Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,108 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I didnt think Bob would be so guillible to believe Lucy so quickly

I hope Laura helps Pete

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

soaps_fair_city_343_6.jpg

Any ideas?

Jo: Excuse me Judith. As far as I can see you and your husband went away on a romantic weekend, waved off by your loving family, forget everything that happened, Tommy was spared public humiliation, your family kept it a secret and what did I get?

Judith: You have a nerve. How dare you come back here? Have you no shame?

Orla: Ah, hang on a minute Judith. Isn't that a bit unfair?

Judith: Keep out of this Orla

Jo:I'm sorry Judith, but I'm here for my son, and if you can't deal with that, well shur that isn't my problem. I'm not the only one who had the affair. Why don't you talk to your husband shur, if you have anything to say.

Jo:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

How many "Look It's" will the FT manage per episode?!!?

I think it'll be at least two times per episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Yangedd wrote: »
    I think it'll be at least two times per episode.

It's quite annoying, why have the directors not stepped in and said something to her about it.

• Advertisement

Do the script writers do it on purpose?

It's always "Ara lookit", "Shur Dermot" "The cheek of them".

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭kieraneen14

Stop...Can't stand the woman lol

I'm wondering what Jo will have to say to Judith on Thursday:p
    she'll prob say- christ almighty dr. judy you have a fine set of boobies on ya- why the hell would tommy leave them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Ugh. Really annoyed with the Lucy story line.

I want her to be found out!!

Ugh. Really annoyed with the Lucy story line.

I want her to be found out!!

I can't wait either. It's going on too long and she's getting more and more psychotic per episode!

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭betonit

i read the next few spoilers the lucy thing id ridiclulous im finished with FC now.. its liberating :)

• Advertisement

It should be sorted soon. Who's liking Neil? So funny and a great addition to the show. Delighted that brought him on board.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,829 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Jame Gumb wrote: »
    Poor old Zak...he probably pulls the bejaysus off himself every night thinking about Rachel. Then a guy who looks like a borderline retard comes along and sweeps her off her feet. Life aint fair son...

If he had any sense, he'd be pulling his plum as he looked through his sisters keyhole!
    It should be sorted soon. Who's liking Neil? So funny and a great addition to the show. Delighted that brought him on board.
    He is class, just like the guy he played in Sarah & Steve.

I love how he stood up to Lucy in Spar when she called him a leech. He's onto that one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

I hate him. The most annoying facial expressions i have ever seen. His neck is about a foot long.

What's wrong with his expressions? They bring some laughter to the show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Is it just me or does Lucy have the same facial expression no matter what her emotion? She's give Kristen Stewart in Twilight a run for her money...

Also is the one who plays Sash pregnant? Just thought a bump caught my eye when she was walking up to the fella with a mop on his head tonight!

Shes up the duff in real life.. As for that Lucy one, she needs a bitch slap and a bit of cop on.

msg11 wrote: »
    Shes up the duff in real life.. As for that Lucy one, she needs a bitch slap and a bit of cop on.

I was also wondering if Sash is pregnant in real life. As for Lucy, she needs a good shaking to cop her one. I'd kill her if I was Pete. She's beginning to get sickening. She's too much at this stage. I love when she said to Pete "I'll destroy you" and he replied with "Cop on. You're making a fool out of yourself".:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

I love when she said to Pete "I'll destroy you" and he replied with "Cop on. You're making a fool out of yourself".:D

Epic, had a good laugh at that one.

We have to start keeping memos on what Lucy is trying to do.

So far she has managed to get rid of ;

Laura's bird (cause of the time she spent in the mental) , in which she was told to go to the doctor. At that if she was in mental care and is a risk , the social worker should have informed someone, she's a risk to herself and others.

Pete (Cause he was onto something with her, turned out he was right)

Pete's son (He is on the list to be destroyed, on the basis he is in the know)

Bob (Soon to be on the hit list, eventually he will see her for what she is, intelligent man after all)

Orla (Get the feeling she dose not getting a great vibe off Lucy and something is up with her)

Damo I say will break the whole thing open or the silent copper.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,603 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I was also wondering if Sash is pregnant in real life. As for Lucy, she needs a good shaking to cop her one. I'd kill her if I was Pete. She's beginning to get sickening. She's too much at this stage. I love when she said to Pete "I'll destroy you" and he replied with "Cop on. You're making a fool out of yourself".:D

If she is up the duff then it's the longest pregnancy in history. Her skank accent is so so horrible to listen to. Overdone a bit as well.

Most deffo Laura and Orla. I'd love Laura to give her a right hook. Laura is just the kind to stand up to her. I'd love a food old fashioned catfight.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

walshb wrote: »

If she is up the duff then it's the longest pregnancy in history. Her skank accent is so so horrible to listen to. Overdone a bit as well.
    She was just fat then got pregnant

Whatever

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

walshb wrote: »

I'd rather listen to that "skank" accent over a pig-farmer accent any day. :)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

Who has a pig-farmer accent lol?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭spanishgem

anyone else think that Decco and Charlotte kinda look alike? Are they related in real life?

Not exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

spanishgem wrote: »
    anyone else think that Decco and Charlotte kinda look alike? Are they related in real life?

don't see that...but i thought dr. dillon and her daughter derbhla were, think they look alike...

Jocelynel wrote: »
    don't see that...but i thought dr. dillon and her daughter derbhla were, think they look alike...
    I see it with those two as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Annoying as she is, I miss Lucy :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement