Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,108 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Pete should go off and investigate Lucy, he can borrow Dermish's mac and become Inspector Pete Clouseau :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Zack called her a Fat Tart in the show...it was such a great line we just kept calling her that...it's not a personal insult! :D

I reckon the fat tart will be back for xmas episodes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

So Lucy goes bat sh!t crazy and then we don't hear about it again for ages? (Not that I can see from the spoilers anyway).

RTE you're killing me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Ah poor Pete! But how can he prove he didn't attack her? So can see why he just wants to get away for awhile. Unless he would have a bit of cop on and try and find Emily to get the truth out of her. He has nothing more to lose so would definitely spill the beans.

Still hoping that Laura will slap Lucy across the face when she finds out....and Dolores. Two slaps would keep me happy :pac:

Lucy will prob harm Dolores now so she can move back in and look after her

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Even Lucy wears the same beige mac as Dolores, Single White Female style. Either that or it the RTE wardrobe dept saw 2 for the price of 1 in Michael Guineys

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Even Lucy wears the same beige mac as Dolores, Single White Female style. Either that or it the RTE wardrobe dept saw 2 for the price of 1 in Michael Guineys

haha noticed that too:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

That scene between Sash and Neil was just buzzing with sexual tension. Ahahaha the gurning and the dodgy silence...I laughed quite hard.

And Rachel is totally the Halo playing type.

Jesus how desperate is Wayne for the ride to put up with that needy billy-no-mates nutjob?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Just ran in at the end of the shouting, could hear it from the jax:D

• Advertisement

Pete : If you dont stop saying I'm violent, il punch you. Classic FC :D

Its a wonder Viviennes Sacred Heart of Jesus picture doesn't smash on the ground when Charlotte the Harlot walks past it

Cant wait to see Judith taken down off her high horse hopefully fat tart puts her in place next week and tells the whole place about Tommy giving her a few pokes

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Cant wait to see Judith taken down off her high horse hopefully fat tart puts her in place next week and tells the whole place about Tommy giving her a few pokes

I believe the correct term is "Curvy female with questionable morals" :pac:

Zack called her a Fat Tart in the show...it was such a great line we just kept calling her that...it's not a personal insult! :D

Fat Tart = Jo Fahey

Fat Tart = Jo Fahey

I know! I wasnt part of the PC brigade, just taking the piss out of it, ye should know by my comments by now...

pookiesboo wrote: »
    I know! I wasnt part of the PC brigade, just taking the piss out of it, ye should know by my comments by now...

;)

;)

If only Boards came with a sarcasm smilie!

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭betonit

a good scene to get delores thinking if they were all there together and wayne goes on about pete sponging of delores and metions the gresham and delores says it was lucy suggestion that she'd treat pete...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

Any more Yvonne lesbian stories on the cards? Maybe a foursome with her and the Dillon sisters?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

Fair City is actually better than Eastenders these days, dont ya think??

By the way, I love Pete!! Arguably the best actor in FC at the moment?

Deegans hair makes him look a bit like Dracula :D

everytime i see lucy i sing she la la lucy

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭kieraneen14

juan.kerr wrote: »
    Any more Yvonne lesbian stories on the cards? Maybe a foursome with her and the Dillon sisters?
    does dr judith wear a bra at all- jez her boobs are busting outta that white blouse. i wudnt mind a nice 4some with herself and the 3 daughters- she cud spank them all night- oh yea id let n yvonne aswell- fine fine thing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

does dr judith wear a bra at all- jez her boobs are busting outta that white blouse. i wudnt mind a nice 4some with herself and the 3 daughters- she cud spank them all night- oh yea id let n yvonne aswell- fine fine thing

We have a couple of fans of incest I see.:P

Pass me the brain bleach

brain bleach? dont get ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

brain bleach? dont get ya

because the quoted message was so disgusting, she needs to bleach his brain! :p

because the quoted message was so disgusting, he needs to bleach his brain! :p
    apologies but i just think they are fine looking women who i wudnt mind goin 2 bed with- wherein lies the prob?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

To be fair it would be odd if Judiths chest didn't get a mention after their awesome performance last night...also Clint Eastwood esque delivery from decco "this milk is off.....I'll go get some more"

• Advertisement

because the quoted message was so disgusting, he needs to bleach his brain! :p

I'm a girl!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement