Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I'm going to The National, Frightened Rabbit and Sigur Ros all in the space of a week! It cost way more money than I should have spent but I don't care because [see first sentence].

Also, if anyone has a standing ticket for the National that they want to sell, I'm looking for a second one! :)

Haha probably/hopefully doing two out of the three (I don't actually have a ticket for The National yet but it'll be grand), where/when are Frightened Rabbit playing? :p I remember they were in Galway in September when I was in 'Can't possibly have a life in Sixth Year' mode. :o

Also, relevant:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Standing tickets for the national aren't available on Ticketmaster any more :(:( Frightened Rabbit are playing in the Olympia on the 14th of November! Haha! Yeah I remember that! It paid off, I guess! :P I'm assuming the CAO went well today? (If not, I'm really sticking my foot in it :P )

Standing tickets for the national aren't available on Ticketmaster any more :(:( Frightened Rabbit are playing in the Olympia on the 14th of November! Haha! Yeah I remember that! It paid off, I guess! :P I'm assuming the CAO went well today? (If not, I'm really sticking my foot in it :P )

Yeah aaaah I kept procrastinating in the hope I'd find someone to go with me (I need to start recruiting for friends with better music taste) but I just have this assumption I'll be able to get them closer to the date from toutless or whatever, might as well be optimistic about it anyway. :P Heh well with Sigur Ros the following Saturday I don't know if my budget for the week would extend quite as far for two trips to Dublin but I won't rule it out. :) And yeah no worries, got Medicine in NUIG with loads to spare, can't wait to start now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

So best friends with my ex/**** buddy esque...I'll allow it.

Messed up situation? Quite possibly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

So best friends with my ex/**** buddy esque...I'll allow it.

Messed up situation? Quite possibly :)

Right now, everything in me is screaming DON'T DO IT!!! However, I'll say instead tread carefully. Those situations sometimes tend to bring about a lot of unnessecary strife and pain for both parties. Good laugh!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Tread carefully is the best advice. Dangerous situation...

10 hours in Semester 1, LOL.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

This time next week, I'll be in Malaga with my boyfriend, 19 friends and I can't even deal with how excited I am. After such a long summer of 9-6 working days, hardly seeing anyone and general stress and sadness, this is my heaven.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭MissD93

found a house :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Get to see my friend for the first time in a year today, and my boyfriend tomorrow. Yay!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Get to see my friend for the first time in a year today, and my boyfriend tomorrow. Yay!

I'm not being bad or jinxing anything (I'm touching wood) but is it not you who says every time you say you are going to see you bf something stops you?

Jhcx wrote: »
    I'm not being bad or jinxing anything (I'm touching wood) but is it not you who says every time you say you are going to see you bf something stops you?

Not me, we just suffer from opposite-sides-of-the-country-itis. Was it Maura?

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Not me, we just suffer from opposite-sides-of-the-country-itis. Was it Maura?

Long distance failed for me. When their out of the country seems to be great lol.

Yes that's possibly who

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

I made Fifty Euro today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

I am finally getting some work done.

Now to argh to bitch about said work :D

Jhcx wrote: »
    Long distance failed for me. When their out of the country seems to be great lol.

Yes that's possibly who

Probably me, joys of double jobbing :P

but I just booked myself and my friends in for our flights for Malaga and I'll get a week with everyone and I cannot deal with the happiness :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I found a place!! I'm moving in Monday and I can't wait, me and one of my best friends. The last month has been hell, I've been scared of going to my own house, put up with so much pointless shit, messed up my sleeping pattern completely just from trying to stay at people's houses til my ex was asleep to avoid drama.

But this is it.

Things are finally going to be normal again, and I can't wait :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Bizzare swelling on my knee has gone down :D

Still have no idea what caused it, but I don't care. It's gone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Ahhh had such a good night. Great tunes and terrible dancing. And a lovely English man gave me his Pepsi when I needed it most. Bliss.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

day off today. boo to the ya. sundays off are great and i hope my rota stays in this pattern for the foreseeable future
    gonna lounge on the couch all day heavenly

in other news heres a sloth enjoying the hell out of some carrots

• Advertisement

Best day. Just like...I can't put it into words. <3

National Tickets are here :)

week off. dominos ordered. box of miller. life is good.

week off. dominos ordered. box of miller. life is good.

Wish my life was as simple

I may have procured myself a Saturday job in my pharmacy and have ended my hotel bedroom-cleaning tormoil. #PrayForMaura

Moving back to college in 4 days. YES.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭marko93

Contract got extended :D

Moving out again on Saturday! HALLELUJAH!

Pay day today. got two weeks pay because of my holidays. all of da monies!

• Advertisement

Slow Show wrote: »
    Bleeeeeeeeh I'm down for First Med and not Pre-Med and the lady on the phone was less than enthusiastic about my chances of being changed, and I just had to send an e-mail where I basically begged to be changed, gonna be on tenterhooks waiting for the response. I dunno what I'm gonna do if I can't be changed, I am not ready for this yet. :/
    Dear Emma

We are happy to let you know we can accommodate your request and you are now in the six year medical programme.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. :D

Advertisement