Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slutty debs dresses

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭batistuta9

if your not able to black out the eyes to hide your identity we'll settle for the neck down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭evry1sm8

batistuta9 wrote: »
    if your not able to black out the eyes to hide your identity we'll settle for the neck down

The only place I have pictures of myself are on my Facebook account, if I link to a picture on there then that will reveal my identity surely?

right click the photo save it to your desktop then upload it here, no one will know who you are

Tiny bit new to this, I dont even know how to upload a picture on here??

Hmmm, this is a test, I wonder will it work?

Obv its not a picture of me, well it is, but a southpark version :)

• Advertisement

click on the attachments button(on the top row) when your making a post...
    or have you been telling lies to everyone on this thread & the whole of boards.ie

batistuta9 wrote: »
    click on the attachments button(on the top row) when your making a post...
    or have you been telling lies to everyone on this thread & the whole of boards.ie

God youre very keen to see a picture of me arent you :D

To be honest I'm just not accustomed to posting pictures of myself on public internet forums.
    Anyone on here that knows me in real life could easily recognise me, my clothes, my jewellery...
    And god knows how far the picture would go if I put one on this public thread, which would put it at the risk of getting to even MORE people that I know. So no, youre just going to have to trust me on this one.
    I have a great figure, I'm constantly told so, and told that I look far less than 30. Just believe that its not a lie, why would it be?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭upandcumming

evry1sm8 wrote: »
    AND still dont show off your tummy / waist etc.

I don't like tits, ass, gee or legs! No sir! I bash it out to tummies and waists!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

I like it when you see them walking home at 6 in the morning and you know they have just been hammered in a bush somewhere,dirty sluts :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭tigerblob

It just looks worse when they are too young.
    A debs dress doesnt have to be boring, or cover you neck to toes- there are nice dresses out there that flatter your figure and look great, AND still dont show off your tummy / waist etc.
    When I went to mine I got a gorgeous one in Debenhams with a low enough back and kind of cocktail style at the bottom, so there are other options!

Actually, I find it very offensive to see girls my age wearing low-back outfits and sleazy cocktail-style dresses, they're simply too young. Old enough to vote, give blood, get married, own property, be independent from others etc is simply not old enough to wear a dress of one's own choosing. Everyone knows that only husseys show off their waists! No man would marry such a woman, only take them for a ride.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Oh_Noes wrote: »
    Somebody please think of the childern.

giggity giggity goo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Donald Draper

you gotta love dirty teenage sluts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

God youre very keen to see a picture of me arent you :D

To be honest I'm just not accustomed to posting pictures of myself on public internet forums.
    Anyone on here that knows me in real life could easily recognise me, my clothes, my jewellery...
    And god knows how far the picture would go if I put one on this public thread, which would put it at the risk of getting to even MORE people that I know. So no, youre just going to have to trust me on this one.
    I have a great figure, I'm constantly told so, and told that I look far less than 30. Just believe that its not a lie, why would it be?

Are you an 'exotic dancer' or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Mickey H wrote: »
    with little fabric around the boob area.

Something like this? :D

http://www.todayfm.com/Libraries/WebsitePics/ThatDress.sflb

She's a dirty Bitch!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

policarp wrote: »
    The reason they're cut out at the sides and the tummy is to show off their tattoos and piercings.

Nah it's actually for the flab to hang out :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shane732

So has anyone come up with some pictures then?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQm_U7HuYb3iKM3sGBsdeoWyDHKfxJtiiDbRoFDPCu36dlpukMx

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

I like it when you see them walking home at 6 in the morning and you know they have just been hammered in a bush somewhere,dirty sluts :rolleyes:
    you gotta love dirty teenage sluts.
    MugMugs wrote: »
    She's a dirty Bitch!

How nice! Such a high opinion of girls and women. :rolleyes:

What happened to the idea of respecting people for who they are and not what they wear?

How nice! Such a high opinion of girls and women. :rolleyes:

What happened to the idea of respecting people for who they are and not what they wear?
    I like your username. Wanna PM with me?

Anyway. The op started it. I'm just a law biding sheep!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

I think I'd sooner hack away at my own throat with a blunt and rusty machete. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭pajunior

hondasam wrote: »
    The poster said ''stupid sexy kids''

would stupid sexy girls/teenagers be acceptable to you?

I don't think for a minute he meant children and no one read it as that.

I did.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Saila wrote: »
    come on father, back inside *opens door*

You're inviting him in your back door?

I think I'd sooner hack away at my own throat with a blunt and rusty machete. :p

You sound ideal. I've got a rusty shears if you want a shot!

A lot of girls that age make silly mistakes, with regards sex and having intimate relationships.
    Some are not ready by this age, to handle their sexuality.

A lot of people make silly mistakes, with regards sex and having intimate relationships. Some are not ready by any age, to handle their sexuality.

17 is the acceptable age to have sex, and many have sex far younger. Surely they should be allowed to explore how they want to represent themselves while they're young? Half the reason that so many teenagers dress revealingly at debs is because for some it's the first time they've had a chance to have a proper date/dinner/dance/hang out with lads in an environment where more is expected of them than just "meeting my mate". They want to look nice/done up and they want all the lads to think they're attractive. Now you might not think that the way they dress is attractive (and I'd agree that there's many a tacky debs dress), but I assure you that a lot of their target audience, teenage boys, will think they're beautiful/sexy, and they'll feel great and hopefully have a good time. If they want to dress revealingly to achieve that, then I say let them have a go, you're only young once.

you're only young once.

So slut about as much as you can until you catch something!

So slut about as much as you can until you catch something!

Exactly!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

We are. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Why did this guy get so many thanks? Seriously. Cop on.

You are right here and your other message too. I am immature and have a very low iq and as such i should behave thusly.
    I have a great body myself, I look a lot younger than my age too

HEY EVERYONE I AM A HOT 30 YEAR OLD CHICK WHO DOES NOT LOOK ANYWHERE NEAR 30 AND I HAVE AN AMAZING BODY, PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,863 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Oh, I am. :cool::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭blackbird98

Iomib wrote: »
    I am very worried about the styles of debs dress that are becoming popular, I think debs dresses that are cut out at the sides and tummy are very sluty and cheap looking, Its a shame that so many 16/17 year old childern feel the need to copy each other by wearing such tack.

Slutty even??

Don't agree, everybody likes a bit of eye candy!!! ;)

Advertisement