Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Prick! wrote: »
    I like Wayne, but not this storyline. Why would Pete put his hands on her like?

Wayne has turned into a kind of a snivelly little Lucy lapdog and I'm getting fed up with him :mad:. Surely he knows Pete better than that :confused:

I can't remember if he had any major gripes with Pete before Looney Lucy came on the scene ...

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

how much longer will FC drag out this Lucy storyline...it's becoming sooooo irritating at this stage...where's laura...she sussed this nut job out months ago!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Glendambo

I'd love to see Pete arrive back next week with Emily in tow but I know that won't happen. I reckon they'll drag it out for another few months and eventually Pete and Laura will suss it out together and then bring Emily back.

Its so bloody stupid though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

Pete did mention the Laura thing to Damien.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

yeah, would love to see pete arrive back next week with emily too....but in FC, someone going away for a week ends up becoming 3-4 weeks before we see them again

• Advertisement

Jocelynel wrote: »
    yeah, would love to see pete arrive back next week with emily too....but in FC, someone going away for a week ends up becoming 3-4 weeks before we see them again

Apart from Sunday nights episode , I think the whole Pete/Lucy/Wayne /Delores story is going "on hold" for next week at least :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 85,108 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Glendambo wrote: »
    I'd love to see Pete arrive back next week with Emily in tow but I know that won't happen. I reckon they'll drag it out for another few months and eventually Pete and Laura will suss it out together and then bring Emily back.

Its so bloody stupid though.

Laura has been in hiding since Emily dumped her

jaseo wrote: »
    Lucy opens a bill belonging to Dolores, takes cds out of her bedroom afterwards.
    The plot thickens
    ????????????????????????????????

Quote from a post nearly 6 months ago....and we're still waiting for the Lucy secret to come out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

juan.kerr wrote: »
    Any more Yvonne lesbian stories on the cards? Maybe a foursome with her and the Dillon sisters?

yes please! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Wayne has turned into a kind of a snivelly little Lucy lapdog and I'm getting fed up with him :mad:. Surely he knows Pete better than that :confused:

I can't remember if he had any major gripes with Pete before Looney Lucy came on the scene ...

Yeah he never really warmed to Pete as Dolores started splashing her cash on Pete...nothing fancy just nights out or dinner usual bloody relationship stuff nothing crazy. Think Dolores even gave out to Wayne. Didn't she also give him his cut of the inheritence now as there was such agro about the money?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,245 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I don't understand - what actually happened with Emily and Lucy? Was Emily her counsellor or something?

I'm confused:confused::pac:

leahyl wrote: »
    I don't understand - what actually happened with Emily and Lucy? Was Emily her counsellor or something?

I'm confused:confused::pac:

Emily was a social worker that met Lucy when she was in a home/institution. (I think!!) Lucy escaped one night and went to Emily's house. Emily took her in for the night instead of bringing her straight back. Lucy used that to blackmail Emily into leaving.

Considering they look to be the same age, and Lucy lied about them being in college together, the whole thing seems a bit off (but then again, it is Fair City!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

I think Peter will dig further into the thing with Emily (he mentioned it in the last week or so) and it will all start to unravel for Lucy. This being a soap it may drag on for another month or more though.

The Lucy beating herself up was a bit reminiscent of the Damien / Suzanne storyline when Suzanne accused him. I thought good writers were supposed to avoid repeating storylines....

Does Lucy think that Dolores is her mother?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

PucaMama wrote: »
    We have a couple of fans of incest I see.:P

Spoiler alert...this is fiction, they are not really family members. If it offends your sensibilities we can start a new TV series where they are unrelated.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

Where did Lucy come out of? I can't remember her coming into it. All I remember is her acting weirdly in Dolores' place.

Prick! wrote: »
    Where did Lucy come out of? I can't remember her coming into it. All I remember is her acting weirdly in Dolores' place.

see attached from a posting in this forum in early 2011 :)

sue z wrote: »

Hah! Oh my god, I really hope thats true :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

juan.kerr wrote: »
    Spoiler alert...this is fiction, they are not really family members. If it offends your sensibilities we can start a new TV series where they are unrelated.

Is it fiction whoa, I would say nothing gets past you. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭SoapFan27

Just after catching up with FC...I've read here that it will be xmas before Lucy gets discovered, is that a guess or based on inside info? I don't think I can bear to wait that long :( Poor Pete and Dolores!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

SoapFan27 wrote: »
    I've read here that it will be xmas before Lucy gets discovered, is that a guess or based on inside info?
    It's a guess based on the fact that the story has been dragged out so long, the fact that for some weeks it's the central storyline and then it disappears for a few weeks and comes back again.
    Add in that most long running storylines come to a head at Xmas/New Year's and it seems like that it will be Christmas before this gets resolved.

The only question remaining is will it be Christmas 2012 or Christmas 2013. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

Charlotte is such a little ****.

cringe watching fair city tonight with my parents aka the sex episode

• Registered Users Posts: 85,108 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Has Lucy paid back Dolores all the money she borrowed yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Yep, all paid back. Dolores mentioned it the other night.

Hah I loved when Vivienne screamed at Charlotte in the street. It was hilarious.

Hideous little bitch. Sash should knock seven bells out of her.

How has Dolores not twigged Lucy yet? I mean, she's so ridiculously overbearing, always there in her face. It's nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

How has Dolores not twigged Lucy yet?
    Yes it's a bit bizarre really.
    Why doesn't Dolores ask herself why would Pete physically attack Lucy while she was just in the other room within earshot and think he'd get away with it?
    Maybe Orla might start piecing it together with Neil. She seemed to be taking an interest in it tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,245 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

DeepBlue wrote: »
    How has Dolores not twigged Lucy yet?
    Yes it's a bit bizarre really.
    Why doesn't Dolores ask herself why would Pete physically attack Lucy while she was just in the other room within earshot and think he'd get away with it?
    Maybe Orla might start piecing it together with Neil. She seemed to be taking an interest in it tonight.

Sure she threw her out of the house recently so I thought she had realised something was up with her but now she's all supportive of Lucy again!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

the acting from Lucy is truely awful tonight

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement