Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

All moved into my flat today. Have met two of my flatmates so far and they seem grand. Also going to see wicked tomorrow night then chill out for the weekend before I start work on Monday. Apart from the awkwardness of bank accounts every thing has gone much better than I expected. And if my boyfriend comes over the rent for my room will be the same which is amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    All moved into my flat today. Have met two of my flatmates so far and they seem grand. Also going to see wicked tomorrow night then chill out for the weekend before I start work on Monday. Apart from the awkwardness of bank accounts every thing has gone much better than I expected. And if my boyfriend comes over the rent for my room will be the same which is amazing!

Wicked is still playing? Are you in Ireland?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Getting an email with easy to understand powerpoints of what I need to study for today!

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Wicked is still playing? Are you in Ireland?

Nope I just moves across the pond to London!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    :)

You better build that computer :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Got a new phone. Samsung Galaxy Express 2.
    galaxy-express-2.jpg

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

marko93 wrote: »
    You better build that computer :P

Damn straight, screw paying for rent or food or bills. :P

Nah, I'm definitely getting it before September. Actually need a decent PC for 4th year anyway so I've basically been putting money aside for the past two years for it so I can get one that'll last 4-5 years. Reckon I'll have enough saved by end of May/start of June with what I'm getting on Co-op. :)
    galaxy-express-2.jpg

Love Samsung phones. They so pretty. What sort of specs does that yoke have?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

galaxy-express-2.jpg

I have that one only except in white

ITS AWESOME :D:D:D

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Love Samsung phones. They so pretty. What sort of specs does that yoke have?

A working touch screen. Hence making it 100% better than it's predecessor :D.

Seriously, it has a Dual Core 1.7ghz processor and 1.5 gigs of ram. You can find the rest here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Exams starting Tuesday, and i'm just here watching UFC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Despite my pretty much continual complaining about exams for the past three weeks and the fact that there's still four more weeks of complaining to be done before I'm finished, I'm feeling remarkably unstressed right now. So I'm considering that as a yaahh for the time being. Woo positivity. :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I'm meant to be studying but I'm watching firefly and getting pizza. TOTALLY STUDYING

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Crash Team Racing a fiver on the Playstation store <3

Too good to not buy!

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Burt Macklin

English exam wasn't a total failure today! Only have one exam left as well.

Settling down now to watch Game of Thrones with a pizza. Things are suddenly looking up!

This baby just arrived. Tis lovely

oppo_find7a.jpg?itok=8UrvRvz-

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

Chinese phone ftw. :cool:

pajor wrote: »
    Chinese phone ftw. :cool:

The build quality is outstanding.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭LoveLamps

Finished my overpriced grinds that I hate so much

I felt soooo bad and guilty spending 45euro for an hour a week when the quality definitely wasn't worth that, especially seeing as the rents aren't millionaires.

Great to be finished :D

After getting up at 6.15 and a debacle with a taxi or two one exam finally down :) It actually feel so nice to be finally started, now I just need to wait nearly two weeks before I have another but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. This was the one exam that I actually felt prepared for so it had to go well to make up for the shambles that the rest are going to turn into in the next three weeks and it was superb. Couldn't have asked for a better exam really to start off with. Our lecturer even came the whole way out to the RDS and walked around to everyone just after we'd started to check that we were okay with everything, despite the fact that we had no idea what went on in her class for the 12 weeks before Christmas, she always come up with such an open paper and proved that she's one of the sweetest women ever <3

Ah happy happy happy. :)

I'm 99% sure my dissertation is finished. :D

Just have to print it off now.

• Advertisement

To celebrate I got a litre of Bulmers for €3.50 in tesco. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

To celebrate I got a litre of Bulmers for €3.50 in tesco. :D
    Used to drink Bulmers. Corona and Guinness in the pub is what I drink now as cider just doesn't cut it for me anymore.

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    Used to drink Bulmers. Corona and Guinness in the pub is what I drink now as cider just doesn't cut it for me anymore.

I like Guinness a lot, but Guinness doesn't like me.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭LoveLamps

I wanted pancakes and so I made some, with nutella

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

I like Guinness a lot, but Guinness doesn't like me.. :pac:
    Heh depends on how many pints you drink :p

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    Heh depends on how many pints you drink :p

For me it doesn't. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Four exams down, four to go!

I had such a nice dream last night. It was just so worry free and made me realise how much I can't wait for exams to be over sonI can sleepmpast 9am anf life wil be so much calmer and nicer and just generally relaxed. :) As far as I can remember, in the dream I was being brought on a date, even though I think I woke up before it actually happened but I remember just feeling so relaxed and comfortable about the whole thing it was amazing :)

I know I should be sad and homesick and all that ****e but I'm not. I fúcking love London. I love my job. I love the city. The people I work with are deadly. In general it's just class.

• Advertisement

I GOT A GIRLS NUMBER! I DID IT!

All is well right now.

Advertisement