Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

That Charlotte Bishop is some little cow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Who's hilarious? Graham or your boyfriend :confused:

And why the face??

I hate having to explain 'jokes' as bad as they are, just assume it was funny, heres another :(

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

juan.kerr wrote: »
    That Charlotte Bishop is some little cow.

Would someone just kill her?:rolleyes:

Yangedd wrote: »
    Would someone just kill her?:rolleyes:

Maybe one of her psychopathic brothers...or the mother.

cant believe no here is talking about Charlotte is not vivenne daughter 0_O when judith was talkin gto viv she said you have to tell her if she swtiching doctors

• Advertisement

cant believe no here is talking about Charlotte is not vivenne daughter 0_O when judith was talkin gto viv she said you have to tell her if she swtiching doctors

I'm trying to make sense of this:eek:

I think the poster is trying to say the Charlotte isn't Viviennes birth (?) daughter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Was that said? Was only half watching tbh but I thought it was just a 'you need to tell her' but they didn't specify what (though the spoilers gives an idea)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Mandyxxx

I think the poster is trying to say the Charlotte isn't Viviennes birth (?) daughter?
    I think Charlotte is unable to get pregnant and hasn't been told yet. Possibly due to the chemotherapy.

I hope they don't go down that road. I'm being selfish here. I just don't want more of them on screen.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,144 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does Bob not have any coffee in his place or is it he justs likes coming to the pub to stir up Louis :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Diamond Dust

Missed that bit?! Really?

Mandyxxx wrote: »
    I think Charlotte is unable to get pregnant and hasn't been told yet. Possibly due to the chemotherapy.

So the (Fair City) world's a safer place with fewer Bishops running around robbing stuff. Cool.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does Bob not have any coffee in his place or is it he justs likes coming to the pub to stir up Louis :p

I'm always left wondering. I think he has a soft spot for Carol, but he hates Louis:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

Charlotte is Zumo's daughter.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

He's there to stir up Louis the log. I think that's the main reason they have the Bob character.

Renee is due back soon though, so Louis will give as good as he gets.

The faux American accents by Louies kids are woeful

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Sharri

Mandyxxx wrote: »

That's what I think too, makes sense that Judith brought it up because Charlotte was looking to go on the pill.

He's there to stir up Louis the log. I think that's the main reason they have the Bob character.

Renee is due back soon though, so Louis will give as good as he gets.

Is she really coming back?

None of the Carrigstown residents own a kettle

• Advertisement

Missed that bit?! Really?

:rolleyes: Indeed. you must be familiar with the text speak ***te.

Is she really coming back?

I saw a ad for Fair City the other day with just her so I think so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

el diablo wrote: »
    Charlotte is Zumo's daughter.

So the Bishops keep it in the family, you reckon :p

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭kieraneen14

that ingrid is one hell of a yummy mummy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23 Bobby Dazzles

Charlotte had cancer or leukaemia and went through the various treatments (think she may have had a bone marrow transplant from Zumo).

Reckon Judith was referring to the probability that Charlotte won't be able to have kids.

Charlotte had cancer or leukaemia and went through the various treatments (think she may have had a bone marrow transplant from Zumo).

Reckon Judith was referring to the probability that Charlotte won't be able to have kids.

I also think that was what Judith was talking about.

maybe im wrong so atleast she wont be able to breed

that ingrid is one hell of a yummy mummy

yuck looks like she needa a good wash all that slap on her face :p

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭MANSFIELD

pookiesboo wrote: »
    The paramedics spent over an hour trying to cut Cass out of that brown leather jacket

Lmao :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

Bloody UPC!! Records the adverts before Fair City and then cuts out before then end of the episode. Couldn't be bothered waiting for RTE Player to upload it so am now watching in on RTE One+1. I take it Judith knows he's back? :D

You can change the settings to record 5 mins before or after a programme to make sure it gets everything.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement