Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

She'll be in this weeks episodes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Yangedd wrote: »
    She'll be in this weeks episodes.

and there she is!

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

twirlagig wrote: »
    and there she is!

she's sooooooooo annoying! i'll have to start a campaign 'GET LUCY OUT' or 'SAVE PETE & DELORES' soon if they don't get rid of her soon....God help us if she is around until Christmas

Could be an explosive Xmas day in Carrigstown!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,245 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

OMG WTF?! Lucy just stood there while Cass was having a heart attack on the ground:eek: NUT JOB!!

Yangedd wrote: »
    Could be an explosive Xmas day in Carrigstown!

as long as it's christmas 2012! hehe please fair city...get lucy out!

She's keeping the illusion up where she is terrified of Pete.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,144 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jocelynel wrote: »
    she's sooooooooo annoying! i'll have to start a campaign 'GET LUCY OUT' or 'SAVE PETE & DELORES' soon if they don't get rid of her soon....God help us if she is around until Christmas

I know I cant stand much more of her

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

leahyl wrote: »
    OMG WTF?! Lucy just stood there while Cass was having a heart attack on the ground:eek: NUT JOB!!
    I really can't stand Lucy but I've seen people behave like that in an emergency. Some people just go into shock and aren't capable of doing anything to help.

• Advertisement

I hope she goes crazy again and beats herself up - but a little too well this time;) Maybe she'll do herself in by accident:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

So what's the betting that Lucy's mother had a heart attack and Lucy wasn't able to save her and it haunts her now and that's why she froze when Cass was on the ground?!

I hope she goes crazy again and beats herself up - but a little too well this time;) Maybe she'll do herself in by accident:pac:

haha...i'd rather her taken away in a straight jacket with delores, pete emily and laura watching!

So what's the betting that Lucy's mother had a heart attack and Lucy wasn't able to save her and it haunts her now and that's why she froze when Cass was on the ground?!

Boring and predicatable but probably right:rolleyes::pac: That's the 'BIG secret'!

Also, what's wrong with Paul lately?

LOL, more brilliant script writing:

Charlotte: Why do you want to go out with me?

Graham: Because you're interesting?

spanishgem wrote: »
    anyone else think that Decco and Charlotte kinda look alike? Are they related in real life?

The actress who plays Charlotte looks like the actress who plays that teacher that is renting Louis's flat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The actress who plays Charlotte looks like the actress who plays that teacher that is renting Louis's flat

What's the story with the teacher anyway? Or is she just there so Louie will not let her have the flat and give it to Ingrid instead... :confused:

What's the story with the teacher anyway? Or is she just there so Louie will not let her have the flat and give it to Ingrid instead... :confused:
    I found it strange that she suddenly rents a flat just as Jo arrives back. For the last few months she seems to have bonded with Dermot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Surprised she didn't start shouting "STRANGER DANGER! STRANGER DANGER!"

She's a ruthless b****!

• Advertisement

LOL, more brilliant script writing:

Charlotte: Why do you want to go out with me?

Graham: Because you're interesting?

Keith to Cass: You tyre is baldy

Cass to Keith: Not as baldy as you

:P

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Keith to Cass: You tyre is baldy

Cass to Keith: Not as baldy as you

:P

keith to cass : i have some nuts

cass to keith : you know what you can do with your nuts :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

I reckon that is all linked to her storyline. I've said all along that Lucy was responsible or felt responsible for her mother's death, had a breakdown and latched onto Dolores as a mother figure. Did ya'll notice the photo of her with her mother when Pete was packing her stuff. Vumpireofkid is right, something similar happened to her mother, that's why she froze when Cass collapsed.
    So Jo is coming back and it looks like Dermish will be getting after school grinds from Ben's teacher. More importantly, when are they bringing on a boyfriend for Zumo :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

There could be a touch of the Norman Bates about Lucy. Maybe Lucy's mother died and she was in such shock that she didn't inform the authorities but just kept her in a rocking chair for 12 months? ;)

Dolores is Carrigstown's answer to Janet Leigh. I hope she doesn't take too many showers in the weeks to come........

:mad: omg just saw it on rte player

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭kieraneen14

where are the dillion sisters gone? serious lack of talent althou that auld sash isnt bad

A very late post from me. I have it recorded am just about to watch it now.

Jesus. Lucy is one sad b**** leaving Cass there when he had a heart attack. I think Orla just sussed out the character that she really is. Sorry for the double post, but I'm just watching it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Must have missed an episode but what flat is Louie renting out?

• Advertisement

deelite wrote: »
    Must have missed an episode but what flat is Louie renting out?

It was in Sundays episode I think. It seems Louis has a flat above Vinos.
    Louis and Dermish were chatting in Vinos and the teacher came in and told Dermish she was househunting and conveniently Louis told her that he had a flat to let upstairs! Not sure who's it is though, maybe Ali's old flat? or Robin and Jimmy's? or where Vivienne and Charlotte used to live? or are those 3 flats the same place?!! :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement