Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

deise_girl wrote: »
    Each point is worth a cent!

So youre considering spending the equivalent of over 400 reward points to get 167?
    Really?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

So youre considering spending the equivalent of over 400 reward points to get 167?
    Really?

Ohhhhhhh
    That makes sense.
    Lol again I wonder why am I in HL maths..

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

deise_girl wrote: »
    Ohhhhhhh
    That makes sense.
    Lol again I wonder why am I in HL maths..

I wonder do you go to school:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

cloud493 wrote: »
    Did the english mock today, and the question on Hamlet wasn't compulsory :3 so I think I did pretty well.

If you're doing Higher Level then yes it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

If you're doing Higher Level then yes it is.

Oh... good thing its a mock then :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Conzea

I was just watching a cricket match between Sri Lanka and India. This is not normal behaviour, rest assured. I blame the mocks and the lack of anything good on.

ANYWAY I was just wondering if changing my name to say...Mahaela Jayawardene or Tilekaratne Dilshan is considered normal behaviour or would I possibly be considered a little, erm how do you say,...Strange?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Lads, does anyone have an idea of how the letter grades for college work? Like what's a B, C, etc.? I got my written work back from semester one and I'm trying to figure out how I did but seeing as I only remember what the percentages were for the leaving I'm not sure. I got 72%, so I assume that's like a B/C?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Lads, does anyone have an idea of how the letter grades for college work? Like what's a B, C, etc.? I got my written work back from semester one and I'm trying to figure out how I did but seeing as I only remember what the percentages were for the leaving I'm not sure. I got 72%, so I assume that's like a B/C?

The results page for our last exam said...
    A: 70% +
    B: 60 - 69%
    C: 50 - 59%
    D: 40 - 49%
    E: 30 - 39%
    F: <29%

72% is an A! Girl done good :D

o.O

Holy crap. That means in most of my assignments and tests before christmas (still haven't gotten our combined exam results yet) I've been getting A's and B's and didn't realise!

I've never been an A student before. Is this what it feels like to be smart? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    o.O

Holy crap. That means in most of my assignments and tests before christmas (still haven't gotten our combined exam results yet) I've been getting A's and B's and didn't realise!

I've never been an A student before. Is this what it feels like to be smart? :P

Studying something you like is surely something to do with it yeah?

• Advertisement

flyswatter wrote: »
    Studying something you like is surely something to do with it yeah?

Pfft. Don't be so ridiculous.

>.>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

So.. I'm dropping out of this course, like now and then starting a new course here in the same uni next year. I'm still living here until the end of term though. Such a weight off my shoulders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

New girl is so ****ing funny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Hey guys, Remember when QueenOfLeon was young like us!?!?

Yea, me neither..

Yea, me neither..

It's called the golden years, and they're pretty damn fantastic I'll have you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Yea, me neither..

Is this your definition of subtle dig? Youth of today...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

The renovations signs in Pearse station say "Please bare with us" but spelled "bear with us" I immediately imagined grizzly bears in hard hats doing carpentry, welding and general building works. Spelling is important damn it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Conor108 wrote: »
    The renovations signs in Pearse station say "Please bare with us" but spelled "bear with us" I immediately imagined grizzly bears in hard hats doing carpentry, welding and general building works. Spelling is important damn it!

While that's funny, "bear" is the right spelling.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Bought Quorn burgers after work. Jaysus they were disgusting, wouldn't use them to slate the roof. not sure if I cooked them wrong or what. Had two bags of skips and a blood orange for my dinner instead :pac:

Nearly the weekend!:D:D:D:D:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Yeah, "Bare with us" would suggest everyone getting naked. :pac:

But the image of grizzly bears working like that is still funny! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Dammit after a quick google session, you're right! Well I've learned something today, please enjoy this rare occasion when I'm wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

yogi-bear.jpg

You called?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

So.. I'm dropping out of this course, like now and then starting a new course here in the same uni next year. I'm still living here until the end of term though. Such a weight off my shoulders.

Hope you're ok lady <3 xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

The Man Utd Liverpool match thread in the soccer forum is too funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Mollikins

Hey guys. Just dropped by to see how everyone is. Boards has been popping into my head a lot recently and when I saw my birthday e-mail earlier today I said I might as well log in and say hi. Feeling a little smug that I managed to remember my password after like 9 months of being away! :p

College is going well. Will be finished fairly soon. Feels like the year has passed so quickly, which is good because then it means I’m enjoying it. Was on work placement yesterday and when I arrived back from lunch the children surprised me with a card they all helped make and sang happy birthday to me! It was so cute! I know now this is what I want to do. Maybe even someday I’ll open up my own place! :)

Just saw SarahBeeps reply to LilMissCiara. Dropping out of college was easily the best decision I ever made. Hope you end up feeling the same way. Best of luck. <3

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Noelly

Mollikins wrote: »
    Hey guys. Just dropped by to see how everyone is. Boards has been popping into my head a lot recently and when I saw my birthday e-mail earlier today I said I might as well log in and say hi. Feeling a little smug that I managed to remember my password after like 9 months of being away! :p

College is going well. Will be finished fairly soon. Feels like the year has passed so quickly, which is good because then it means I’m enjoying it. Was on work placement yesterday and when I arrived back from lunch the children surprised me with a card they all helped make and sang happy birthday to me! It was so cute! I know now this is what I want to do. Maybe even someday I’ll open up my own place! :)

Just saw SarahBeeps reply to LilMissCiara. Dropping out of college was easily the best decision I ever made. Hope you end up feeling the same way. Best of luck. <3

Woooooo Mollikins! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Welcome back lady! Hope it's not just a flying visit! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,381 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I skidded into a wall last night when I was out and hit the deck.Now my ankle is all sore and I cant even say I was drunk because I wasn't,the akwardness of me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Nice to see you back Mollikins!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Would it be sad to go on a day trip to somewhere on your own?

Advertisement