Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

I wasn't given any hints but one of the other lads is talking about teen drinking.

I like everything really :/

Dont bother doing it on teenager problems or sports, teachers arent a fan of common titles, even in Irish.

Look, you could do it on the interesting and topical subject of what to do with the UK's nuclear waste heap.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/georgemonbiot/2012/feb/02/nuclear-waste?INTCMP=ILCNETTXT3487

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2012/feb/02/nuclear-reactors-consume-radioactive-waste

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Dont bother doing it on teenager problems or sports, teachers arent a fan of common titles, even in Irish.

Look, you could do it on the interesting and topical subject of what to do with the UK's nuclear waste heap.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/georgemonbiot/2012/feb/02/nuclear-waste?INTCMP=ILCNETTXT3487

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2012/feb/02/nuclear-reactors-consume-radioactive-waste

That might be a little bit hard to say in Irish...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Right im off. Gluck to ye all. See ye around. Hope to meet one of ye someday. . . :cool:

Have fun i'll be lurking in the background doing what i do best. :pac:

Right im off. Gluck to ye all. See ye around. Hope to meet one of ye someday. . . :cool:

Have fun i'll be lurking in the background doing what i do best. :pac:
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    C&H will be altogether too readable now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    C&H will be altogether to readable now :(

He'll be back, they always come back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Is anyone watching Tallafornia? Something strangely draws me into this programme. Car crash.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Is anyone watching Tallafornia? Something strangely draws me into this programme. Car crash.

Heeelllz yeah!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Has anybody heard of the mobile network 48? Google it. It's only for 18-22 year olds hence the '48' months, but I want it it looks so much better than any others.. I wonder could I pretend to be 18..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Has anybody heard of the mobile network 48? Google it. It's only for 18-22 year olds hence the '48' months, but I want it it looks so much better than any others.. I wonder could I pretend to be 18..
    Its a marketing gig. They don't ask for ID or anything, so lie your hole off.
    Id like to use them, but my current deal with three is pretty sweet as I signed up for all their benefits when they came out (if I top up by 20€, I get free internet, calls and texts for a month, keep the credit, and they also give a bonus tenner of credit for the hell of it), and 48 don't accept ports, and my current number is fukkin sweet. It's such a good number a load of people think it's fake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

(if I top up by 20€, I get free internet, calls and texts for a month, keep the credit, and they also give a bonus tenner of credit for the hell of it)

I really want to switch to 3 if that's still around. I get similar on Vodafone, but for €30, no free calls and the bonus is only a fiver... that and the data is limited (whereas 3 is unlimited iirc) and untetherable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Its a marketing gig. They don't ask for ID or anything, so lie your hole off.
    Id like to use them, but my current deal with three is pretty sweet as I signed up for all their benefits when they came out (if I top up by 20€, I get free internet, calls and texts for a month, keep the credit, and they also give a bonus tenner of credit for the hell of it), and 48 don't accept ports, and my current number is fukkin sweet. It's such a good number a load of people think it's fake.

You can change your number over, Link

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

I actually love my brother, don't know what I'd do without him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Noelly wrote: »
    Heard about this earlier and had to rejoin to help add some support for this. :(Really hope he's found safe and sound.

I've been spreading it around twitter all day and have gotten a few Irish celebs retweeting and spreading the message about it. If any of you are on there, use the hashtag #FindPaulB to help spread it around.

(Noel2k9/Grindylow/etc here btw..)

Horse shít if you ask me. Yes, Pygmalion has gone missing and I very much hope he is alright but when I heard you closed your account on the IRC a few days ago, I knew for an absolute fact you would be back in a maximum of two months and I even said it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

unknown13 wrote: »
    Horse shít if you ask me. Yes, Pygmalion has gone missing and I very much hope he is alright but when I heard you closed your account on the IRC a few days ago, I knew for an absolute fact you would be back in a maximum of two months and I even said it.
    Don't start.

If you have something to say take it PM, we've had enough drama for now.

Good that the threads been stickied in AH.

In other news, I love how 90% of my facebook friends suddenly remember they're massive American football fans when the Super Bowl comes around:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

First time watching Tallafornia.

Opinion so far: Pure shite.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Mod note:

I've moved all the posts regarding pygmalion to the thread Randy made yesterday and have that open now. Tbh, I felt it was more than important enough to have a thread of it's own.

Pigwidgeon

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

My ex is obsessed with American football, like you cannot have a conversation with him without him mentioning the Giants. When we were going out the Giants won the Superbowl so now he's texting me cause I'm his lucky charm to make the Giants win this year :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Jhax

Watching Spirted Away hoping that after it I'll be able to fall asleep, love this movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

So had a great night out in Flannerys (Limerick) watching the Superbowl.. so when that finished.. I took my eye off my friend for a mini second and she was half way down the road in a taxi calling my name out the window.. ran after the taxi and went home.. got out of taxi and someone called my name.. I was like ' what the hell is going on'.. some lad i had been talkin to earlier had followed my taxi home.. FOLLWED MY F**KIN TAXI HOME. He had seemed like a nice lad.. and told me he really liked me when i asked him what the hell he was doing in Plassey.. told me he had a friend who lived near hurlers and im like ooookay and invited him in ( what am i thinking) ??

So now he's downstairs conversing with my roommates who think im a big hoebag who brought this guy home. I do not bring guys home like this! Made him toast to be nice and made my escape to my room.. hoping he leaves now and noone tells him what room I'm in..

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Cawcheen wrote: »
    So had a great night out in Flannerys (Limerick) watching the Superbowl.. so when that finished.. I took my eye off my friend for a mini second and she was half way down the road in a taxi calling my name out the window.. ran after the taxi and went home.. got out of taxi and someone called my name.. I was like ' what the hell is going on'.. some lad i had been talkin to earlier had followed my taxi home.. FOLLWED MY F**KIN TAXI HOME. He had seemed like a nice lad.. and told me he really liked me when i asked him what the hell he was doing in Plassey.. told me he had a friend who lived near hurlers and im like ooookay and invited him in ( what am i thinking) ??

So now he's downstairs conversing with my roommates who think im a big hoebag who brought this guy home. I do not bring guys home like this! Made him toast to be nice and made my escape to my room.. hoping he leaves now and noone tells him what room I'm in..

:eek:

How did that go for ya?? :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    How did that go for ya?? :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Went to sleep and was not disturbed ( apart from waking up with a mouth as dry as ghandis flip flops) However, when i went down to the kitchen this morning, he was asleep on the couch.

And now he knows where I live.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Did the english mock today, and the question on Hamlet wasn't compulsory :3 so I think I did pretty well.

I fcuking love The Onion:)

Also enjoy this, just mash the keys and feel computer-ey. Bonus points for tapping alt and caps lock 3 times

• Registered Users Posts: 6,381 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Trying out a new way to curl my hair tonight,whats the likely hood that I wake up tomorrow with a rather impressive birds nest.

And I seem to have lost my college timetable and the online one isnt working.I'm pretty sure class is at 11 but is this a sign not to go in?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Trying out a new way to curl my hair tonight,whats the likely hood that I wake up tomorrow with a rather impressive birds nest.

And I seem to have lost my college timetable and the online one isnt working.I'm pretty sure class is at 11 but is this a sign not to go in?
    Boys have always been fascinated with "birds' nests", you know, Ais! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Ah I messed up a bit on the history mock :/ ah well.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Hmm to pay €29.38 for an item or €33.50 but get 167 reward points with it..

I dont know what to do!!

deise_girl wrote: »
    Hmm to pay €29.38 for an item or €33.50 but get 167 reward points with it..

I dont know what to do!!
    Depends what points will get you. Often they are only worth a few cents so I wouldn't bother.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Depends what points will get you. Often they are only worth a few cents so I wouldn't bother.

Each point is worth a cent!

Also lads, for buying online, I have an account from when I'd buy with a 3V card and the billing and delivery address would all be my own. But im using my mammys card for this, can I just write her name on the card and mine for the billing and shipping or do I need to change it all to my mams?

Advertisement