Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I worked 11 hours today and haven't slept yet, and probably won't but I don't care because I'm on holidays. PUKKELPOP is here!

(Now lets all pray there isn't another natural disaster)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

We went to Wicked last night! Like, what else would you want to be doing?! :D

ITS AMAZING ISNT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

French Toast and Bacon for breakfast. Yes, yes. Oh yes. YES. (also last exam, but I don't think that's as significant)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,844 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

C3 IN MATHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!7!!!!7 ****KKKKK YAAAAAAAAA BITCHEZZZZZZ
    THATS MY GREATEST ****IN ACHIEVMENT EVERRRRRRRR

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Woooooo, got 4 A1's and 3 A2's, giving me 605 points. :D Happy isn't even the word eeeeeeek, with all of my stressing and pessimism during the exams and summer I'd assumed this kinda result was impossible. Also I'm still in happy shock at English, I told anyone that would listen that I messed up the comparative completely and thus would be doomed to a disappointing grade but wooo, managed to pull an A2 out of the bag somehow.

Putting that with my HPAT score, I'm eighteen points over what Medicine in NUIG was last year so I think I should be fine, provided points don't skyrocket.

Happy happy happy. :)

ALSO I AM EIGHTEEN TOMORROW. And I had my debs yesterday and it was so much fun. And tonight's gonna be unreal what with me trying out my new ability to use my own ID and just being happy in general. And tbh my life is just the best thing ever right now.

:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

deise_girl wrote: »
    C3 IN MATHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!7!!!!7 ****KKKKK YAAAAAAAAA BITCHEZZZZZZ
    THATS MY GREATEST ****IN ACHIEVMENT EVERRRRRRRR

Pfft, they're definitely dumbing down the exams so it seems. :P

I kid, I kid. Hon deise! :D

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Pfft, they're definitely dumbing down the exams so it seems. :P

I kid, I kid. Hon deise! :D

Thanks bbz Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh never in my wildest dreams did I see this day coming. the only person ever who told me I should aim for a C3 in Pseudo I ily him sooo much I could kiss him.
    Omfgggggggggggggg I act did it guizz imagine I had dropped it like O:::

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Thanks bbz Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh never in my wildest dreams did I see this day coming. the only person ever who told me I should aim for a C3 in Pseudo I ily him sooo much I could kiss him.
    Omfgggggggggggggg I act did it guizz imagine I had dropped it like O:::

Shur what dope would have told you to drop it? :P

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Shur what dope would have told you to drop it? :P

Hahahahaahahahahahahhaahhahahahaha what kinda bitch woulda said that eh??? :P

Hahahahaahahahahahahhaahhahahahaha what kinda bitch woulda said that eh??? :P

I'm sure whoever that silly person was was only trying to take some of the stress away....

<_<
    >_>

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

. the only person ever who told me I should aim for a C3 in Pseudo I ily him sooo much I could kiss him.

k

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

A1 IN BIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Well done all of yiz :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Well done Deise, I remember the feeling of opening the envelope and jut seeing the D2 beside maths and felt all the tension leave my body!!

Well done to everyone else too :) whether you did as well as you wanted to or not, the important thing is you got through it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

No words could ever possibly be enough for my yaaaahh right now. Ever.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I worked 11 hours today and haven't slept yet, and probably won't but I don't care because I'm on holidays. PUKKELPOP is here!

(Now lets all pray there isn't another natural disaster)
    Have you warned them you're coming? :cool:

/ducks and runs
    No words could ever possibly be enough for my yaaaahh right now. Ever.
    Oh good, I'd seen deise and slow post, was wondering about you! :p

Well done all! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

I left school and became more intelligent ha ha. Too bad I'm able to study now unlike 2 years ago when I needed to

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I'm so glad ye weren't lying on the kitchen floor for two hours crying over results...not that I did that.

I think I'm 10 years too old to be posting in this forum but meh... I don't feel it anyway. :pac:

The LC isn't the be-all and end-all that it's made out to be. Just yesterday, my boss admitted that he did terribly in it and now he's been running a successful IT company for the last 8 years.

I didn't do too well in mine either, my mental health was dire at the time. I didn't fail anything, mind you, but could have done so much better if I was in a better frame of mind. However I'm doing just fine where I am now. Where there's a will, there's a way. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

It's my birthday weekend and I'm allowed to drink as much as I want :P woo can't wait :) (probably shouldn't drink wine atm) :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Congrats to ye all :D Ye all did class <3 C&H 2kiii14 xoxox

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Spent the night hanging out with my friends, meeting all the college friends and long lost ones, whilst listening to choons and bantering around the streets of Tralee. Gotta love the festival.

AND my pharmacy boss told me yesterday that I've improved immensely this summer at work and I am learning loads and I hope it means he'll let me work there saturdays during college cz I'm NA for cleaning bedrooms all year again.

ANDDD, it's twelve days until I go on holidays with twenty of my friends and my boyfriend who I haven't seen in like a month and I'm crazily excited and going to be spamming this place with the next while. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

After sleeping on the ground for the four days I'm now staying in a four star hotel for the next three. So happy even though pukkelpop was unreal having a bed again is loverly.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Heh. Boyfriend.

Got on campus accom, yayyyyyyy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

COLLEGE IN LIKE 2 WEEKS :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭MissD93

college college college college college college college college college college college college college college college college college college college college college college college college college college college college college college college college college college college college college college college college

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

MH201 Bítches!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

And Leinster season tickets arrived, I call that a good day :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Alright, well, I'm back in college and registered which is good. It hasn't quite hit me yet but I expect to start dancing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

I'm going to The National, Frightened Rabbit and Sigur Ros all in the space of a week! It cost way more money than I should have spent but I don't care because [see first sentence].

Also, if anyone has a standing ticket for the National that they want to sell, I'm looking for a second one! :)

Advertisement