Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Good Lord, that shirt is awful loud :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

vicwatson wrote: »
    Whats with this dude wearing a tablecloth?

My quare wan has been looking for that table cloth for the last two weeks :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

I think Clare Daly needs to go straight to the Conspiracy Theories forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,804 ✭✭✭take everything

In fairness to him, Ming speaks from the heart not like the crowd in the Dail laughing up their sleeves.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,804 ✭✭✭take everything

Jaysus, i spoke too soon.
    Ming has gone mad. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Clare Daly will never live it down if she is found to have been drinking while over the limit. She made a massive fuss only a few weeks ago about road safety and high profile people trying to get their penalty points removed etc :rolleyes:

I suppose it depends on how far over the limit she was (if at all). If it's marginal, she could claim it was an error of judgement and (politically) get away with it. It's not as if she's ever going to be in government anyway. If it turns out that she was significantly over the limit, the "hot whiskey" claim will start to look even more dodgy than it already does (which is very dodgy indeed), and she should probably resign her seat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Jaysus, i spoke too soon.
    Ming has gone mad. :pac:

The hash must be wearing off:D

Paranoia setting in :pac:

RayM wrote: »
    I suppose it depends on how far over the limit she was (if at all). If it's marginal, she could claim it was an error of judgement and (politically) get away with it. It's not as if she's ever going to be in government anyway. If it turns out that she was significantly over the limit, the "hot whiskey" claim will start to look even more dodgy than it already does (which is very dodgy indeed), and she should probably resign her seat.

This is Ireland. Nobody ever resigns their seat.

RayM wrote: »
    I hope for her sake that she wasn't over the limit but I think that even if she was, she'll brazen it out. She will have learned a thing or two from her friend, Mick Wallace. She won't resign.

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I hope for her sake that she wasn't over the limit but I think that even if she was, she'll brazen it out. She will have learned a thing or two from her friend, Mick Wallace. She won't resign.

She might have taken some cough medicine for her cold aswell;)

• Advertisement

Shut up Ming, before you lose all credibility!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

Ouch! Ming gets faded down just as he was about to get in a cheeky plug for cannabis legalisation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭COYW

Ming was full-on tonight. Not the time to be bashing the guards.

Good Lord, I just switched over to Beeb 2 by accident. The Sarah Millican show, wow, :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭D1stant

Corrupt poice force.

Jesus Ming. Timing?

Boombastic wrote: »
    She might have taken some cough medicine for her cold aswell;)

Or mouth wash ;)

A good friend of mine was breathalyzed one night because the Gardaí got a smell of alcohol off her when they stopped her at a routine check-point. She was grand, she had been using this :D

e1c811ecd69c83585ab2970ca4bf6b13.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭I8A4RE

It will be interesting to find out which unscrupulous(sic) member of AGS, leaked that doozy out to the press....

I8A4RE wrote: »
    It will be interesting to find out which unscrupulous(sic) member of AGS, leaked that doozy out to the press....
    I'd say that it was pay back time for her role in highlighting incidents where Gardaí and their superiors erased penalty points for some high profile people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Pappa Charlie

Maybe she did it herself???

Could easily have been a passerby though. The south circular road is a busy road, plenty of taxis in that area at night.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭chinwag

Is that Olivia Mitchell in the Ceann Comhairle Chair.

Yes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

What the? 2 guests, what's going on?

Same jacket as last night Vinnie, tut tut

vicwatson wrote: »
    What the? 2 guests, what's going on?

Same jacket as last night Vinnie, tut tut

Vinne investigates selling sex:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Does that woman take any personal responsibility?

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭technocrat

That's one question Vinnie won't be asking her.
    It's all society's fault as per usual!

technocrat wrote: »
    That's one question Vinnie won't be asking her.
    It's all society's fault as per usual!

The other unasked question, who were the famous celebrities and business people?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Vin Be has dropped to the level as the whinge line, I find it sad.

laugh wrote: »
    Does that woman take any personal responsibility?

I felt sorry for her troubles but she took absolutely no responsibility for her actions, whatsoever. The fault always lay somewhere else. She was bringing home over a grand a day while she was at it; that is incredible. VB let her away with an awful lot; he should have pressed her more on her "clientele", for starters.

I really didn't like her line that she thought that Ruhama(??) only helped "foreign" girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Yeah, I thought it was unfair that the women are criminalised while the men are not, but it's like taking drugs, you have a choice to take them or not, and as such, you have to be aware of the consequences.

Obviously, if the women are forced into it, it's a whole different scenario.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Crime tonight.

Poor Vincent's stutter is getting worse and he can't seem to remember the guest's names at all.

• Advertisement

Why is Credit Union McGuirk on the panel? :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement