Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

A Bobbin is always a Go-Go and thats the end of it
    f-the-police.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

The correct name is 'bobble' for hair bands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

A hair band is something completely different, gah!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

When I was little I couldn't pronounce gogo so I called it bobo. Then all my family started calling it that so I thought that was what they were called until secondary school when I called them bobos and no one knew what I was on about :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

This seems like an awfully girly discussion.

Does anybody else like guns and violence?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

jorges wrote: »
    I'm doing arts :)

Then your postgrad opportunities are endless!!

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

Its a hair band. Never heard them called a gogo :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

A hair band is not the same as a hair tie!

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Bebo is gone(permanently?) LyK DiZ iF YhOoO Cr!3D xxxxx

Thank fcuk

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

There was some pretty embarrassing photos of me on bebo so thank ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Thank god! I've really wanted to delete everything from Bebo for ages but I can't remember my password and the email address I used for it, I no longer have access to.

I forgot my password ages ago but I liked some of the old pictures there, hopefully my friend didn't delete them all off her computer yet. She had like 30 albums on Bebo. No matter how embarrassing they are I love looking back on old photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Gone but not forgotten </3 bebo 4 lyf

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

What???? Nooooooo :( I go on Bebo at least once a month for comedic and nostalgic purposes. All the pictures and comments and txt spk and whiteboard messages. Where is the luv???

:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Aww poor Bebo :( I did like to look back at my page every now and again for a laugh.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I still went on bebo for the history/references/stalking purposes..

Now where am I meant to look back on me and soccys plans at making a website or making fun of mobile vegetable shop hurlers...

:(:(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

RIP Bebo </3

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭jorges

They could have given us a warning that it was going. :(
    It's the shock loss of it that's the worst </3

Really wish I had saved more of the pictures.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Ah jesus lads, honestly, when was the last time any of ye looked at it? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Goodnight, sweet bebo ;__________;

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Really wish I had saved more of the pictures.

You should steal that annoying girl with the camera's harddrive, that's where most of my bebo pictures are.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Annnyway. Anyone here know anything about setting up TV's and stuff?

We got a new TV yesterday, it came with one scart adapter which we're using for our sky box. Problem is there isn't a second one or input which we can use for the DVD player. The TV has a VGA input, a CI slot, HDMI inputs and component inputs according to the manual. Would we be able to get an adapter or something to play the DVD player through and of them? Or would we just be better off buying a cheap enough more modern DVD player?

Aoibheann wrote: »
    Ah jesus lads, honestly, when was the last time any of ye looked at it? :P

Just a few weeks ago :P I was trying to find pictures to embarrass someone...

You should steal that annoying girl with the camera's harddrive, that's where most of my bebo pictures are.
    I think she lost most of them when her laptop broke and she didn't have them on a harddrive.

Pigwidgeon wrote: »

We got a new TV yesterday, it came with one scart adapter which we're using for our sky box. Problem is there isn't a second one or input which we can use for the DVD player. The TV has a VGA input, a CI slot, HDMI inputs and component inputs according to the manual. Would we be able to get an adapter or something to play the DVD player through and of them? Or would we just be better off buying a cheap enough more modern DVD player?

Or just get a multi-scart?

Or just get a multi-scart?

We got one but it doesn't seem to be working. If both are plugged in at the same time one of the pictures goes really blurry and fuzzy and doesn't work well at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

Pigwidgeon wrote: »

Is there any composite (yellow/red/white) inputs? You may have the cables for it. Thats how I plugged my Wii into our TV. If you dont have those cables, you may have composite (red/green/blue/white/red) inputs (this is better), and you may have the cable for it. If you have no luck with that get a scart to component/composite connector for your Sky Box in the shop. Multi Av yoke is messy.

A-ha! After much searching of many boxes that contain many cables we found that we actually have a sky HDMI cable, so we managed to get it all sorted :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Feeling really giddy, yet exhausted and I have a ton of homework left to do. WOoo.

Now to the more pressing matter. Every single night, I manage to kick off 2 of my 3 blankets theoughout the course of my sleeping. Does anyone know how to stop this? I've tried shouting at them but they just won't listen.

Advertisement