Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

The big perturbed head on Mary O'Rourke.. That egg must surely be about to hatch some time soon..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Just in the door.

I see Jonathon Anon's dream panel are around the table with his dream presenter tonight. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Lapin wrote: »
    Just in the door.

I see Jonathon Anon's dream panel are around the table with his dream presenter tonight. :D
    I'd love to send Jonathan into the Big Brother house with this lot :D

Just in the door.I see Jonathon Anon's dream panel are around the table with his dream presenter tonight. :D

I cant decide which part of the screen to put my fist through..

Don't go on a foreign holiday.

Have a more expensive one in Ireland instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭take everything

Mammy has a new book out I think . I presume she'll get the plug in at some stage.

I cant decide which part of the screen to put my fist through..
    I think tonight's programme needs Marie Louise O'Donnell to review the newspapers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Don't go on a foreign holiday.

Have a more expensive one in Ireland instead.

People could only go on holidays to Cyprus . . Help their economy which would be good for whole of eu

Brendan Keenan and Brendan Burgess were washing their hair.
    Jaysus, Vinny better be back next week.

****ing predictive text keyboard.
    That took 3 edits..

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I think tonight's programme needs Marie Louise O'Donnell to review the newspapers :D

Let me do it, I'll review everything in my peripheral vision...

• Advertisement

Where on earth is Tayto Lover tonight?

He'll be raging that he missed his crush - Mammy O'Rourke.

Jim Power said a "decade of depression" ... WOHOO, we have turned a corner, the recession is over..

****ing predictive text keyboard.
    That took 3 edits..

Ah yes, the Logitech Jim Power Predictive Keyboard... Every time you hit the euro symbol, it displays the < less than symbol...

Hey .. Sam sanitized my text message ;-(

Own up Jonathan :eek:

You sent that message about Jim Power, didn't you?

I trust Kellog's Special K Chocolate is on the list with foreign holidays, VHI and Sky TV !

Ah yes, the Logitech Jim Power Predictive Keyboard... Every time you hit the euro symbol, it displays the < less than symbol...

LOL at the avalanche of critical texts in at the three now.

Abramovich.... ? Dear god, I guess he got the sport right, that's as much as we can expct..

There'll be a long queue of TD's outside the Dáil Bail in the morning looking to settle up their tabs and asking for receipts.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭the great purveyor of mediocrity

Ha......Mammy just commandeered the show......"Are they canvassing for you?"........gas woman.

• Advertisement

Christ that was a waste of an hour.
    Breaking Bad on TG4

You dont have to lean in to the mic, it's not the parish cake sale you're judging here.

Is this lad for real?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,900 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Thats interesting

That be nice to see a debate on us leaving the euro and going into the sterling

Christ that was a waste of an hour.
    Breaking Bad on TG4
    Yeah but it's over now. Agree. Brutal edition of VB tonight. Where abouts are TG4 on Breaking Bad? Which season? I haven't watched it at all yet.

Mammy didn't seem impressed by the texters comments. I missed them. I was gone out for Briquettes. Sounds like it may have been the best part of the show. What was said?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,570 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Where on earth is Tayto Lover tonight?

He'll be raging that he missed his crush - Mammy O'Rourke.

Turned over as soon as I saw the witch.
    Can't stand Sam either. Too slow and drawly for me.

Can't stand Sam either. Too slow and drawly for me.
    I think it was shameful and a little disturbing that Sam was dropped from his roles in the Indo and Today FM :rolleyes::mad:

I think it will take time for him to become comfortable with television but I am glad to see him doing some work for TV3. There are too many 'style over substance' broadcasters/journalists around, at least Sam isn't afraid to stand up for his principles and expose the truth. I wouldn't be surprised if TV3 give him the Midweek gig, now that Colette Fitzpatrick has stepped down from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,570 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

I think it was shameful and a little disturbing that Sam was dropped from his roles in the Indo and Today FM :rolleyes::mad:

I think it will take time for him to become comfortable with television but I am glad to see him doing some work for TV3. There are too many 'style over substance' broadcasters/journalists around, at least Sam isn't afraid to stand up for his principles and expose the truth. I wouldn't be surprised if TV3 give him the Midweek gig, now that Colette Fitzpatrick has stepped down from it.

I didn't know he was dropped. Why did that happen do you know? Maybe he is getting too old and slow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

I didn't know he was dropped. Why did that happen do you know? Maybe he is getting too old and slow.
    I think he upset Dennis o brien who has a large share the independant group and owns today F.M.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement