Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden NFL 12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Shane.C wrote: »
    Est, Will Giants vs. Cards have to be simmed? i'd prefer if it wasn't

I hope not, We can try on Tuesday as planned, I'll drop out and let you play cpu.

I have a cpu the next week (which i have no problems with) to try get it sorted before the big east game with the Eagles.

I had no problems last season, played 5 or 6 human games last year.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Gameweek has been advanced lads. You have until Friday to play your next game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Copper Pipe aka Chicarito its Jets @ Dolphins this week.

Best for me is Monday night / Tuesday night anytime after 9. Hopefully we get to have a good chat ( I accepted your FR on XBox )

• Registered Users Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭Raoul

Daflood's broncos, can you play tonight around 8?

I just synced the LM stats too btw.

Game was simmed, and Brees is gone for the season.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

etloveslsd wrote: »

:eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

they should do away with bye weeks in Online Franchises :|

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

In a wild overreaction to the zero-offense loss against the Titans, and the looming trade deadline, the Bengals GM is in trade mode:

Open to offers on:
    HB Turner 93
    TE Hernandez 85
    TE Hoppes 84
    RG Davis 83

Looking for:
    Upgrade or change at HB
    Upgrade at RG
    Others (must be really good) depending on offer

(Also posted on LM - PM me with offers)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

McG wrote: »
    they should do away with bye weeks in Online Franchises :|

Makes absolutely no sense, frustrating few days (at least shorter than last season though)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

fcuk that is a joke

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

pudsy how about 10 tonight?

wow, that's harsh. and to think I was angry at losing a safety for the season against the cpu.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

I really like this :D taking out the east, cowboys on ice with DT LE and
    HB injured. Steveo when you around mate? if you cause injuries again I swear i'll find you and kill you

Thanks for all you sympathy and support lads......can't help but notice nobody offered a QB tho....just sayin'

empacher wrote: »
    HB injured. Steveo when you around mate? if you cause injuries again I swear i'll find you and kill you

We'll see Eagles, defence wins championships. If the Bears could make the Superbowl with Sexy Rexy, the Giants might with Mike Kafka (need a nickname)

Thanks for all you sympathy and support lads......can't help but notice nobody offered a QB tho....just sayin'
    you can.take anderson if you want

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

empacher wrote: »

Haha Raoul already has me under report for practicing voodism on opposition players ;)

Im around tonight after 7 and probably all week after 7.

business is business. Christian Ponder is available... for the right price.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I have Brady Quinn or Bruce Gradkowski, though I'm not sure either would be much use to you. I'd be happy to trace if you wanted one of those.

Just had a quick look at your team. You could do with a few moves before trade window closes (even before the Brees injury).

Downgrade your backups at C, HB and TE and get rid of one or 2 MLBs
    Upgrade at QB, DT and LOLB (although maybe you MLBs can slot in here ok).

You need to use what you've got to spare to try sort out QB and DT. There's definitely plenty of better QBs out there available so don't give up too much for one. You're strong at CB too so maybe there's something you can do there too to help fill in the gaps elsewhere.

EDIT: personally I have Ponder (QB 76) and/or Cody (DT 73) available for a CB or maybe your #2 TE or your #2 C

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Ravens Thirty Five Steelers Ten

Handy win for the Ravens, Sam Bradford passing for two TD's and rushed for one. My cornerback got a pick six

Gave up a soft TD and a stupid pick in the fourth quarter

Steelers are a poor team

And so ends my run of five road games in six weeks

Two human games next, Cards and Browns and then I have a bye week

Ravens Four-Two and top of the AFC North, looking to reclaim the division title from the Bengals

etloveslsd,

I'll give you QB Matt Moore for Randall Gay if you're interested. He's a strong system QB despite his 73 rated. I like him.

Hi Giants

Ravens can offer Kyle Orton Eighty Three

Ravens like to run with their QB a fair bit [though Sam Bradford has four fumbles this season :rolleyes:] so I like speedy Joe Webb as a backup

Orton is class, he's a star :cool:

You won't find a QB with this rating from any of the other GM's, any interest?

So I'll cheekily ask for Rodney Hudson center Eighty

Any interest?

Mike, would you ever get a new keyboard man? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Blaine Gabbert 78 overall QB is available, if you're interested @ Etlove

Comments and technical solutions on my keyboard issue thread over on mac forum are welcome :)

I'm so used to it by now I don't mind anymore :):)

Seventy euro for me to buy a new wireless keyboard :(
    No wonder Apple are so rich

lads.. i need a new XBL pass any current good cheapies?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭daflood

Hey ET,

You can have alex smith Ovr 79 for a backup lineman (not fussy: guard or tackle). He is the best QB around that won't cost you anything!!
    We'll see Eagles, defence wins championships. If the Bears could make the Superbowl with Sexy Rexy, the Giants might with Mike Kafka (need a nickname)

lads.. i need a new XBL pass any current good cheapies?
    Have a look at this thread: 27euro?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=74149988

I can't vouch for that. I usually use cheapxboxlivecodes.com

Email it to you in minutes

• Advertisement

daflood wrote: »
    Hey ET,

You can have alex smith Ovr 79 for a backup lineman (not fussy: guard or tackle). He is the best QB around that won't cost you anything!!

When you about for our game?

Advertisement