Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    I was selected to travel to France for a Youth Leadership scheme. HOLY CRAP.

I'm doing something similar! We're not sure where we going but I think Berlin is the front runner!

And I'm going to Thailand to teach English for 3 weeks after my exams...

I am so excited for this summer!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I was selected to travel to France for a Youth Leadership scheme. HOLY CRAP.
    Cakes. wrote: »
    I'm doing something similar! We're not sure where we going but I think Berlin is the front runner!

And I'm going to Thailand to teach English for 3 weeks after my exams...

I am so excited for this summer!

They obvs saw ye were mods and knew ye were born leaders. :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Aren't you a sweetheart :P

I crashed at half four yesterday and just woke up. BEAUTIFUL.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Aren't you a sweetheart :P

I crashed at half four yesterday and just woke up. BEAUTIFUL.

Yeah, I hear Obama is prone to the odd 16 hour nap too. :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Do you all see the abuse I put up with guys? See what I do for you? SEE IT?!

Actually, nah. I needed it because six hours of sleep in the previous two days. Also, All Time Low and Fall Out Boy. Beauts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

After a good 20 minutes and a strong coffee
    I am finally free from my jacket! Success!

.... So, I got the job. In approximately a months time I'll be moving to London to work in one of Gordon ramsay's restaurants. Fúck.

Sure I don't know anyone in London or have anywhere to live or anything practical but fúck it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    .... So, I got the job. In approximately a months time I'll be moving to London to work in one of Gordon ramsay's restaurants. Fúck.

Sure I don't know anyone in London or have anywhere to live or anything practical but fúck it.

Woah, congrats!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,842 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

One ECDL exam down, one to go <333
    BRING IT DATA-F*CKIN-BASES

Won a €100 HMV voucher!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

Had my Irish Oral today.. And it went so, so, so much better than I expected it to :D
    My examiner was so so lovely and let me say everything I wanted to, I got the exact Sraith Pictiur I had been hoping for and I could see what marks I got on everything except the conversation because she didn't 'hide' the sheet, which put my mind at ease for sure :o
    Wasn't planning on counting Irish, but after that I'm thinking it might end up replacing english :o

Wooo :cool:

Fantastic!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

aleatorio wrote: »
    Had my Irish Oral today.. And it went so, so, so much better than I expected it to :D
    My examiner was so so lovely and let me say everything I wanted to, I got the exact Sraith Pictiur I had been hoping for and I could see what marks I got on everything except the conversation because she didn't 'hide' the sheet, which put my mind at ease for sure :o
    Wasn't planning on counting Irish, but after that I'm thinking it might end up replacing english :o

Wooo :cool:

I know a thing or two about Irish, so PM me if you want some extra notes/vocab/advice for the written papers. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

One year of college lectures down. Ehhh what? Yaaaahhh for no more aaarrrrggghh :) (Until about 9.45 on Monday morning that is)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

bluejay14 wrote: »
    One year of college lectures down. Ehhh what? Yaaaahhh for no more aaarrrrggghh :) (Until about 9.45 on Monday morning that is)

You're done already? :eek:

I finish tomorrow.

Also. I may have set the wheels in motion for meetings with the enterprise board.

pajor wrote: »
    You're done already? :eek:

This being the final week of term and me me having no lectures on Thursday or Friday means I finished at 6 this evening <3 Leaving me just enough time to panic ahead of my oral on Monday morning and work my way through a month's worth of Fógraí an Lae programmes on RnaG in the hope that I'll pick something up. I really should have turned up to more than about half of my oral classes......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

QHOOIB3.jpg?1

My exams start on May 12th.

Though in terms of yeeeeahs; my awful cold seems to be clearing up, I've an assignment finished and I'm going karting tomorrow. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

deise_girl wrote: »
    One ECDL exam down, one to go <333
    BRING IT DATA-F*CKIN-BASES

This read like it was from 2010/2011 </3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

ECDL? I ninja'd the Excel and Databases.

• Advertisement

So I'm 90% certain I just got at €550 tax refund from last year. Amazing.

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    So I'm 90% certain I just got at €550 tax refund from last year. Amazing.

The pints are on Pigwidgeon then! :D

I basically got told I was doing a good job in work today. Given that I'm a horrifically self-doubting bastard, that felt rather nice. :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,842 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Slow Show wrote: »
    This read like it was from 2010/2011 </3

I passed them all so its well and truly the end of an era tbh :(
    The ECDL saga is now complete

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

It's two weeks to the myself and the bf's anniversary, I don't even know if I should give him something? And if so, what kinda think?? I was thinking of a photo album of all the photos of us in the last year?

That'd be adorable. ADORABBLE.

I FOUND MY PASSPORT. I just have to clean my room, pack, get to HMV, clear up the kitchen, and do some other things before I leave at 12.30. GALWAY, Y U SO FAR FROM AIRPORT?!

That'd be adorable. ADORABBLE.

I FOUND MY PASSPORT. I just have to clean my room, pack, get to HMV, clear up the kitchen, and do some other things before I leave at 12.30. GALWAY, Y U SO FAR FROM AIRPORT?!

Thanks, I'm pretty broke at the moment so it's the best I can do :D

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE PASSPORT

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Me and Slow Show matched on Tinder. #BoardsieLove

The much aarrrgghhed about Irish oral lasted all of five minutes, when everyone was convinced it was suppose to last between ten and fifteen <3 And it ended up being possibly the simplest conversation ever, despite my probably huge amount of grammatical mistakes. <3 The world is good again.

Reading "Neuroscience for Kids" is helping with college work and that makes me so happy. If you can explain it to a child, how complicated can it really be?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Me and Slow Show matched on Tinder. #BoardsieLove

Thought we were keeping this on the down low? </3

Advertisement