Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

It's not really a Christmas present but because it was so close to Christmas im gonna say it is. My Dad got me my old Job back in the Hotel dont know for how long but its still money kinda one of the best presents to get for Christmas

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

SHERLOCK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Spaghetti and meatballs today and rice and peas yesterday! :D So good. :) Thank you mammy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I'm graduating tomorrow :D gonna go collect my robe and hat in a few minutes, so excited!

However I am the 2nd person out of the whole ceremony to graduate so I'm also very nervous I'm gonna screw up somehow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

High heels + steps = bad. :pac:

But possibly quite amusing too. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

pajor wrote: »
    High heels + steps = bad. :pac:

But possibly quite amusing too. :D

Unless you're Jennifer Lawrence.

*swoons*

Got told today my accent is very sexy and charming. Could be listened to all day.

Well Being irish does have its perks sometimes

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Eh... I got a job.

homer-simpson-woop-o.gif

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

woot woot!

My evil housemate is moving out, because our apartment is, quote, too far from college and too cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Eh... I got a job.

Congrats dude, You are now a cog in the wheel of capitalism like the rest of us.

Hurrah!

• Advertisement

Exams are done! BP9N2lZ.gif

Bus. On. Home. Go. :D

Am I the only one who uses this thread anymore? :pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Bus. On. Home. Go. :D

Am I the only one who uses this thread anymore? :pac:

We're all a bunch of miserable bastards. :P

We're all a bunch of miserable bastards. :P

That was my guess. :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I have a nice mug of tea and I'm listening to the (most wonderful) new Arcade Fire album. That's worth a Yaaaaaaaaaahhh, I suppose! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Only 2 exams to go then a couple of big nights out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I bought peanut satay sauce in Tesco's so now when I want a chinese, I can make my own.

Sheer brilliance.

Hon the iPod! And so I return to the world of boards :D

Not single that's a plus.

I got a payslip, and emergency tax didn't take as much as I'd been led to believe.

I'll chalk that up as a win I think? :)

• Advertisement

I got a payslip, and emergency tax didn't take as much as I'd been led to believe.

I'll chalk that up as a win I think? :)

You entitled to a refund on any of that?

That's even better. :D

You entitled to a refund on any of that?

That's even better. :D

Yeah, think I'm entitled to a nice chunk of it back which'll be nice

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Glee_GG

Biochemistry, the absolute bane of my life, has been passed! :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,838 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Everyones all wooooo results and im just like yea I finished which is fab but results so I know I didnt fail please

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

It's so nice working somewhere that you like going to in the morning, where you get on with everyone and even better that it correlates with my degree. Happy to be a working student post

To We Are The In Crowd!

Starting to get more into reading books on Autism and stuff, it's making me think about things I hadn't thought of before, thinking of trying to start doing home tutoring at some point. Just ideas but I'm feeling a lot more confident in my work in the school with the extra research in doing :)

"Tis just like my wedding night, she's gonna bake me a carrot cake!"

That made my day today.

Also, I get paid tomorrow.

Also, I haven't been fired yet!

ALSO, I saw an ad on Daft.ie there that listed an "egg whisk" as a feature in the description. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

"Tis just like my wedding night, she's gonna bake me a carrot cake!"

I heard that somewhere too, where did you hear it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Soft Tissue Damage \o/

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Advertisement