Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic **This Thread Now Closed For Business**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Gutted for Croatia, they didn't deserve to lose that. Put 10 quid on Spain to win the WC and got a 5 free bet for todays game, Neymar anytime. :cool:

What are peoples bets?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Gutted for Croatia, they didn't deserve to lose that. Put 10 quid on Spain to win the WC and got a 5 free bet for todays game, Neymar anytime. :cool:

What are peoples bets?

Germany to win for me. Dont think Spain will do it again while Brazil werent very impressive tonight. Think Argentina are the only other real option.

Also, fuck Fabregas.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I can't see Germany pulling it off tbh, and I really don't want Spain to win. I'm still guardedly thinking Brazil to win, or Argentina.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Brazil were lucky.......

And i'm guessing that gnfnrhead is an Arsenal supporter judging by this
    Also, **** Fabregas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Don't see this big Argentina revival that seemingly everybody else is. Have Spain down to win. They're at ridiculously long odds considering they're the holders.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Viva la Raza!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

As it seems we have a few in here who know about computers any Idea why my computer suddenly started doing this?

ewUXYW8.png

Don't think I've installed anything new at least not before I was trying to fix this but now suddenly my libaries folders have turned into blank libary-ms files be they Documents, music, videos or Pictures and when clicked on they are non responsive. They are also like this in the start menu as can be seen in the screen grab.

I can access my files if I go a big round about way each time i.e through my computer - C drive - users - toshiba - my documents... etc

I read online that I should just delete the files and then right click on the libaries folder on the left and choose restore default libaries but it just restores them exactly as they were before the delete as the non responsive folders from the screengrab.

Really confused whats going on and why? I'll probably be able to sort it as even though im no ace on computers ill stumble about with google searches etc until I can find a solution but if anyone knows itd be great

NEW SLASH SONG

btw Incase any of you don't have access to the Soccer forum but would like to post there access is not required during the WC

also wondering if anyone could point me towards to forum I should probably have posted my above post. Off topic is my default for something like miscellaneous in many situations but im sure there is a board for such queries, we have a mustard board afterall

Is it your computer or laptop that's gone haywire?

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Is it your computer or laptop that's gone haywire?

laptop. So Computers and Tech - Laptops?

laptop. So Computers and Tech - Laptops?

That's your best bet, i'm sure someone could tell why your laptop has gone haywire

Missed the first half but based on the highlights, I cant see Holland finishing with 11 men. Some of their tackles are more like assaults.

Van Persie's equalizer was magnificent

c064d717b1d1cded11985ff058602b93.gif?1402690241

Today we are learning if you go rough against Spain, they bend over.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,020 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

I hate Spain, so this is fantastic to watch, nearly as much fun as Bayern pounding Barca last year:)

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Today we are learning if you go rough against Spain, they bend over.

Could be more than 1-4 me thinks, Spain have just crumbled

Holland are definitely throwing down a marker to the rest of the teams.

This is a massacre.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    This is a massacre.

nah if Spain lost 1-7, that would be a massacre

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,148 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Spain should have De Gea in goals, Koke in midfield.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Spain should have De Gea in goals, Koke in midfield.
    I'm wondering will De Gea or Reina be played in the next games or not. Casillas is good, but I'd say getting dropped for most of Madrid's games doesn't help.

I wouldnt be surprised if some people bet on Spain now tring to get great odds, they did lose their first match last time too but jaysus!

Van Persie's first was just awesome, they literally battered the champions

Paddy Power have the Dutch at 12/1 to win the World Cup outright, surely worth throwing a €10 on them.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

As a United fan, that was glorious...

As a United fan, that was glorious...

I 2nd this, a glimpse of what we'll see under Van Gaal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

My feelings on the World Cup:

uGyE7pY.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,148 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

mxph3 wrote: »
    My feelings

You could always leave :p

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I 2nd this, a glimpse of what we'll see under Van Gaal
    Not just that, RvP in the second half was great to watch too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

IT Crowd might be unfunnier than Big Bang Theory.

Still think Spain can overcome this but United fans must've came across the world. We have our first big shock by jaysus.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement