Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I believe this story is not going to go away as the people who asked some of the questions were F.F. plants too and are not squeaky clean either. Gallagher might be digging a bigger hole for himself asking for an inquiry it seems.

Particularly if he wants to go up for election again. And even if it doesn't bring up FF plants from the show but also because it will remind people why they didn't vote for him. Those that did will ultimately loose their faith in him. He did too well to complain TBH. Not a good political move IMO.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

So its Tonight with Ivan Yates.

Where's Vinnie ?

I know both men are up to their eyes in debt, but this is pushing job sharing to new limits !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Lapin wrote: »
    So its Tonight with Ivan Yates. Where's Vinnie ? I know both men are up to their eyes in debt, but this is pushing job sharing to new limits !

Richard Curran was meant to be hosting last nite... I missed it.. not sure if he did...

Elaine Byrne has been keeping her head down lately... Strong enough panel tonight all the same..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Vincent is back tomorrow ... at least that's what Ivan said at the start of the show. Who knows with this programme, Vincent might be mysteriously incapacitated again.

Looking at Glennon running away from any association with Frank Dunlop.. lol

• Advertisement

Skid wrote: »
    Vincent might be mysteriously incapacitated again.

Gone to Ballyfermot to speak on behalf of the rights of marginalised girls in pyjamis to shout abuse at their grannies from passing buses. ;)

This boring conversation... All I hear is the word "lobby" and somebody looking for a favour, combine the two and I drift offffffffffffff...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Richard Curran was meant to be hosting last nite... I missed it.. not sure if he did...

Elaine Byrne has been keeping her head down lately... Strong enough panel tonight all the same..

No, it was Ivan again

jimmyw wrote: »
    No, it was Ivan again

oh right.. Richard Curran must have pulled out for some reason.. I nearly met Richard Curran in association with a website... Alas it never happened, and the "famous people I've met" remains at Ken Doherty, Keith Barry, Stuart Pearse and David Batty.. :(

Yates is sitting down there, (albeit a tad awkwardly).
    He must be loaded with horse tranquilisers and alcohol.

Anyone who listens to his breakfast programme on Newstalk will know what I'm on about.

• Advertisement

I find Tom Parlon ridiculous.. The man doesnt seem to adhere to any principles on those of capitalism..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

This is a complete bullsh1t show tonight. goodnight!:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

oh right.. Richard Curran must have pulled out for some reason.. I nearly met Richard Curran in association with a website... Alas it never happened, and the "famous people I've met" remains at Ken Doherty, Keith Barry, Stuart Pearse and David Batty.. :(

Whatever happened to Batty after he retired?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,291 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

This is a complete bullsh1t show tonight. goodnight!:cool:

I miss VB.

Jim Glennon is an exceptionally rare breed of person. Unique almost.

A FF person who's opinion I actually agree with.

Although 99% of the opinions I do agree with relate to his views on Rugby when he is putting George Hook in his place.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,102 ✭✭✭Technocentral

That Yates bloke has the presenting skills of a Guinea Pig, really puts me off the show, bring back Harpo Marx forthwith.

Jim Glennon is an exceptionally rare breed of person. Unique almost.

A FF person who's opinion I actually agree with.

Although 99% of the opinions I do agree with relate to his views on Rugby when he is putting George Hook in his place.

George doesn't know anything about Rugby to start with so wouldn't be too hard, he made a career out of fooling newbie fans to the sport that he is an expert.

Thomas Gear should have been given a part in that exorcism movie... the transition from the promo to his ad was seamless.

That Thomas Gear ad for gold in the ILAC centre puts me off ever going within a mile of the place.

Quick sell rights to that oil to a Scandinavian company!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

Thomas Gear should have been given a part in that exorcism movie... the transition from the promo to his ad was seamless.

its a great laugh isnt it?

it couldnt be more amateur if it tried.

:D

Exactly how the FKKK does a 9 year old girl get on a train line.. shocking..

the train goes by her back garden.

was in the six one news earlier.

That Yates bloke has the presenting skills of a Guinea Pig, really puts me off the show, bring back Harpo Marx forthwith.

I always thought VB reminded me of The MadHatter.

I always thought VB reminded me of The MadHatter.

Yeah I can see that, I could also see him in a Dickens TV adaptation, The Old Curiosity Shop, Uncle Fennywinkle maybe.

Exactly how the FKKK does a 9 year old girl get on a train line.. shocking..
    the train goes by her back garden.

was in the six one news earlier.

And why the need for 3 seperate investigations ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

its a great laugh isnt it?

it couldnt be more amateur if it tried.

Thoohhhmas Geahhhrrr hehhre. WTF.
    Vinny back tomorrow. Yay :pac:

And why the need for 3 seperate investigations ?

ah jaysus three investigations ?

i can sort it now

"the fence is too fecking small !"

now wheres me three million quid ?

I wonder will Peter Mattews be on tonight? It should be interesting to hear him explain how he voted against his own proposed motion on the all party Finance Committee. That must be a first for the Dail.

• Advertisement

I wonder will Peter Mattews be on tonight? It should be interesting to hear him explain how he voted against his own proposed motion on the all party Finance Committee. That must be a first for the Dail.

I was just thinking the same when I heard the RTE news, Rich... He seemed like he was getting SERIOUSLY sick of following the party line, the last time he was on... I think he may leave the FG party soon..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement