Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

cloud493 wrote: »
    But 120 quid.... nah I won't. I text this guy saying 'I'v changed my mind so don't leave your house, sorry for the inconvenience blah blah' and now he's sent 23 texts in 10 minutes half abuse half offering alternate stuff.

That should be a good indicator of how superior the PS3 is :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

PC is better etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Xbox is where it's at...

I have 4 times more posts in AH than C&H. I'm sorry C&H, I'll post here more in future :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,838 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Lads, coz Ill forget if I dont say it now.

Jizzlers.

Coming soon:

(Coz the person whos doing it, it takes TONS of time to organise, warning :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

69% of mine in here to be precise :cool:

Its a pity the college forums aren't more active (or at least the one I'm in). I barely ever post in it.

The DIT forum is a ghost town!

Also Deise myself and Aoibheann were discussing the jizzlers the other day I think we're going to change one or two things but we'll get it going soon enough :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Woo. No work tomorrow!
    What to do.....what to doo......

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    The DIT forum is a ghost town!

Same with WIT, about 1 new thread a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

here lads, advise me! :D

2 options for college next year;

Stay at home, and go to WIT and get a car

or:

Go to a different college and move out!

Advise! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Grindylow wrote: »

What sort of course are you looking at, and what are the alternative colleges?

or:

WIT cause I'm there so it's obviously cooler :cool:.

But seriously, choose based on the course you want to do most, not the location. You still have plenty of time to think it through, and I'm sure whatever you choose you'll love it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

No, don't. Seriously, don't :p

Lads, I keep reading this as the "Den of Indonesia"

That sounds like dyslexia, you should get that looked at...

or:

Should you not be basing your choice based on the quality of the course and college rather than where the college is???

What sort of course are you looking at, and what are the alternative colleges?

Eeh business/marketing courses mainly, could change my mind but currently that's it! UL/UCC/DIT/UCD are my other choices! I am far too indecisive!

Eeh business/marketing courses mainly, could change my mind but currently that's it! UL/UCC/DIT/UCD are my other choices! I am far too indecisive!

If you're really unsure about what course it is you want to do you could try a PLC and see if you like it? I know they do a business-y course in CTI (or WCFE or whatever its proper name is :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

UL :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Cawcheen wrote: »
    UL :D:D

Agreed! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Dont know whether or not to go for netsoc first year rep tomorrow....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

You know how much I love UCC and how much I love Cork but I'm gonna say UCC does Commerce which as far as I know has bits of Law in it? If you can get your hands on what each course consists of and then make your mind up? On the UCC website I just found out the Commerce modules there. Have a look through em and see if its what you want to do.

I went to the city instead of the course. Ended up making a massive mistake with my course. Go to whichever course suits you, and you should know that by now considering you've already dropped out of one course. Use your experience from last time as a guide for this time.

Good luck dear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Out of pure jealously im gonna be sick :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

is that possible haha

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

f0ggy92 wrote: »
    is that possible haha

Experience says yes :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

My TS of a spine looks exactly like Princess Peach

My girlfriend is like my iPad,
    I don't have an iPad.

teheeeeeeeeehehehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Anyone know anything about why blue bloods is not being shown tonight on sky Atlantic :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2067660/Newlyweds-Virgin-Diaries-trailer-YouTube-stars.html

That made me laugh so much. I know its kinda mean...but its still pretty funny.

^^^
    brings me back to the days of teenage discos *shudder*

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I refuse to click on Daily Male links these days. So much bad journalism! >_<

No sleight against yourself, IHC, of course. :D

Oh god...it looks like 2 dogs trying to drink water.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

^^^
    brings me back to the days of teenage discos *shudder*

Except along with all your friends, you've also got your parents, their parents and all your family. Why would anyone do this to themselves?! :P

The embarrassment of the family watching :D

still those were carefree days when the shift was less an intimate, tender thing and more an exercise in war where you'd maul the face off them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

The embarrassment of the family watching :D

still those were carefree days when the shift was less an intimate, tender thing and more an exercise in war where you'd maul the face off them.
    A simpler time, when you could get your wingman to do the pulling for you. Of course, you'd need to reciprocate the favour, but you saved so many embarrassing turn downs.

Advertisement