Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Is there. chance that Lucy had an affair with Harry Molloy and was pregnant / or had a child with Harry before he died? I'm sure I recall the social worker telling Lucy that she tell Dolores who she was snd about her past.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Is lucy getting skinnier or neils waitress getting larger . You could have fitted 3 lucys in her trousers when the were together in a scene in vinos.
    In another scene with the camera man showing the back of lucys head for a while i noticed how prominant her spine was.
    I hope she hasnt got an eating disorder along with her weirdo disorder .
    Also I feel alot safer walking about at night now Deegan is keeping the bishops in check.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

Anyone looking forward to Jo coming back on Thursday?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

Very weird that there's new accounts popping up all the time :cool:

Jo, is that you?

Yeah, I'm back from Cork and want custody of Ben!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

Yangedd wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm back from Cork and want custody of Ben!

Well we don't want you back!!! :P

Ara lookit, the last thing I remember is Tommy Dillon and his wife, going away on a romantic weekend, waved off by the family, and what did I get? Be fair to me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

NO WAY! She is the one actress who i HATE. She got so irritating that, whenever she would appear onscreen, i would press mute on my tv remote until she was offscreen. Its unbelievable that she actually teaches acting outside of FC. Its like Tulisa from x-factor.......neither should be teaching something that they cant do themselves! ( Rant Over )

She can be annoying granted, but she was also pretty funny when she was selling stolen coats on Ebay that time. I think there's an altercation between herself and Judith this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,108 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I dont think Lucy has any connection to Harry, it is Dolores she seems completely attached too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭xalot

Definitely not. She's so annoying.

If it means Judith getting down off her high horse and they whole place knowing about Tommy's affair then yes cant wait ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

yep, i like Jo :) at least she can act a bit! hope she gets back with dermot

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    If it means Judith getting down off her high horse and they whole place knowing about Tommy's affair then yes cant wait ;)

Exactly. I hated how snobbish Judith was regarding the whole affair. It was perfectly well for Jo to be shamed in public, but her and her precious family had to be spared from gossip:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Shim Shim Sharoo

max life wrote: »
    Its unbelievable that she actually teaches acting outside of FC. Its like Tulisa from x-factor.......neither should be teaching something that they cant do themselves!

She brings in some great people to help out with the teaching.

TERRY_MCMAHON_publicity_still_from_FAIR_CITY__www.terrymcmahon.org.jpg

Does anyone know where you might bump into any of the actors? I could have sworn I saw that guy who plays Decco at McDonald's in Blanchardstown near the shopping center a few months back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

whoa - the Fat Tart teaches acting? WTF ? :eek:

She was down in Kinsale (County Cork) for months while she was off the show!!

Pete should tell everyone what Lucy has accused him off especially Bob and Orla they'd suss her out I think

Lucy is too cunning though. She's carrying on with the act every time Dolores is around. She even stand back in "Fear" when Cass collapses just to keep up the illusion that Pete assaulted her. It'll take a while before anyone susses her out for what she really is. I gotta tell you though, she really freaked me out the other week when she started assaulting herself. She had the look of a mad woman in her eyes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭toodleytoo

Ara lookit, the last thing I remember is Tommy Dillon and his wife, going away on a romantic weekend, waved off by the family, and what did I get? Be fair to me!!

spot on in fairness :D

toodleytoo wrote: »
    spot on in fairness :D

Shur lookit love :D

misspiggy.jpg

This sums Jo up!

she very posh even tho she commin lol

Did Seamus Power get very thin and sick looking, or is it just me?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Did Seamus Power get very thin and sick looking, or is it just me?
    I don't think he looks sick. He just lost the extra weight he was carrying afaics.

He'll get a surprise this week. Can't wait!

misspiggy.jpg

This sums Jo up!

Miss Piggy is on Eastenders :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Miss Piggy is on Eastenders :p

Stop...Can't stand the woman lol

I'm wondering what Jo will have to say to Judith on Thursday:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

From Digital Spy

SUNDAY
    Dolores is thrown when Bob mentions that Pete is returning that night. Lucy says that she will be there for Dolores after she tells Pete that their relationship is over. Soon afterwards, Neil meets Wayne, Dolores and Lucy in Vino's and riles Wayne up. He tells them not to visit Vino's again, but a determined Wayne informs him that they have plans to lunch there and it won't change.

Later, Wayne, Dolores, Lucy and Laura begin their meal in Vino's when Neil spots them from the kitchen. Wayne decides that he doesn't want to eat the food as he doesn't trust Neil. Overhearing the commotion, Neil loses it with Wayne. Lucy pretends that Neil is frightening her, so Neil attacks her too. His anger strengthens Lucy's claims that the Fergusons have bad tempers. Towards the end of the day, Laura organises for Dolores and Pete to meet up, but it backfires when Lucy attends too. Lucy pretends to be frightened and Dolores feels obliged to leave with her.

Meanwhile, it dawns on Cass that he has a cushy number with Niamh and Paul looking after him. Cass feigns a setback so he can keep enjoying the home comforts, much to Paul's annoyance. Later, Paul arrives back to the house and catches Cass enthusiastically watching sports on TV. Paul tells Cass to pack his bags, but Niamh puts a stop to this.

Elsewhere, Carol's triumph over Louie and Ingrid's fight is short-lived when she discovers that Louie has been sharing secrets with his ex, Sean arrives back from Canada but worries about telling the Dillons that he and Dearbhla have broken up, while Orla sees how upset Dermot is for Jo - could he still have feelings for her?

TUESDAY
    As Carol and Louie chat about where Ingrid is going to live, Carol suggests that Louie should kick Maeve McIlhinney out. Carol then gets a brainwave and serves Bob his notice, saying that Tracey wants him out of her house as she wants to help Ingrid and her children. Bob overhears that Ingrid is struggling to keep afloat, and shocks her with a suggestion that they could live together in Tracey's house with him paying the rent. Ingrid struggles with the idea, but is soon swayed with the idea of it being rent-free.

Later, Maeve tells Bob and Sean that Louie is the landlord from hell. Sean suggest to Maeve that he is looking for a housemate and she could move in with them. Dermot tries to talk Louie around letting go of Maeve as a tenant, but Louie is still adamant that he wants to move Ingrid in there. Maeve is not too annoyed as she agrees to move in with Sean and Finn.

As the day continues, Louie calls to Bob and Ingrid's house and is annoyed to see that they are getting on. Worse still, Bob tries to play happy families with the two children to annoy Louie. He tells Ingrid that she can move in to Maeve's flat, but Ingrid refuses, saying that she is getting free accommodation here and will wait until Carol's flat is free. Humiliated and deflated, Louie leaves.

Meanwhile, Pete vows not to give up on Dolores, but Wayne interferes, telling Pete to keep away from his mum. Pete and Dolores meet in the park and she tries to break off the engagement, as Pete won't accept responsibility for hurting Lucy. A heartbroken Pete refuses to take the ring, saying that he won't give up on their relationship. Pete is grateful when Laura tells him that she doesn't trust Lucy and she will support him.

Elsewhere, Paul fails to persuade Niamh that Cass is ready to go home. Later, though, Cass finally outstays his welcome, with Niamh agreeing that he should leave.

WEDNESDAY
    At the Hungry Pig, Lucy lies to Bob about getting silent phone calls. She then sets up an elaborate plan by making a silent call to her own phone so that he'll believe her. Lucy pretends to cry when Bob pushes her about the silent calls. She pretends that she doesn't want to reveal who the 'stalker' is, but Bob asks her to confide in him and he'll help.

Later, Lucy pretends to be afraid when she sees Neil and Pete at McCoy's. Pete implores her to stop with the lies, and is more horrified when he learns from Bob that he is apparently making crank calls to Lucy. Wayne tells Pete to leave Lucy alone and the whole pub starts to stare at them. Bob reveals to everyone that Pete 'attacked' Lucy. As an argument breaks out, Lucy pretends to faint and is taken away, leaving everyone shocked that Pete is still abusing Lucy.

A triumphant Lucy knows she has won when Dolores takes off her ring and leaves it on the table. Dolores deals a broken Pete the final blow by giving him a blank cheque, saying that she knows he won't get the full amount back for the ring and she doesn't want to owe him anything.

Meanwhile, Louie is uncomfortable with the cosy set-up of Bob and Ingrid. Louie tells her that she can move into the free flat, but she refuses, saying that Louie is not her husband and can't order her around. Later, Louie enters the Hungry Pig and spots Bob and Joey having a close conversation. Jealous Louie tries to haul an upset Joey out of there, but is stopped by Ingrid and Clara. Ingrid wonders if she did the right thing coming to Carrigstown, and asserts her power to Louie.

Elsewhere, when a determined Paul decides that Cass has to go, will the wily Cass find a way to stay?

THURSDAY
    Louie is furious to learn that Carol purposely extended Zumo's lease. He tests Carol to see if she'll tell the truth, but she doesn't. Louie confides in Ingrid that Carol went behind his back to ensure that she didn't get her flat. Ingrid makes Louie realise that there is a huge lack of trust between him and Carol, and she is secretly pleased that she has planted a seed of doubt in Louie's mind.

Louie stays on longer in Ingrid's house and they confide in one another about how tough their love lives have been. The pair soon get carried away and Ingrid kisses Louie. He responds, but then pushes her away just as Bob walks in. Bob senses that he has interrupted something, and Louie quickly leaves.

When Louie later arrives home to a defeated Carol, Zumo has already warned her that Louie knows about the lease. Coming up with a plan, she calmly hands Louie €3,000 - Zumo's rent - and tells him that she extended the lease for him so that he could use this money to help his children. Louie is shocked and feels guilty for his betrayal of Carol.

Meanwhile, Lucy is delighted to learn that Neil smokes. While he admits to doing so, he retorts that he's not wrecking other people's lives. When Shannon and Rachel flirt with Neil, Lucy notes this and encourages the girls to get to know him better. Lucy also lies to Dolores that Laura is making her life hell and asks if she can stay with her. Dolores reluctantly agrees. When Lucy meets with Bela, she infers that Neil is hanging around with Rachel and is a bad influence as he 'smokes pot'.

Elsewhere, has Cass's stay in Ridgeview finally come to an end?

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement