Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic **This Thread Now Closed For Business**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Off the top of my head:

Sturridge (City to Chelsea)
    Silvestre (Utd to Arsenal)
    Benayoun (Liverpool to Chelsea to Arsenal)

all been misses. Can't remember that many hits alright tbh.

Benayoun did very well with Arsenal. Would have loved to keep him but he wanted to be playing more and cant blame him. Hasnt happened though.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Dancor wrote: »
    Congrats Pete, tag-team wedding!!!

Make it a three-way! Congrats to CM_Punked as well! Awesome dude I've have the privilege to meet a few times.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

The reception can be a cage match! Congrats on the engagements guys.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Gibson is a good shout. May as well include phil neville.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Proud to announce my engagement to Flah :pac:

Seriously congrats dancor and Pete.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Ando's Saggy Bottom

Proud to announce my engagement to Flah :pac:

I thought we said we'd tell the parents first. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,969 ✭✭✭cena

well done lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Congrats Lads! Best of luck!
    Now own up! Which of you did the Randy Savage "Willlll YOOOOOU MAARY MEE"?
    :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

****ing Chelsea. Shocking...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭glenjamin

****in hate QPR and Harry Redknapp!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

I LOVE YOU QPR :D

Mata on the bench for 75 mins against a QPR defence at stamford bridge? Shocking stuff from rafa...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

My Football Manager team doing me proud :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Tinie wrote: »
    I LOVE YOU QPR :D

Mata on the bench for 75 mins against a QPR defence at stamford bridge? Shocking stuff from rafa...

Really? They should of been able to beat them comfortably without Mata even Liverpool hammered them handily.
    Loving Charlie Brooker's 2012 Wipe on BBC at the minute.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Saw it last night. One bit drags, mainly cause the source material ain't funny, but otherwise a brilliant show.

Can't wait till the new series starts in a few weeks...

GTR63 wrote: »
    Really? They should of been able to beat them comfortably without Mata even Liverpool hammered them handily.
    QPR coped with chelsea pretty comfortably all game, so alarm bells should have been ringing at half time. And everyone knows Mata is by far chelsea's best player. Everything goes through him really. Completely different team without him.

Tinie wrote: »
    QPR coped with chelsea pretty comfortably all game, so alarm bells should have been ringing at half time. And everyone knows Mata is by far chelsea's best player. Everything goes through him really. Completely different team without him.

Surely Hazard and Oscar should stand up they spent 60m on them. I haven't seen them play a lot this season but the way people banged on about Hazard beforehand I was expecting more from him. Mata is undoubtably their best player but Qpr were VERY bad last weekend at home to us, it could of been 5 at half time.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

London, what a helluvatown! Can't wait to get back, didnt do half as much as i wanted but loved every minute of it.
    Tubes are awesome.
    Dancor wrote: »
    Congrats Pete, tag-team wedding!!!

3 way intergender tag match!

Got my own fireworks in front of the eye. :D

The definition of desperation must be looking for "Transfer News" on twitter. But I always do it even in January :o

Meant to say earlier congrats to the guys getting married & hope you`ll all have more luck than this guy.....

flair_flop.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

Congrats To you and the misses CM.

GTR63 wrote: »
    Surely Hazard and Oscar should stand up they spent 60m on them. I haven't seen them play a lot this season but the way people banged on about Hazard beforehand I was expecting more from him. Mata is undoubtably their best player but Qpr were VERY bad last weekend at home to us, it could of been 5 at half time.

hazard was on the bench for most of the game also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,815 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Congrats to Dancor, Pete and CM_Punked on your engagements. Any of you give her a squared circle?

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Congrats to Dancor, Pete and CM_Punked on your engagements. Any of you give her a squared circle?

The outcome wouldnt have been as positive had i done that, might tell her i'm worried about losing my own actual ring when the time comes so therefore I should get a 16 x 16 one. I think its fair to think i wont lose that.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,815 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

"With this ring"...*Opens curtain to reveal wrestling ring*..."I thee wed"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

glenjamin wrote: »
    ****in hate QPR and Harry Redknapp!
    I mean I'm not asking for a horrific plane crash or anything, just for some Saville-related inquiry of any sort to stop all the Arry luv.

The brother got engaged Christmas day. He made a wooden box with saw in it with the ring hidden in it.

Paid the car insurance today. Got 40euro off.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Anyone play any musical instruments? I've always wanted to learn one and with it being a new year I'm getting the itch to try one.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

I play a small bit of guitar. Not as much as use since I damnaged my hand. What are looking at playing

Anyone play any musical instruments? I've always wanted to learn one and with it being a new year I'm getting the itch to try one.

Been playing bass 10 years this year. Its the perfect instrument, easy to learn, challenging to master. Relatively cheap to start and always techniques to try out.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I've been thinking mainly of the guitar. Been considering the tin whistle too funnily enough, mainly because I had one for a brief spell in primary school and regret not sticking with it.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭glenjamin

I've been thinking mainly of the guitar. Been considering the tin whistle too funnily enough, mainly because I had one for a brief spell in primary school and regret not sticking with it.

You'll be able to bust out the ol' tin whistle at sessions. "Wonderwall!"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement