

You have insulted every poster here more than once.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

More slutty debs dress pics please, this thread is beginning to disappoint!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

They're women and they can wear what they like. Women dress like this everyday in Spain and Italy...skimpy doesn't = slutty. Get with the times, people! Like hello!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭lastlaugh

dermiek wrote: »
    hondasam wrote: »
    ugly women in ugly dresses.
    lastlaugh wrote: »
    :eek:
    you ok there ?

No, I'm a bit shocked.

Are you seriously suggesting those women are ugly?

You are either jealous or having a laugh, which one is it?

lastlaugh wrote: »
    you ok there ?

No, I'm a bit shocked.

Are you seriously suggesting those women are ugly?

You are either jealous or having a laugh, which one is it?

Well I'm not jealous. No one could think either of those women are ugly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

This thread just went full retard. You never go full retard.

You really sound like you are jealous of these young women.

I seriously doubt that.

You have insulted every poster here more than once.

Why does saying I have a nice figure and look younger than my age = jealousy of younger people?
    Maybe Im saying it because its the truth?

Im saying I think over-revealing dresses lack class, so why would I be jealous of someone wearing them? :confused:

Being happy with my own body & having youthful looks is completely irrelevant to my opinions on how young girls dress anyway :confused:

And I have not insulted every poster on here.
    I have said that laughing at, or finding the idea of people seeing "kids" as sexy - funny, is pretty immature, and would make you think that they are not really that smart, since whats funny about it really?
    Not everyone on here finds such things funny, and I doubt the ones that do would be offended or insulted by what I think anyway.

And no, I only discovered last night after someone said to me how to upload a picture on here, as I've never had the need before.

Why are people on here so suspicious of everyone else?
    A lot of you seem to think people only say things because they are jealous, looking for attention, or just plain lying.
    Makes me wonder what your own motivations are if you suspect these motivations from others.
    Some people do have the capacity to just be honest, you know...?

Shut up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭lastlaugh

Why does saying I have a nice figure and look younger than my age = jealousy of younger people?

Im saying I think over-revealing dresses lack class, so why would I be jealous of someone wearing them? :confused:

Being happy with my own body & having youthful looks is completely irrelevant to my opinions on how young girls dress anyway :confused:

And no, I only discovered last night after someone said to me how to upload a picture on here, as I've never had the need before.

A lot of you seem to think people only say things because they are jealous, looking for attention, or just plain lying.
    Makes me wonder what your own motivations are if you suspect these motivations from others.

Excellently put.

Can you upload some pictures of youself know that you know how please?
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

I just rang around all the local hotels to get the low down on when the Debs are on.

BRING IT ON !!!!!! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

This is twice now you've mentioned your good looks and nice figure, OP.

I think it's time you ponied up with the pics. For all we know you're 74, bald and wearing a string vest and y-fronts while you tell us you're Julia from Dalkey and you like ponies and Justin Bieber.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

But who wants to be classy at 18? It's the age to experiment in every way. I wore a dress to my debs in 1999 (I was 19...a woman) that I wouldn't be seen dead in now..it wasn't particularly revealing but it was pretty outrageous and definitely not classy. I could do that back then. You get classy in your mid to late twenties but not in your early 20s and below. Did you not experiment with fashion as a young woman?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

cocoshovel wrote: »
    I never understood the tradition of girls plastering themselves with so much fake tan it looks like someone either took a dump on their faces or chocolate mousse yogurt was applied for the debs. Seriously, its absolutely horrible. Do they all really think it makes them look good?

Yeah, that fake tan...looks the colour of hangover piss.

This is twice now you've mentioned your good looks and nice figure, OP.

I think it's time you ponied up with the pics. For all we know you're 74, bald and wearing a string vest and y-fronts while you tell us you're Julia from Dalkey and you like ponies and Justin Bieber.

You can think what you like.
    I have no need to "prove" anything to anyone on here, if you dont take my word for it then thats up to you, not me.

Even if I DID post a picture of myself, whats to say you wouldnt claim I had copied someone elses picture and used it as my own?
    So its a bit pointless really.
    Thats the trouble with the internet isnt it.
    Posting a picture wouldnt prove a thing.

And not once did I refer to myself as "good-looking" either.
    I said Im happy with my body, I have a nice figure, and I know I dont look my age because Im constantly told so, and constantly thought to be in my early-mid twenties by people who dont know.
    I said this in response to a few assumptions from people here that my opinion on how young girls dress was rooted in jealousy and getting "old" in the looks department myself.
    This isnt a competition, so stop thinking it is.
    My opinions on things are not decided by how I look, are yours?

Seriously, why are people on here so suspicious and distrusting?
    And why do you care what I look like in relation to my opinion, get over it!!

I said shut up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

thread disappoint.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

I have a nice figure,

I think we will be the judges of that.

Now pics or GTFO ! :D:D

Eve_Dublin wrote: »
    But who wants to be classy at 18? It's the age to experiment in every way. I wore a dress to my debs in 1999 (I was 19...a woman) that I wouldn't be seen dead in now..it wasn't particularly revealing but it was pretty outrageous and definitely not classy. I could do that back then. You get classy in your mid to late twenties but not in your early 20s and below. Did you not experiment with fashion as a young woman?

Of course, but I wouldnt say I wore "slutty" clothes.
    I thought this was the topic of this entire thread?
    Young women in slutty revealing dresses for debs balls?

When I went to mine I wanted to feel classy, and womanly- but not slutty.
    You can be attractive and beautiful in a dress thats not showing off flesh all over your body. Having a bit of modesty & not wanting to flash yourself needlessly is more attractive IMO. Dont you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

You can think what you like.
    I have no need to "prove" anything to anyone on here, if you dont take my word for it then thats up to you, not me.

Even if I DID post a picture of myself, whats to say you wouldnt claim I had copied someone elses picture and used it as my own?
    So its a bit pointless really.
    Thats the trouble with the internet isnt it.
    Posting a picture wouldnt prove a thing.

And not once did I refer to myself as "good-looking" either.
    I said Im happy with my body, I have a nice figure, and I know I dont look my age because Im constantly told so, and constantly thought to be in my early-mid twenties by people who dont know.
    I said this in response to a few assumptions from people here that my opinion on how young girls dress was rooted in jealousy and getting "old" in the looks department myself.
    This isnt a competition, so stop thinking it is.
    My opinions on things are not decided by how I look, are yours?

Seriously, why are people on here so suspicious and distrusting?
    And why do you care what I look like in relation to my opinion, get over it!!

Time of the month is it???

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

some time ago i caught the Luas and it was full of children and most of the girls were scantily clad and the young fellahs in a very pensive mood.That's too young with children trying to understand their bodies and feelings for one another.The Media is tyrannising the young with peer pressures.Surely life is difficult enough for them without have the Slut Culture thrust on them with all the coded language implicit in all areas of popular culture.Where are we going at all, low life is going to have a field day with no restrictions and lots of tears.It seems that way.

I know what *I* find funny.

It was basically 3 words, and 2 of them were "sexy children"
    Yeah... hilarious... :confused:

The original poster just employed a well know humourous line from a well known animated comedy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL4iVQyp9L4

...and then he used the thread title to project his own version of mild humour by replacing a word. It's not that much of a big deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Why did this guy get so many thanks? Seriously. Cop on.

Here, you missed the joke:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

paddyandy wrote: »
    some time ago i caught the Luas and it was full of children and most of the girls were scantily clad and the young fellahs in a very pensive mood.That's too young with children trying to understand their bodies and feelings for one another.The Media is tyrannising the young with peer pressures.Surely life is difficult enough for them without have the Slut Culture thrust on them with all the coded language implicit in all areas of popular culture.Where are we going at all, low life is going to have a field day with no restrictions and lots of tears.It seems that way.

*Adopts hysterical voice(a la Maude Flanders): "Won't somebody please think of the children!!??"

And I have not insulted every poster on here.
    I have said that laughing at, or finding the idea of people seeing "kids" as sexy - funny, is pretty immature, and would make you think that they are not really that smart, since whats funny about it really?
    Not everyone on here finds such things funny, and I doubt the ones that do would be offended or insulted by what I think anyway.

Stop trolling now it is getting tiresome.
    Yes I am been honest.

• Advertisement

Just pipped you to that one, albeit without an embedding. Was surprised it took til the 10th page.

Advertisement