Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

yeah, she keeps repeating that.If I was in Meath, I would not vote for either of the Government Parties.I also hate nepotism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

It's desperately sad how her father's life ended. But if she gets elected..it's time for emigration for me and family.

She hasn't a clue. Fine Gael are a cynical bunch of shysters.

I remember Enda's grave side tears. Surely, he should be saying to her, you don't need the hassle of this political life. :rolleyes:

Or is he saying that's a shoe in seat for us

• Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭take everything

Good to see thomas byrne getting he's arse handed to him on a plate!

Bloody fiana failers!

Loved his mealymouthed answer to the abortion question. At least the labour guy answered it.
    Bertie taught him well.

Loved his mealymouthed answer to the abortion question. At least the labour guy answered it.
    Bertie taught him well.

Byrne is just in it for the (personal) money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

That UCG lecturer looks very young. Either lecturers are getting younger or I'm getting older. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭take everything

Ah damn i was expecting a "Ming and Mick" sketch.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

whats her name Alison the feminist?
    How ironic that I find her to be more of a sanctimonious condescending holier than thou pain in the hole than those priests.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

Jaysus your all getting worst than vincent (the cocky ignorant man)browne,, maybe when all his guests have as much experience as he has on 'TV' they'll be able to walk of his 'show',without feeling like their weak or they have let people down????? I for one will applaud.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Heard the question to the Shinner, was he involved in anything else besides SF, why did he not ask the LP guy was he involved in the WP/OSF/OFIRA, just to keep things balanced.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Vincent has exclusive access to the Michael Lowry tapes.. This should be interesting... I'm reminded of Richard Nixon.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Lowry was interviewed by a Tipp radio station last week, an extract from one of the tapes was played and he was asked if it was him speaking. He said that he couldn't say if it was him or not :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭dcmm

Wasn't this printed in the Sunday Indo. already? Still no harm hearing, seeing and knowing the truth, hope it sets us free.Preferably of what it cost us to find out.

A solicitor's letter from Denis O'Brien is usually the pre-requisite to every show these days..

this is pre recorded by the look of it.. Spose they have to have it watched back endlessly by their legal team..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

Is that a shinny new studio we have?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

dcmm wrote: »
    Wasn't this printed in the Sunday Indo. already? Still no harm hearing, seeing and knowing the truth, hope it sets us free.Preferably of what it cost us to find out.
    Reported in the Sunday Indo 2 weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Since when the new studio?

Much much better

Has the sound even improved? Think so

Fair play to Vincent, Sam and Elaine, it takes guts to take part in a programme when there is a serious threat of legal action hanging over you.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

A solicitor's letter from Denis O'Brien is usually the pre-requisite to every show these days..

this is pre recorded by the look of it.. Spose they have to have it watched back endlessly by their legal team..

Think so, Jonathan. Elaine Byrne was on the Tweet machine talking about it at 7pm.

Not very familiar with this story to be honest. Still distraught that Denis O'Brien took my Off The Ball away :mad: Interesting to hear the tone of the conversation.

Sadly, it won't stop the electorate of Tipperary voting for him again.

What's wrong with some people?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭Tsipras

Vincent's chair looks comfy

For objectivity they should not be making all of these remarks BEFORE airing the tape .. They should give us any information that we need to understand the contents of the tape WITHOUT colouring our opinions...

coolhull wrote: »

I agree with you but they vote for him for the same reason as some Mayo people voted for the Flynns, they deliver projects to their own constituency, sometimes at the expense of the rest of us :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

coolhull wrote: »

Nearly as bad as the Wexford people voting for Wallace:(

Tsipras wrote: »

How come all the other chairs arent as comfy? .. What about this social justice and equality for taxpayers citizens he's always giving out about??

Tsipras wrote: »
    I reckon that was Bill Cullen's Apprentice chair ;)

Nearly as bad as the Wexford people voting for Wallace:(

To be fair, he has only been elected once (so far). The other Gombeens get re-elected time after time, with more votes each time they act parochially.

I should have been taking notes about all these trusts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭dcmm

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I reckon that was Bill Cullen's Apprentice chair ;)
    Who's Vincent going to fire?:D

• Advertisement

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I agree with you but they vote for him for the same reason as some Mayo people voted for the Flynns, they deliver projects to their own constituency, sometimes at the expense of the rest of us :mad:
    And so then Ming and Mick Wallace are shoo-ins next time?

This country is getting worse!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement