Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

Today was the longest Friday ever. I've so much homework and like, 5 tests next week. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Just looked up the points for the course I want to do. 719 is what they're looking for! :O

729 this year mate :o

M&S* wrote: »
    Went to see Hamlet today, made me realise how much I need to go back over it!

Aww this post was much better before you edited it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

TBH I'm not even glad it's the weekend I just want to get to the midterm asap!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Aww this post was much better before you edited it :p

I done it on my phone :P Few too many drinks at Hamlet I'd say! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Couldn't be arsed going to mass today so I just went home sick with suprising ease at half twelve. And I actually did some homowork. On a Friday. Hmmm...

I've stayed up this long doing nothing, I may as well go to bed now and throw on a film ;)

M&S* wrote: »
    Be graaaaand, if anyone I know has found me on Boards they're just as bad themselves for stalking the place!:P

Don't forget that this place is absolutely plagued with guests the whole time. At any time there could easily be 10x the number of guests as members here. Don't even get me started on the busy times of the year!...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

How is it we spend our lives talking about stalkers in this thread? We're a really paranoid bunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Chuchoter wrote: »
    How is it we spend our lives talking about stalkers in this thread? We're a really paranoid bunch.

I know ya, leave us alone!:pac:

• Advertisement

So paranoid that we have to stalk eachother to make sure that we're not being stalked by eachother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Sure me and shefellover apparently go to school on the same hill, who knows how many times we have queued next to each other in Londis? >_>

Namlub wrote: »
    Sure me and shefellover apparently go to school on the same hill, who knows how many times we have queued next to each other in Londis? >_>

Ugh hate that guy, he's always tripping people in the doorway

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Is it only me or are the first years awful brazen this year? Myself and my friends were having lunch in a class. It was 15 minutes before class started and they just waltzed in and sat down. In my day, 6th years kicked you out of your lunch place!! :mad:

Hot chicken roll for 2.70? Probably be many more times before the year's out with them prices! :pac: Hey I've never once tripped someone in the doorway!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

Is it only me or are the first years awful brazen this year? Myself and my friends were having lunch in a class. It was 15 minutes before class started and they just waltzed in and sat down. In my day, 6th years kicked you out of your lunch place!! :mad:
    Omg yes! I sit in at lunch to eat with my friends and do a bit of homework and the first years come and sit with us and talk to us! Back in my day I was terrified of 6th years :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭AnamGlas

But ye're 6th years now, with that comes authority, and authority must be abused!

It takes a while to kick in but at some stage you must have realised; you're a 6th year now, it us your duty to terrify the 1st years and to remind them that they should not feel comfortable in this school for another 4-5 years.:P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

All my friends were telling them to **** off :P And to intimidate one of them (he kept calling me justin bieber, i had to do something :eek:) I stood up...so did he...he was almost as tall as me! And I'm not short :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭rusty_racer94

I was really abusing my privilege on the first day of being a 6th year, a bunch of 1st years were running around the school while I was doing laps with a few friends. As the first years came closer to us, I shouted, ''STOP RUNNING!!'' they were so terrified that they always stop their shenannigans when they see me comming, but again there is nothing funnier than a confused first year! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cocopopsxx

Hot chicken roll for 2.70? Probably be many more times before the year's out with them prices! :pac: Hey I've never once tripped someone in the doorway!

:eek: Guys, I go to school on that very hill too....and I get that 2.70 hot chicken roll a lot! :p
    But there are like 3-4 schools on that hill, isn't it?

Only point at which I'm leaving the house this weekend is to go to Saturday study :( I haven't really gotten any homework all year, then suddenly....

I have no time today or tomorrow so I guess it's another late sunday night for me:(. Fml

Is it just my school or does anyone else have exams next week too? :(

cocopopsxx wrote: »
    :eek: Guys, I go to school on that very hill too....and I get that 2.70 hot chicken roll a lot! :p
    But there are like 3-4 schools on that hill, isn't it?

St. Angies, Hewett, Bruce and us:pac:

St. Angies, Hewett, Bruce and us:pac:

Ya, them! I go to one of them! :p

Are you a guy or a girl? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭rusty_racer94

cocopopsxx wrote: »
    Ya, them! I go to one of them! :p

Are you a guy or a girl? :p

Don't let their nick confuse you. :D

Don't let their nick confuse you. :D