Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭professore

el diablo wrote: »
    this soap needs new writers.

She doesn't check her fake ID before using it? :rolleyes:

The bouncer finds out she's 15 years old and then walks away? :rolleyes:

I find this believable. I have a 14 year old daughter who have her head in the clouds as much or not more than this. Going into town with no bus money to get home. Going out in the lashing rain with no jacket, etc etc. Rachel has been like this in the past.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭professore

youwould wrote: »
    I thought Paul's mid-life crisis happened a few years ago when he went from working with computer software to selling cars?!

That wasn't by choice - Blue Dolphin went belly up, remember?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Dub XV wrote: »
    Soooooooooooo............................Doe tells Lucy she must move out. This makes Lucy crazier than normal and she goes on a mission to take Pete out?

I'm betting it's gonna be Lucy accusing Pete of attempting to sexually assault her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

sue z wrote: »
    I never want to see that fat tart again!

Dermish is a new man without her

Yes, hes an even bigger miseryguts plus his pants got higher!

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Dub XV

Temaz wrote: »
    I'm betting it's gonna be Lucy accusing Pete of attempting to sexually assault her.

Yes suppose that was the threat to get the social worker lemon to move on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

zumo should be a gay character be good storyline

Absolutely brilliant idea, FC writers PLEASE take note. Now who would we pair him up with......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

jos28 wrote: »
    Absolutely brilliant idea, FC writers PLEASE take note. Now who would we pair him up with......

Bob

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Dub XV

Wayne...after Lucy chops his knob off :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 xylophones

but didnt he express an interest in yvonne not so long ago? how about.......goo eyes?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

Come back Goo Eyes!! All is forgiven!! :D

• Advertisement

sue z wrote: »
    Come back Goo Eyes!! All is forgiven!! :D

it'd be quite romantic.....love in the most unusual places and all that!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,474 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Eddie or Finn :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Love Neil.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

"He says things.........................................................................................................................Ordinary things"

Go Dolores kick the looney tune out

How much money does Dolores actually have ?
    Harry left her the garage, which was obviously worth a fortune
    She probably got a few bob from his insurance
    She sold her house to the Dillons, admittedly back in celtic tiger days but still how has she accumulated this wealth that they keep going on about. She has been splashing the cash and she doesn't have paid employment. I'd love to know how

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jame Gumb

Ah FFS...it's not until Wednesday!

(Just watched it on RTE 1 +1)

Lucy's going into meltdown...wonder will she start poisoning people in The Hungry Pig?

Pete's chat with Damien might end up being the key to it all...bit OTT Damien's thoughtful gaze off into space re Emily/Pete.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

She sold her house to the Dillons, admittedly back in celtic tiger days but still how has she accumulated this wealth that they keep going on about. She has been splashing the cash and she doesn't have paid employment. I'd love to know how

Insurance after the freak death of her daughter in America (Only the Doyle's go to Australia, not their in-laws :))
    Insurance after the "accident" of Harry, she's getting work man's comp for that also.
    Sale of the house to the Dillions during the boom. Carraigtown was a much sought after area back then, even the German Embassy is close by.
    Sale of the Garage also during the Celtic tiger years.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭countygorey

I cant see it winding up that quick even tough i hope it does.

Elmo wrote: »
    Insurance after the freak death of her daughter in America (Only the Doyle's go to Australia, not their in-laws :))
    Insurance after the "accident" of Harry, she's getting work man's comp for that also.
    Sale of the house to the Dillions during the boom. Carraigtown was a much sought after area back then, even the German Embassy is close by.
    Sale of the Garage also during the Celtic tiger years.

Would the American insurance not have gone to Jimmy, seeing as they were married an all. Poor Lorraine, the tragic victim of a hurricane on her honeymoon as far as I remember. Ah, only in Carrigstown :D

• Advertisement

I cant see it winding up that quick even tough i hope it does.

I hope it dont drag on much more tbh

so what bull**** reason this time for only 2 episodes next week

rose of tralee at a guess

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

The Lovely Girls Competition is on Monday and Tuesday. :rolleyes:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

Did I miss an episode? How come Rachel wasnt talking to Charlotte at the beginning of tonights episode?

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Did I miss an episode? How come Rachel wasnt talking to Charlotte at the beginning of tonights episode?

I thought exactly the same thing!

I reckon it was a continuity error. The last thing I remember was them hugging in The Hungry Pig with Charlotte upset and telling some fake story about another boy being a jerk to her and Graham chatting someone else up?

"Now I aint saying he's a gold digger
    But he eats out at The Hungry Pigg-er, Pigg-er"

everytime i see charalote i look at her and think she needs a good wash

Poor old Zak...he probably pulls the bejaysus off himself every night thinking about Rachel. Then a guy who looks like a borderline retard comes along and sweeps her off her feet. Life aint fair son...

• Advertisement

Jame Gumb wrote: »
    Poor old Zak...he probably pulls the bejaysus off himself every night thinking about Rachel. Then a guy who looks like a borderline retard comes along and sweeps her off her feet. Life aint fair son...

this deserves so much more than a thanks........:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement