Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Constantin's suit jacket looks manky dirty, it needs to be sent to the drycleaners :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭ABlur

They should have Vin B out in the field tonight, asking the questions the rest of them won't.

2nd most important night in the history of the state and RTE are showing Dinner For Schmuchs and CSI:NY, you wouldn't get it in North Korea.

Think Vinnie's about to right that, fair play to TV3. Almost a dream panel, maybe they can get Morgan Kelly on the phone!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,497 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Constanin's suit jacket looks manky dirty, it needs to be sent to the drycleaners :eek:

He does not look well either. Getting very thin and a bad colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,195 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Why were Anglo not liquidated from day 1? It had relatively zero private accounts.

They should have Vin B out in the field tonight, asking the questions the rest of them won't.

2nd most important night in the history of the state and RTE are showing Dinner For Schmuchs and CSI:NY, you wouldn't get it in North Korea.
    RTE should definitely be carrying a special news bulletin, Pat Kenny would be in his element this evening.

• Advertisement
    M

David Hall tonight the government has recognised you as a true Irishman, fair play for your efforts for the people but the powers that be won't let you succeed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

Thanks Coolhull I think, signing off now couldn't listen to 2 hours of Vinnie tonight.:)

Good

He does not look well either. Getting very thin and a bad colour.
    I'd say he didn't get much notice of this programme so he probably didn't get a chance to apply his MAC

• Registered Users Posts: 51,497 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Here comes Blinky "Kung Fu" Halligan.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

That's quite the irony!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Get that stuttering clown off my screen.

M

Why the speedy decision for a non listed company?

Because the best time to make a decision about bad banks is in the middle of the night. It's not like that's ever let us down before. :rolleyes:

Here comes Blinky "Kung Fu" Halligan.
    Herself and Marie Louise O'Donnell really irritate me no end, their delivery is always so melodramatic, it is very distracting.

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭ABlur

Noonan's speech delayed until 11pm as it has to be translated from german

Some financial guy was saying earlier that there is money to be made if you can react quickly enough...not sure of the detail though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

What's happening..?? Everybody seems all excited like something has happened.. It like in 1986 when Black Beauty was interrupted to say that the space shuttle had crashed...

What's happening..?? Everybody seems all excited like something has happened.. It like in 1986 when Black Beauty was interrupted to say that the space shuttle had crashed...

Well there is going to be another crash to earth in about 20 mins when Noonan tries to explain this cluster****.

Why is Alison wearing her dressing gown on TV? :eek:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj4hLiCvGkgW0f_AyD-yiVi1jKoMmFewDqWpz6968YRzcicyZk

M

Happyman42 wrote: »
    Some financial guy was saying earlier that there is money to be made if you can react quickly enough...not sure of the detail though.

Not sure how because all shares were seized when the government nationalised the bank.

• Advertisement

Why is Alison wearing her dressing gown on TV? :eek:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj4hLiCvGkgW0f_AyD-yiVi1jKoMmFewDqWpz6968YRzcicyZk

In fairness it's gonna be a long night. I'd definitely have my slippers on if I was there.

Enda is probably relieved for something else to making headlines instead of the McAleese Report.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

In fairness it's gonna be a long night. I'd definitely have my slippers on if I was there.

And keys thrown in the bowl by the look of that dressing gown..

Not sure how because all shares were seized when the government nationalised the bank.

Not on the shares, on other stuff. Inside info or some such, no point me going further, not really sure. But the thrust of what he was saying was it was to head off activity like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Nate--IRL--

Enda is probably relieved for something else to making headlines instead of the McAleese Report.

Have think about that for a second. The Timing of that report and tonight's actions was calculated.

Nate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

And keys thrown in the bowl by the look of that dressing gown..
    TV3-autumn-launch-58-630x420.jpg

M

If I owe €1billion to Anglo and it's liquidated do I now owe them sweet fa?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Nate--IRL--

Nobody knows yet, but I'd be surprised if you didn't get off Scott free.

Nate

You'll owe NAMA ;)

• Advertisement
    M

Love the interruptions, tv gold, more please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement