Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden NFL 12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

Just so you know, I'll be away from friday until monday morning so whenever the week advances keep in mind that you won't catch me before then :o

that's pretty much the entire gameweek. we'll have to make it Monday evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

My game against the CPU redskins dropped out but in a very weird way. There was 46 seconds left I was up by 14. It pauses tells me the game stats will not count and let's me finish the game ?!?!

I'm going to have some dinner before finishing this!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Did your connection drop by any chance or were you connected to live the whole time?

adrian522 wrote: »
    Did your connection drop by any chance or were you connected to live the whole time?

I believe I was connected to live the whole time. Very strange indeed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Anytime I've played when a connection drops in the fourth quarter the score is counted and the game is over

Strange you have to replay it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

My game against the CPU redskins dropped out but in a very weird way. There was 46 seconds left I was up by 14. It pauses tells me the game stats will not count and let's me finish the game ?!?!

I'm going to have some dinner before finishing this!

It happened to me before when playing a friend and he got disconnected and it let me finish the game against the cpu. it was just a private game. I think it was because it was so close to the end of the game, that it let you continue.

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Anytime I've played when a connection drops in the fourth quarter the score is counted and the game is over

Strange you have to replay it

Not sure about full 4th quarter but definitely happened a few times inside the 2min warning and it counted for me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Anyone want to trade me a backup MLB or back LE as I'm a bit light in both positions?

Somewhere in the 70's OVR would be fine for either position.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Anyone want to trade me a backup MLB or back LE as I'm a bit light in both positions?

I've Woods. 76 rated LE. Interested in a trade for Butler your CB? Rated 75?

Sounds good ...do you want to propose the trade on LM or xbox and I'll accept,

• Advertisement

Will do :)

You have a ridiculous amount of CBs Adro :pac: Can I have another :D

Brilliant. The league can be advanced tonight. I'll be playing my game soon and Berty and Daflood are playing tonight at 9pm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Hey guys, finally found a wifi spot in my cheap-ass hotel in the Alps. Sorry if there was some confusion about my availability, had posted a message to sim Steelers game and when I'd be back but probably got lost in the thread.
    CPU seems to have done well in my absence thankfully!

Will be back Saturday night, so will be available for Titans game anytime Sunday and Monday evening.

The bills go 0-3 .Losing 27-11 to the redskins. 3 forced Fumbles and an interception in the endzone cost me. Had them on there own 3 yard line and Jacobs decides to break 4 tackles and take it in for a TD.

Well If i want a wild card spots no more L's this season. Tebow got hurt late in the 4th and Whitehurst had to come on for him. First play 60 yard pass to Vjackson.

It's not panic stations yet......

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Hey guys, finally found a wifi spot in my cheap-ass hotel in the Alps. Sorry if there was some confusion about my availability, had posted a message to sim Steelers game and when I'd be back but probably got lost in the thread.
    CPU seems to have done well in my absence thankfully!

Will be back Saturday night, so will be available for Titans game anytime Sunday and Monday evening.
    Great :rolleyes: stay where you are:D

:
    The bills go 0-3 .Losing 27-11 to the redskins. 3 forced Fumbles and an interception in the endzone cost me. Had them on there own 3 yard line and Jacobs decides to break 4 tackles and take it in for a TD.

Well If i want a wild card spots no more L's this season. Tebow got hurt late in the 4th and Whitehurst had to come on for him. First play 60 yard pass to Vjackson.

CPU has probably been the most improved player tbh!
    the 6th seed will have 8-8 record mark my words!!

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

If the league gets advanced tonight are the Giants(est) able to play tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭Raoul

SantryRed wrote: »
    Brilliant. The league can be advanced tonight. I'll be playing my game soon and Berty and Daflood are playing tonight at 9pm :)

Yeah great stuff. Really hoping for a Chiefs win in your game :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Shane.C wrote: »
    If the league gets advanced tonight are the Giants(est) able to play tonight?

If it does I'm playing the Bengals tonight...:p:p:p

Raoul wrote: »
    Yeah great stuff. Really hoping for a Chiefs win in your game :D

34-9 :cool:

• Advertisement

Never liked the Chiefs :P

Wow great win forthe Chiefs!!!

Raoul wrote: »
    Never liked the Chiefs :P

:pac:

Still trying out new stuff with Locker at the minute. Enjoying flinging it about. 2 picks this week but it's all about being better in the play offs come week 17 and beyond :D

proposed MLB (70) for WR (71) trade

Colts, packers I've accepted those trades...

I'm starting to worry now as I have the skins up next and I really despise Jacobs in this game.

Just looking at the stats, Washington had 200% red zone scoring, 2 scores from 1 trip, that's pretty good going :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Advance tonight to week 5? Sounds mad. I'm good to play the Broncos tomorrow from 5pm if so.

League is advanced and LM site is updated. You have until Monday night to play your games. :) (bye week for me :()

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Berty,

When do you want to play our game? Just to give a few choices if they're any good:

I can do any time after 3pm tomorrow (probably the best day for me), any time before 6pm and after 10pm on Friday, more than likely can't do Saturday at all, any time Sunday after 6pm and Monday after 8pm.

Only thing is, if we play at 9pm or after on a weekday there's a chance I may not be able to mic up.

Cheers :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Ravens lose for second week in a row

Great red zone D from both teams

Seahawks picking off Sam Bradford twice in the redzone.
    Ravens with one pick and two forced fumbles in the redzone

Matt Stafford showing off his big arm with some long bombs to Malcolm Flyod and Austin Collie, I got burned

Probably my highest passing yardage ever, Bradford with 339 yds passing

But games come down to who makes the least mistakes and the two redzone picks killed me

Ravens torched down the field in the last minute and completed a pass and tackled on the ten yd line.
    But alas, no timeouts left and could not get set so no chance of taking it to overtime

Lots of great passes and stupid errors.

Ravens go 3-2, still atop the AFC North

Advertisement