Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I heard that somewhere too, where did you hear it?

Twas on every news bulletin on Today FM from 10am until at least 1pm. It never got old. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Home made lasagne! <3 Best thing ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I impulsively bought tickets to fly to Lyon in May to see my friend on CO-OP.

THIS IS THE BEST

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

I impulsively bought tickets to fly to Lyon in May to see my friend on CO-OP.

THIS IS THE BEST
    I heard Lyon is a nice city. I've been to Paris so Lyon must be good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    I heard Lyon is a nice city. I've been to Paris so Lyon must be good too.

I can confirm that it is!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

OMFG RESULTS ARE OUT AND OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

4G Just rolled out on my phone. few improvements too.
    Now time to seriously ring Eircom. my phone has been telling me my wifi is unstable. LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

This was the first Sunday I wasn't hungover in ages, it's so much nicer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Aoifey! wrote: »
    This was the first Sunday I wasn't hungover in ages, it's so much nicer.
    Sleep through the hangover :3

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

That C3 grade I got rechecked that I thought I might possibly scrape a B3 in?

It went up to an A2. :D:pac::P:D:confused::rolleyes::D:pac::D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Spoke to my EU law lecturer because I missed last week, and it went on to my exams and how did I do. I told her I failed, and she just stared at me. She's agreed to meet with me every week to make sure that I understand the material, and said she'd go over my exam with me. Actually thrilled.

I'm tired but I feel like I'm getting way more organised and good at life.
    Making lunch every morning, going to the gym at least once a week, no excuses and not too far behind in lectures.

Who is this and what have you done with Maura?

So after 3 years of being in and out of the hospital with no result we finally have progress on what's actually wrong with my sister.

My mam got sick of the hospital doing nothing but sending her to the psychologist for her pains and brought her for food tests, something the hospital never even recommended. He found she has severe intolerances to milk, eggs, gluten and nuts. It's gonna be a hard new diet plan but she finally has something to do that'll actually help. Although I cant get over how the hospital never sent her for or recommended those tests.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Aoifey! wrote: »
    So after 3 years of being in and out of the hospital with no result we finally have progress on what's actually wrong with my sister.

My mam got sick of the hospital doing nothing but sending her to the psychologist for her pains and brought her for food tests, something the hospital never even recommended. He found she has severe intolerances to milk, eggs, gluten and nuts. It's gonna be a hard new diet plan but she finally has something to do that'll actually help. Although I cant get over how the hospital never sent her for or recommended those tests.

That's actually so amazing! I'm so happy yer finally on track :)

Yayyyy.. exam results that I'm happy with. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Geekness1234

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    That C3 grade I got rechecked that I thought I might possibly scrape a B3 in?

It went up to an A2. :D:pac::P:D:confused::rolleyes::D:pac::D:D:D

In the leaving Cert?!
    What subject?
    Fair play anyways, sounds like quite a mess up on their part :p

PHARMACY BALL WHOOO

In the leaving Cert?!
    What subject?
    Fair play anyways, sounds like quite a mess up on their part :p

Nah, not the LC. Twas in an exam that actually means something...

Trololol :pac:

Yeah, it was a bit of a balls up. So lucky that I actually rechecked it though, I was contemplating just letting it be. Like, that one grade check moves me from having no hope of a 1.1 to a realistic hope of it.

Just found almost 200 euro in euro coins I had put away when I was younger and forgotten about, this day is turning around :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Bought Zombies, Run! because it's on sale for like €2 on the Google Play store. I went for a run today. OH MY GOD IT'S FANTASTIC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Acciaccatura

Got to lie in till 10am today. TEN. :D

(I get up at 6 most other days :o )

I made a pretty big breakthrough with my project in work today. Totally made up for the near apocalyptic weather in Limerick. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

My friend just booked us tickets to go see John Butler Trio In April :D YAY

Law Ball was EPIC

Law Ball was EPIC

Youuu all think you're so fancy with your fancy evenings and suits. Well.. we have.. we have..

nothing. :pac:

pajor wrote: »
    Youuu all think you're so fancy with your fancy evenings and suits. Well.. we have.. we have..

nothing. :pac:

Where do you go? :P

Where do you go? :P

DIT.

pajor wrote: »
    DIT.

That sucks that ye don't have Balls!
    You should have came to NUIG Law Ball...as was mentioned, it was epic :cool:

That sucks that ye don't have Balls!

No need for insults! :pac:

• Advertisement

You went to Law Ball? Pah, Italian Ball's where it's at (also I'm poor and on the committee)

Advertisement