Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic **This Thread Now Closed For Business**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

glenjamin wrote: »
    You'll be able to bust out the ol' tin whistle at sessions. "Wonderwall!"

Three Blind Mice might be the best I could manage. ;)

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Breaking Bad on July 14th. Why cant that be tomorrow????? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Three Blind Mice might be the best I could manage. ;)

Rock on!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Turned the longest yard on there earlier bah gawd theres a good few wrestlers in it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Congrats on all the engagements guys! Enjoy it, we are 9 months away from our own wedding date and entering the deep end of planning now!

Don't start planning anything yet though, take the time to enjoy being engaged! It's a great time and ye'll be buzzing off it for quite some time!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

To the guys getting married are yee doing that marital weekend course with the church?
    My brother had to do it last year and it sounded like something from a sitcom.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

GTR63 wrote: »
    To the guys getting married are yee doing that marital weekend course with the church?
    My brother had to do it last year and it sounded like something from a sitcom.

I'm personally not pushed about a church wedding but she is so we will have to do it.
    Sounds like a load of crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Well is it worth it for the sake of your future wife's happiness? Then it doesn't sound like too much crap. :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Yeah those courses with Accord are a waste of time tbh. So do a short one if you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

We are atheist so civil ceremony FTW! :D

• Advertisement

What fcuking cnut invented imaginary numbers in maths and why are they being used in other subjects :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I used to like maths until they decided to throw the alphabet in their too >_>

Suarez using a hand to score against mansfield, don't know why we needed to bring him on for latest crap english buy. I'm blaming Rafa anyway nobody ever argues with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Suarez is the best heel in the business. RVP last night got no heat.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Out of interest, would there be interest in a PW Boards.ie Minecraft server?

I want to build some things on Minecraft, but I don't see the point in doing it where no one can see it :P Going to rent a server for a few weeks and wondering if people on here would like to play....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Is there a minecraft mac? if so then yes!

Suarez is the best heel in the business. RVP last night got no heat.

Joe Cole was meant to have put in an almighty performance, lol. Suarez is better at playing the Johnny Foreigner role than Cesaro ever will be. Put Luis with Rafa and you'd get nuclear heat.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Its my first day back at work since before Christmas anyone else struggling?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I struggled BIG time last Wednesday (my first day back) and again a bit today, being as it's my first Monday back! :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 33,242 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Going to be a looooonnnnnngggggg week for everybody.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

Back since last Wednesday but starting my New Year weight cut today and I gave up the fags on Saturday. Having huge carb and nicotine withdrawals.

Dancor wrote: »
    Back since last Wednesday but starting my New Year weight cut today and I gave up the fags on Saturday. Having huge carb and nicotine withdrawals.

I did a huge carb cut a few years ago it was tough I really missed Pizza

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oooh, look at all the fancypants with their jobs and their paid employment...:P

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Pfft.... hardly fancypants... although recently I did make partner in K..P..M.. actually never mind :P

Fancypants with their holidays too! I was back in the 26th :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Fancypants with your holidays, I had no Christmas holidays at all!

It's my birthday today and the parents really delivered:

24ev0p1.jpg

No idea how they even knew what ones to get me! They must've done some serious investigating!

Fancypants with your holidays, I had no Christmas holidays at all!

It's my birthday today and the parents really delivered:

No idea how they even knew what ones to get me! They must've done some serious investigating!

They prob checked your Internet History.... That should make dinner uncomfortable later :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

lockie1983 wrote: »
    They prob checked your Internet History.... That should make dinner uncomfortable later :pac:

Thankfully they should be in Poland by now so no awkward dinners until next week, unless of course they decided to emigrate based on what they found!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Happy birthday Cherry_Cola!

• Advertisement

1c5b2c40-2c9f-4f1b-a466-ae2994ff6912_3e1a903f-d523-4c8a-a3e6-cef5dadb5d20.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement