Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

I am a moron and I've been able to dedicate 4 full days (not to mention the past few weeks before the other exams) to tomorrow's 50% exam, but I've managed only to skim over 1 half of the lectures. I failed the last Continuous Assessment of last year as well, and that shouldn't make it okay, but somehow, I'm going with it :(

Keep the faith man! Don't stress and focus, you'll be fine.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I need to stop eating crap food.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I need to stop eating crap food.
    i promised myself the same thing. But then i disovered Wokking.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

i promised myself the same thing. But then i disovered Wokking.

I've been trying to cut back on crap, but last night I gorged on a massive Dominos meal...

DAMN THEM AND THEIR CONVENIENT ONLINE ORDERING SYSTEM! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

Download one of those apps for your phone that wont allow your alarm to stop until you figure out a puzzle or soemthing

• Advertisement

I've been trying to cut back on crap, but last night I gorged on a massive Dominos meal...

DAMN THEM AND THEIR CONVENIENT ONLINE ORDERING SYSTEM! :mad:

i have a dominoes within 100 meters of my flat. It's a curse i say!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

I live over a Subway.

And we all know by over I mean in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Stay away from dominoes or at least the one here in Ennis. nothing but burnt pizza's have the photos to prove it. Still waiting to find somewhere to complain. can get nicer pizza's at cheaper prices :pac:

Jhcx wrote: »
    Stay away from dominoes or at least the one here in Ennis. nothing but burnt pizza's have the photos to prove it. Still waiting to find somewhere to complain. can get nicer pizza's at cheaper prices :pac:

Ah, Dominos in Castletroy are grand. Pizzas are nice enough, and they're dead handy if you've no cash coz you can just order and pay online. Job.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Ah, Dominos in Castletroy are grand. Pizzas are nice enough, and they're dead handy if you've no cash coz you can just order and pay online. Job.

€10 deal from 4 star is waaaay better!

• Advertisement

Palytoxin wrote: »
    I live over a Subway.

And we all know by over I mean in.

i actually have a subway across from my building too as well as a pub and a spar beside me. Prime real estate for an early twenties male!

Isn't that the same thing as walking into the place and paying with your card? think your just leaving out the part its a hassle to leave the couch. :pac: .
    Wish would be true i usually just drive to the door of most buildings and if the walk is too long i just turn round and find somewhere closer to the door.

My little sister just owned me on facebook.

She was sharing one of those stupid "share this or else ___ such and such will get you" pictures

I pointed out that they are stupid and she replied
    "well they annoy you so...."

defeated in a sentence.
    my sister is proving to be a worthy adversary as of late

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭anirishlad

I've figured it out, I'm cursed </3

Spent all night playing simcity. While yes I'm getting better at how the game works. Defiantly 6 badly needed hours wasted. Ugh there's no argh left

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Goddammit my family put all the meat into deep freeze for Good Friday and now there's nothing to eat since they've already bloody eaten all the non-meaty stuff. Argh bullshit bullshit bullshit.

I went to the supermarket near my flat for cigarette filters. ended up coming home with 40 quids worth of shopping i didn't intend to get and they didn't even bleeding have the fag filters! Darn your deals and cheap own brands Dunnes stores!

It makes me sad that out of all my fb friends there has only been one person who popped up in my newsfeed posting about whats happening over in korea. I mean here is a rogue state with access to nukes declaring war. Ridiulous as the n. koreans are and how empty the threat ould be. You'd think the threat would at least garner some attention. Yet everyone is more concerned with what cormac is getting up to on tallyfornia and the injustice of pubs being closed are people aware of anything?.

Here i sit sipping whiskey at the end of the world and no one's watching but me.

It makes me sad that out of all my fb friends there has only been one person who popped up in my newsfeed posting about whats happening over in korea. I mean here is a rogue state with access to nukes declaring war. Ridiulous as the n. koreans are and how empty the threat ould be. You'd think the threat would at least garner some attention. Yet everyone is more concerned with what cormac is getting up to on tallyfornia and the injustice of pubs being closed are people aware of anything?.

Here i sit sipping whiskey at the end of the world and no one's watching but me.

So..... Would You would rather have everyone in a panicked state worrying about the devastation that will happen should a Nuke go off ? The amount of cancer and deformations that are going to be caused by this? Looking at the nuke zones it will affect Japan china all Korea Alaska and Russia they say its 3,400 radius most damage contained less than that. But environmentally place is fcked.

I think sh t like this has happened too often and people are sick of it at the moment is a game of who blinks first and no body has shown up yet to watch. No killing had begun yet so it's only all talk. we've seen the Cold War we had the neuclear disasters ppl understand and I think many are in tune with what's happening but were all remaining quite for the sake of humanity. I've just spent the last 5 hours glancing at the history of N/S Korea . Nothing too interesting. Personally I don't know what n Korea want but if their half as wise as they claim to be they will just keep making threats, US will keep making life harder, uping the sanctions and it's going to go round and round till someone backs down. America have learned a bit since the Cold War. So why is no one caring because for now there is no threat. Maybe next week their might but I certainly ain't going to miss my tea over it. But I am looking forward to a good dust up. One I can say I finally understand.

But have they declared war? Last I saw they were just setting up the defence line. Declaring war on US is a very stupid move.

Jhcx wrote: »
    well no i wouldn't say i'd like people to be panicking. I just would have thought news like this might have garnered more attention in the good old newsfeed.

Not that anything is likely to happen even after the declaration. but life in the south must be awful tense at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

I'm ronery.

Maybe watching Team America: World Police will cheer me up...

well no i wouldn't say i'd like people to be panicking. I just would have thought news like this might have garnered more attention in the good old newsfeed.

Not that anything is likely to happen even after the declaration. but life in the south must be awful tense at the moment.

According to reports their as calm as a summers day. Apparently there well prepared and the war between then has technically never ended so they are always on alert. Sure at the border their currently shooting at eachother. No doubt in the last 48hrs things have defo tensed up but nothing that's going to scare them

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Spent 5 minutes arguing with a bouncer over my ID. After walking away i realized i gave him my Disneyland pass...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Taking the day off from everything because I've had an immensely productive yet simultaneously horrible week and I'm just drained after it (I haaaaate school holidays when you're obliged to study, there's just no point) but I just want summer so badly, this day is giving me a taster of how wonderful it is to laze around all day and watch films and read and listen to music and just aaah summer is so far away. Need it now. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Yet again I've taken on way too much. I'm away until Wednesday, then straight into work on Thursday morning pretty much nonstop until Sunday because one of the guys had a baby and I've to cover. I also have to make a cake for 60 people for Saturday night, have two presentations next week that I haven't had a chance to start and then need to try and sort out work placement for college which is also going to put my actual job in jeopardy. I'm so unbelievably stressed that I doubt I'm going to enjoy the last two days of being away. I hate this time of year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

North Korea making threats is almost as boring at this stage as the EU entering a new sort of monetary crisis. If they fired a nuke they'd be blown to kingdom come by the US, and they know that well. Sure, they might shell a few islands or fire a few torpedoes and then deny it like a naughty child. But nukes? They're all bark and no bite.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

I hate the LC. I hate that I simultaneously do and don't want to audition for a musical and it kills me to even think about it. I hate my procrastination stopping me from studying. I hate studying itself. I hate overanalysing everything. I hate under analysing other things. I hate being awkward and shy. I hate being loud and stroppy. I hate people not listening to me. I hate it when I say stupid things. I hate being inside my head.
    Rant over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Oooh dear. My little sister just said she'd like to start going to Wezz...

and-so-it-begins-o.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

...oh, and for a second arrgh in a row, my absolutely decrepit, half blind, half deaf pet bunny rabbit for the last 14 years died last night.

Like, he's better off and all now tbh, but I'm sad today.

• Advertisement

I've hit a wall with this module again. I really just don't know anymore whether it's just this one module, or whether I'm not cut out for this course. The thought that even if I scrape a pass in this I'll have a second semester of it in September and if I fail that I'll basically have wasted four years of my life is genuinely distressing.

And yeah I know, stick at it, head down, persevere, if you want it bad enough you'll do it, yadda yadda yadda. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement