Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Why is Credit Union McGuirk on the panel? :mad:

50k reward ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

50k reward ?
    Steady :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Why is Credit Union McGuirk on the panel? :mad:

Right wing rent-a-gob. Just been reading that Credit Union stuff. Interesting.

Is it just me or does Niamh Hourigan look a bit like Diane Keaton?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I think John McGuirk is a very intelligent contributor and I agree with a lot of his views..

I think Niamh Hourican is quite attractive..

How come every retired guard is in his late 30s!!!!

Right wing rent-a-gob. Just been reading that Credit Union stuff. Interesting.

Is it just me or does Niamh Hourigan look a bit like Diane Keaton?
    Not even from a distance, Harry :eek:

Diane-Keaton.jpg
    2305216292.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

MV5BNjU5NjMwOTk2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODg1NzY0._V1._SY314_CR3,0,214,314_.jpg

2305216292.jpg

She should get her hair cut before she damages her neck.

Did John McGuirk swim to Ballymount??

Diane-Keaton.jpg
    2305216292.jpg

Jaysus, I meant Annie Hall Diane Keaton.

diane-keaton-as-annie-hall1.jpg

It's all in the eyes.

Ah give it up Harry... She looks more like Buster Keaton... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,804 ✭✭✭take everything

I don't usually agree with John McGuirk but he's making a few decent points.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭emo72

guy with the red tie is a **** of the highest order. someone burst his head with a hammer please

Jaysus, I meant Annie Hall Diane Keaton.

diane-keaton-as-annie-hall1.jpg

It's all in the eyes.
    Ah here, you should have said that she looked like a young Diane Keaton ;):D

I really hate the way American comedies now always have a token "funny english guy with a funny engerlish accent".. usually Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant or that asian chap from The IT Crowd.

I don't usually agree with John McGuirk but he's making a few decent points.

The gravest crimes in this country were committed by the sort of people that McGuirk would probably put in his own "class". It's hard to believe that this guy is still in his twenties. He makes Oswald Mosley look like Mickey Mouse.

Newstalk guy is hawt :D

Vinny you must invite him back :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Edit: I'll be listening to Newstalk at lunch time from now on,

Newstalk guy is hawt :D

Jonathan Healy is a fantastic presenter... He's gonna go places...

I've impeccable taste.

He has a great accent, I love his speaking voice.

This missing person thing is very fishy. How come we never heard anything when he went "missing"?

This missing person thing is very fishy. How come we never heard anything when he went "missing"?

Apparently is was the same gang that raided Gerald Keane's house.. :pac:

Jonathan Healy is from Cork :eek: he doesn't have a Cork accent though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,804 ✭✭✭take everything

The gravest crimes in this country were committed by the sort of people that McGuirk would probably put in his own "class". It's hard to believe that this guy is still in his twenties. He makes Oswald Mosley look like Mickey Mouse.

In fairness i think he accepted that (how the Seanie Fitzpatricks of this world screwed the economy) and said that was another argument that needed to be addressed.
    Ah yeah his libertarian shtick grates a bit alright but his point about people taking responsibility, irrespective of class, was well made.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭Good loser

No he ain't. PC all the way. Verbose and shallow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

It's hard to believe that this guy is still in his twenties. He makes Oswald Mosley look like Mickey Mouse.

If it's true that you get more right-wing as you get older, I dread to think what he'll be like in twenty years.

There's something very inauthentic about John McGuirk. I strongly doubt that he believes half the nonsense he spouts. There's a dearth of reasonably articulate, media-friendly right-wingers in this country, and he's smart enough to know that styling himself as a US-style conservative blowhard is a very good method of getting his face on the telly. He was a ubiquitous presence on Vincent Browne, The Frontline, Newstalk, etc, during the recent elections, despite not appearing to know an awful lot about US politics. Even as the results were flowing in, he was insisting that Romney was going to win. He's not easy to take seriously. Oddly endearing though, in an eejity sort of a way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

Fecking hell if Vinny and that panel had their way we would have to give compo to everybody. Travellers, single mothers,launderies, children. This is scary WE will have to pay for it all of us and we are broke. I say Hard Times Vinny, many of our parents and grandparents were hungry in the 30s 40s and 50s. Move on immediately and stop wallowing in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,102 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Fecking hell if Vinny and that panel had their way we would have to give compo to everybody. Travellers, single mothers,launderies, children. This is scary WE will have to pay for it all of us and we are broke. I say Hard Times Vinny, many of our parents and grandparents were hungry in the 30s 40s and 50s. Move on immediately and stop wallowing in the past.

Maybe you should read the report before you give such a compassionate opinion of fellow human beings.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

Oh Vinny you are a Sanctimonious git. Mary lou (please the public) sinners wagon and that yoke in the leather jacket sickkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Maybe you should read the report before you give such a compassionate opinion of fellow human beings.

+100%.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭Good loser

Vinny being treacly. No savagery tonight.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Emotions are running high and understandably so, but I can't help thinking that JP Rodgers spent a little longer than he ought to have in the Dail bar today.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Don't feed......

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement