Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

The continuing row between journalist Sam Smyth and media owner Denis O’Brien took a further twist yesterday when Mr Smyth took exception to the view expressed by Today FM CEO Peter McPartlin that his enforced departure from the radio station was due to falling listener figures and not because of influence exercised by Mr O’Brien.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/archives/2012/0822/world/smyth-writes-back-in-row-over-departure-204908.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Did Doherty nick that tie off some poor yank visiting Donegal for Paddy's weekend ?

People with disabilities and their carers seem to have been hit harder than anyone else. The government's handling of the mobility allowance issue has been horrendous. They should have put another scheme in place before scrapping it.

I've huge admiration for this man and his wife, they're saving this country a fortune by caring for their daughter in their own home, they deserve our support and more importantly our government's support.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Wow. If Daragh Murphy is finding the costs of child care too high, then spare a thought for everybody else :rolleyes:

http://www.southernstar.ie/News/Keeping-it-in-the-family-2738.htm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Burgess you are a relic, along with your thinking

I feel like I've woken up in pre 1973 Ireland after hearing Varakadar's statement - that women may need to choose between their careers and paying their mortgage.

Louise Bayliss hasn't been getting much of a look in.

Mary from Dublin 2 is probably Leo's mammy.

Go Vinny :D

It's no harm to remind Burgess of what he said back in 2008.

• Advertisement

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Go Vinny, It's no harm to remind Burgess of what he said.

Vinnie is the only man who'll take him to task. Nice to watch Burgess squirming.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭take everything

Rabbit in headlights time for Burgess.
    What a clown.
    Just go away.

Burgess, put your hands up and admit you got it completely wrong :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Go Vinny :D

It's no harm to remind Burgess of what he said back in 2008.

what did he say back 2008? sorry just tuning in

Helen McEntee will walk it tomorrow, unfortunately. I'd love for FG to lose the by-election but it's not going to happen.

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    That our banks were very well regulated and we should invest in bank shares.

Funny to hear the Fine Gaeler talking about cynicism. Nothing more cynical than Helen McEntee running for Fine Gael in Meath East.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,880 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

Howjoe1 wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

That Marie-Louise O'Donnell is some crazy oul bag. I don't advocate hitting women but if I had to share a panel with her I'd be tempted to give her a box round the chops.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Funny to hear the Fine Gaeler talking about cynicism. Nothing more cynical than Helen McEntee running for Fine Gael in Meath East.

She has been working in the political buble for sometime now and has qualifications in the area. She was always going into politics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Hahaha. "An expert on trickling balls, wha!?"

Sully wrote: »
    She has been working in the political buble for sometime now and has qualifications in the area. She was always going into politics.
    I was completely underwhelmed anytime I heard her being interviewed over the last few weeks. FG will retain the seat because there is huge sympathy in Meath for Helen and her family. I reckon any other FG candidate would struggle to be elected as there isn't much love for the government parties at present.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭dcmm

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Hahaha. "An expert on trickling balls, wha!?"

Ha Ha! you have to hand it to Marie-Louise and Vincent,they're great entertainment,lol :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

Forget about labour the big story is the idiots that voted for Thomas Byrne? Have we not learnt anything? The 33% should be ashamed of themselves.

Noel Whelan- quietly waiting for the resurgence of FF.

Noel Whelan- quietly waiting for the resurgence of FF.
    People have very short memories, Thomas Byrne received 32.9% of the vote :eek:

People have very short memories, Thomas Byrne received 32.9% of the vote :eek:

I'm genuinely surprised he didn't top the poll.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

Oriordan another spoofer! Whatever happend oriordans mrs Aine Kerr by the way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

According to Aodhán Ó Riordáin, Labour had a "communications problem"...

They communicated a bucket-load of bullshit in the run up to the last election, and are now reaping the rewards.

• Advertisement

Labour's strange new strategy of running candidates with actual policy names obviously didn't work.
    /gets coat :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement