Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden NFL 12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Myself an paully D had a half a game there but seems to be some connection issues

Likewise with myself and kaiche in a friendly, a shame, it was a good game. We tried to start it again but it was incredibly laggy, DCed again so I signed out.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Myself an paully D had a half a game there but seems to be some connection issues

It wasn't me you were playing anyway mate, I'm tucked up in the bed here! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

adrian522 wrote: »
    Well that was the biggest disaster of an ending ever. I had it won ball on the 1 time almost up, just let the clock roll down to 2 seconds and call the time out and kick the fg to win.

Realised at the last second I've no time outs left, lose by 2 points, disaster.

Oh no no my friend....not ever...try waiting till 6 seconds, hitting A only to find it doesn't work, then hammer A and the ball hits the bar....beat that!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Paully D wrote: »

So maybe it was myself and heli playing the game, I've got to get used to the gamertags.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Paully D wrote: »
    matthew8 wrote: »
    So maybe it was myself and heli playing the game, I've got to get used to the gamertags.

Sorry... Matthew it was

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

madalig12 wrote: »
    Well that was the biggest disaster of an ending ever. I had it won ball on the 1 time almost up, just let the clock roll down to 2 seconds and call the time out and kick the fg to win.

Realised at the last second I've no time outs left, lose by 2 points, disaster.

Oh no no my friend....not ever...try waiting till 6 seconds, hitting A only to find it doesn't work, then hammer A and the ball hits the bar....beat that!
    Well at least I would have got a kick off in that situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

By the way, can you play friendlies using your franchise teams?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Well at least I would have got a kick off in that situation.
    True but at least for two seconds you knew you'd lost, you didnt have to go through the heart stopping moment between the kick and the ball dropping down from the bar!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭Raoul

Anybody hear anything from big bad rob whether he is playing his game this week or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Raoul wrote: »
    Anybody hear anything from big bad rob whether he is playing his game this week or not?

He's on holiday till end of week. Saturday i believe. Another reason we need a forum ! :pac:

Adrian heart break! Look at the stats, looked like such a close game and it a fourth quarter comeback. Will just add more spice when you get him to candlestick !

• Advertisement

So forward the week on?

Stevo any chance you can get on now? If I had of known that Rob was away I could have played earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Has the week been forwarded? Getting the next game vs. CPU out of the way tonight would be good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Ravens at Niners

Ravens go on the road for the fourth week in the row.
    The GM is silently cursing the commish and reckons the schedule was rigged :mad:
    Players have been motivated with the coaches everyone is against us speech

It'll be our third game Adrian. I'll believe we are 1-1 so far, always tight defensive slogs with a FG in the difference for both games as I remember

I'm good any evening after six pm, whatever day suits you

I can forward it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Stuffed by the Cpu saints, the darkest time in my madden life :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,367 ✭✭✭davetherave

If Rob/Bengals is gone for the week, could he be removed from the league so I can play the cpu?

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Beat the Seahawks, Ryan got his passing back to old ways, as Williams took a back seat, with Bryant, Marshall and Gettis owning the air.

Seahawks only score was a rushing TD from Stafford who ran completely through my line and for about 40 yards, sickened haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

If Rob/Bengals is gone for the week, could he be removed from the league so I can play the cpu?

He'll be back by the end of the week.

So Cards are 4-0 now, some teams are taking control of their divisions at this early stage

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

mikemac1 wrote: »
    So Cards are 4-0 now, some teams are taking control of their divisions at this early stage
    Yeah, you better let me win so can keep up.

Free tonight from about 7.30 or 8 ...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

falcons how about 7 for our game?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Stuffed by the Cpu saints, the darkest time in my madden life :(

AFC South is tight again this season... none of us doing very well. I've got the CPU Jags this week and hopefully can knock 'em off top.

Let me know later on in the week if you can play later on in the week or not. Then i can kick rob if needs be

McG wrote: »
    AFC South is tight again this season... none of us doing very well. I've got the CPU Jags this week and hopefully can knock 'em off top.

Yeah its not been easy. we'll probably start to see a bit of shape taking place once everyone has played each other.

I play the Texans next gameweek i think.

Free tonight from about 7.30 or 8 ...

Grand, I'll be on for 7.30 but if you're a bit later that fine

Fcuuuuuuuuuk! had an epic post written about the start to the new season and closed my browser :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,367 ✭✭✭davetherave

Raoul wrote: »
    Let me know later on in the week if you can play later on in the week or not. Then i can kick rob if needs be

I'll be out of the country from friday afternoon to monday morning, so early friday morning would be the absolute latest I'd be able to play.

I'll be out of the country from friday afternoon to monday morning, so early friday morning would be the absolute latest I'd be able to play.

Ok think thats fair enough. As you are available for a lot more of the gameweek than Rob. I will kick him before this evening and invite him back aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭daflood

Yep 9pm Wednesday. Done.
    Berty44 wrote: »
    I can do kick off at 9. Is that ok?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

falcons how about 7 for our game?

Yea that should be grand with me

Advertisement