Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭leavingcert.

Lads, I actually give up. :p

Agreed! :p

I just can't work! Last year I was bad, but this year I'm ten times worse! I'm hoping to do medicine or dentistry but that dream's slowly going down the tubes. If I magically start working really hard I should be able to get around 550 but if i keep working the way I am now, I'd say it will be around 450...:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

Agreed! :p

I just can't work! Last year I was bad, but this year I'm ten times worse! I'm hoping to do medicine or dentistry but that dream's slowly going down the tubes. If I magically start working really hard I should be able to get around 550 but if i keep working the way I am now, I'd say it will be around 450...:mad:

I'd actually be happy for 450! :P I you really start after midterm, you'll be fine. :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

I'm gonna really start during the midterm. I'm already studying loads but I'm gonna dedicate each of the 7 days of the midterm to one subject :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Patchy~ wrote: »
    I'm gonna really start during the midterm. I'm already studying loads but I'm gonna dedicate each of the 7 days of the midterm to one subject :pac:

You are unwelcome in this thread >: (

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Lads it's half 6 and I haven't done a bit of work yet, I've about 10 hours to do. My god midterm hurry up and begin.

• Advertisement

Same, I've a comparative essay, an aiste on poverty, a French comprehension and either 2 or 3 chemistry questions, can't remember. Fml fml fml

That'd be similar to my workload. And I haven't even had a chance to work yet, I've been busy all weekend.

ya but cross hatch looks gud kid :eek:

I used to wear that and jack and jones. Then I realised that everyone was wearing it, it's really unoriginal stuff. I'd rather wear Dunnes clothes

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Rich Poetry test tomorrow.. I'd rather take the bullet!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Lads, I actually give up. :p

+1

I've so much maths homework and biology to do! :(

My homework pile is 29cm in height...Fùck

• Advertisement

Anybody else in one sense freaking about the amount to be done by tomorrow and yet in another sense not too bothered at all. It's unhealthy I tell ya:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Cian A wrote: »
    Anybody else in one sense freaking about the amount to be done by tomorrow and yet in another sense not too bothered at all. It's unhealthy I tell ya:eek:

I keep telling myself I'll do it in a minute :P but I've also decided to clean my room after x factor :rolleyes:

Siobhnk wrote: »
    I keep telling myself I'll do it in a minute :P but I've also decided to clean my room after x factor :rolleyes:

Another late night for us I think! I keep saying "oh just one more episode of the big bang theory."

Another late night for us I think! I keep saying "oh just one more episode of the big bang theory."

I'm going to be such an unpleasant person in the morning. Lack of sleep + 8am class + Utd getting destroyed puts me in a bad mood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I have an aiste for tomorrow but my teacher's going to be gone for the rest of the week so I'm tempted to not do it.

I'm going to be such an unpleasant person in the morning. Lack of sleep + 8am class + Utd getting destroyed puts me in a bad mood.
    I'm always a moody kunt in the mornings, especially Mondays.
    Namlub wrote: »
    I have an aiste for tomorrow but my teacher's going to be gone for the rest of the week so I'm tempted to not do it.

Does your teacher have a massive chin?

International chin week?

International chin week?

There is a chance, granted a very slim one, that Namlub's Irish teacher is my Irish teacher, and the thought of not seeing her for two weeks is rather orgasmic.

I'm always a moody kunt in the mornings, especially Mondays.

No...and don't you live in Galway? How could we have the same teacher?! :P

Namlub wrote: »
    No...and don't you live in Galway? How could we have the same teacher?! :P

As I said, the chance was slim </3

• Advertisement

That'd be a bitch of a commute...just remembered that I have PE tomorrow. In this weather. Ughhhhhh

As I said, the chance was slim </3

What chance:confused:?.
    OMG you do Irish?? Me too! Free class!:p

Edit: And also, Your Irish teacher is a woman? With a massive chin? *Shivers*

She's also my English teacher, and despite the fact she's going to be in Kerry on until Friday, we're having a test on Thursday. Gah

There shall be much sleeping done tomorrow in class.

I have an Irish test tomorrow. Oh...

I haven't started my homework yet and I'm not going to.

Is the weight of anyone else's schoolbag absolutely killing their back? I can't even lie down on the same spot for more than a few minutes any more, and it's only October :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Lol at the stalking tag:D!

Thankyou:)

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Oh my school camogie team are getting sneaky, study on during double clubs/pe tomorrow while the 5th years miss Irish :(
    P.S Had a suprise Irish test today, why do teachers do this!!!!

• Advertisement

My hand seems to be in permanent small writing mode because of this bloody journal :P the difference between it and my Irish essay writing is something shocking I'm telling ya :L

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement