Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden NFL 12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Empacher, you delayed?

I can only start the game for another 10 minutes. Otherwise i can play late tonight from 10;30 pm onwards.

I can't play tomorrow night , going to Rammstein. So we'll have to let it Sim.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Me and the Falcons had connection issues. The exact same issues I had with the Rams in week 1. We will try again tonight, otherwise we will have to sim too. I too am getting my German rock on tomorrow.

I have not been able to connect to either my human games so far this season. Am starting to get concerned. If I can't connect to Shane in the next game week, I may have to look at dropping out. My last 10 or so games are human. Shane are you around Tuesday? If not I won't be around until Friday

Had no problem last season with human games, and haven't changed my set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

There is a simple fix for this which i posted a few pages back. Go into system settings, network settings, select your networks, additional settings, restore to factory default, then rconnect. It'll work ;)

Edit: here it is.
    Session no longer exists...can't connect to opponent, solutionBoth users must check NAT. How? Go to your Xbox Guide, settings, system settings, network settings, wired or wireless, configure network, additional settings. At the bottom of additional settings is the Restore to Factory Defaults option. Do it, if you have your router setup through you xbox you'll have to reenter the info. But this should allow you to get past the "session no longer exists" problem when trying to play a friend.

Already done that. Thing is I have no problem connecting to other games, just Madden

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

URGENT:
    Anyone know the password to accept Franchise invite?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

bfl2012 but that may be the lm password

bfl2012 but that may be the lm password

Working now, thanks Heli!

Game on

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Will be on now

Should've let the CPU play my game, was doing so much better for me.
    Titans defense shut down the inept Bengals offense.

Good game Heli, good chatting to you.

Bengals @ Titans

Titans win the toss and choose to kick.

The kick off return doesnt go well for the Bengals who get called on a holding penalty. They cant do much and have to punt.

McNabb leads the offense out and on his first pass throws an int.
    Bengals make some progress on the ground and then give it to Newton who throws a pick straight to Tamba Hali who gets grounded immediately.
    Titans have been using Leshoure to soften up the defence with some bruising runs. Then on a 3rd down inside the Bengals red zone McNabb heads wide right and watches it get picked off.
    The 2nd quarter starts off with Newton getting sacked and the Bengals have to punt. The Titans are struggling a bit with their run game but when a big play is needed for Best and Leshoure are there until McNab throws a pick on a long 3rd down.

The Bengals make some progress down with Turner either getting stopped at the line or making +5 yards on plays. Newton throws his second pick to Willis in the end zone who runs it out for 25 yards.

The Titans go to the run game and Best gets them all the way into FG range.

0-3 Titans at the half.

Titans receive and mix it up with Bush and Best on the round and McNabb hitting Finley to keep the defense honest. They end up on 4th and inches around midfield and go for it and make it and the reward after the whole 3rd quarter on ground and pound is a 3 pointer at the start of the 4th.

0-6 Titans

Newton struggles to get his passing game going and gets sacked again and it forces the Bengals to punt. Titans dont have much luck with it and do the same with just over 4 in the game.
    Netwon gets the Bengals a new set of downs.. then R Mathis eager to prove his former coaches comments about him being washed up all wrong, comes up with an int .
    The Titans looking to run out the clock give it to Best who gets in for a 44 yard TD.

With 1:50 on the clock the Bengals get the ball and Netwon gets sacked a couple of times and the Bengals go for it on 4th inside their own red zone and dont get it. Titans just run out the clock.

Some Stats:

Titans offense was 217 yards with 153 on the ground
    Bengals was 64 yard with 60 on the ground
    Titans 3rd down conversion was 30% but the Bengals was 0%
    The Titans really controlled the clock which meant the Bengals offense never got going. Titans have the ball for 24 minutes while the Bengals had it for 8.

Not surprisingly both QBs struggled (in yet more rain)
    McNabb throwing for 71 yards completing 4 from 11 with a rating of 19 with 2 ints no TDS
    Newton throwing 40 yards with 3 from 10 and a rating of 4 and 3 ints.

Best comes back on form after a couple of bad weeks with 137 yards from 28 carries and a TD.
    Turner gets 60 yards from 11 carries

The Bengals D line leads the defense stats for tackles but MVP Mathis comes up with 2.5 sacks and 1 Int

Good game Rob, a shame we were both in a rush, I'm sure with a rest it would have been a different game.

Titans now 2-3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Yea ill be around tuesday anytime really.

Shane.C wrote: »
    Yea ill be around tuesday anytime really.

I should be free around 8

• Registered Users Posts: 7,703 ✭✭✭Raoul

Ben you are back as Commish on the xbox.

Looks like we will be able to advance the league tonight.

Dave will you let Ben know to kick empacher if he doesn't get back to you.

Also I think that it is clear that the majority of people want both an AF thread and a games forum. If we can't have that then we will be sticking with our AF messed up thread.

We might be able to play by 1030 pm, if we havent played by midnight it can be advanced id say

Pudsy, the earliest i'm around for our game is Wednesday.
    When are you free?

Giants, Falcons still having connection problems. Both have restored factory settings, both have re stared routers. both have probably put foot through telly (I have anyway), we can't even connect to a party. But both of us can connect to a party started by someone else. When we both test connections everything comes up ok.

Anybody any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Are both of your NATs set to open?

We think so, when we test our connections we get no warnings. which i have in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

I've just retested mine and it seems grand

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

notyalc666 wrote: »
    I've just retested mine and it seems grand
    Same thing as myself and giants had. no issue connecting out of the franchise has to be EA i think

• Advertisement

Can't connect, so game will have to be simmed, seriously pissed about it. Haven't had a human game yet. Screw you EA.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,703 ✭✭✭Raoul

SantryRed wrote: »
    Are both of your NATs set to open?

This, no matter what you think double check that all your settings are correct.

Broncos, any chance you are around to play our game now? Or as soon as Ben can advance the league.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Will I advance the league now?

Not surprisingly both QBs struggled (in yet more rain)

7 passes completed between the two QB's, almost matched by passes completed the opposition with 5 INTs.

I am really struggling with Cam Newton, am hoping it was partially the rain but not sure. Really need to get practising with him so have acquired him another franchise hoping for an improvement in both.

Ye Bills Eagles can be simmed

Pudsy, the earliest i'm around for our game is Wednesday.
    When are you free?

Free at some point most nights, wed should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Est, Will Giants vs. Cards have to be simmed? i'd prefer if it wasn't

Rob.. was in so much of a rush after our game i brought the wrong charger with me... pudsy will be around tonight unless i manage to get my hands on one

Well let me know if you're free at any point Heli

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Has the gameweek been moved on?

When are the Browns available to play?

Advertisement