Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

My match just got called off! I was halfway through getting ready and all!

:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Saw a dead rabbit being skinned yesterday...those images will haunt me forever :(
    Also, My back is killing me from lugging a massive bag full of food and clothes, a sleeping bag, tent and a gas cooker up the side of a really steep mountain, and think I've managed to break my knuckle on my finger with the ingenious misuse of a bungee cord and a metal tent peg...
    :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Starting work place ment tomorrow. Soooo nervous. I have a feeling I'll end up hating it and realising I've been doing the wrong course for the last year and haven't got the money to do another. Just wanna stay in bed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

So, I'm pretty sure I've a hairline fracture in my foot...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

schooooool tomorrow ughhhhhh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

My phone is absoultely bust. Stupid keys aren't working right :( That's what ya get for throwing it against a wall. Grrrr.. Like the buttons dont work yet for some reason the screen didn't crack one bit. Sigh. More money needed. Why does everything have to cost money??! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

I wish Monday would just fcuk off and make room for another Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

My phone is absoultely bust. Stupid keys aren't working right :( That's what ya get for throwing it against a wall. Grrrr.. Like the buttons dont work yet for some reason the screen didn't crack one bit. Sigh. More money needed. Why does everything have to cost money??! :(
    I have the exact same problem, my space button keeps randomly stopping working, and the button that does practically everything. I've had to edit and alarm every few hours for the last few days cause the button to turn it off won't work :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

So yea...slept in and missed my first sociology tutorial >.<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Some ignorant culchie bastard got on the bus today at Jack Whites, made the driver go through Ashford, which took an extra 15 minutes to get back on the motorbhealach. Because of this 15 minute delay, we were caught in heavy traffic on the way in to Dublin, and were almost an hour late. I then missed half of my first lecture, and wasn't let in. I had one other lecture. All tutorials and labs were cancelled today, and now I have to get the bus home.

And, as I stand in the queue for a bus, I shit you not, a nun was reading my texts over my shoulder, and me typing this post, tutting loudly every time I got a text.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

I wrote on my FB last night about how happy I was that bullfighting is being outlawed in Catalonia because it's sick and disgusting. I never thought of my boyfriend and now words are taking place with him over email. I really, really hate people who think this sort of thing is grand and I know it's his culture and all (which is no justification for it whatsoever) but it makes me oh so not keen on him right now because there is literally ZERO excuse to kill a bull for the craic. UGHHHH

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Ugh, there really are some dickheads on the internet....and they seem to congregate on sites like boards....

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Richard Cranium

My bank balance made me very sad this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 keledward12

My bank balance made me very sad this morning.

I can relate

My bank
    balance made me very sad this morning.

Did you get the ulster bank text too? Sad times.

SarahBeep! wrote: »

huuuuuh?

huuuuuh?

They text you your balance on a monday!

They text you your balance on a monday!

Phew! I thought they were winding down or something, and that wouldn't have been nice to deal with since I have a few hundred saved with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Robby91 wrote: »
    My knees are awfully sore... :(

Mine too!! well, only one of them..

And im more angry that im going to have to fork out €50 to my gp just for him to look at it and say "Im going to send you for a scan" :( :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

F8cking customs have withheld my American eagle package for the last 3 weeks and based on the speed they work at, it could be another 3 weeks before I actually get it, all because they aren't willing to admit the invoice of €1299 is wrong seeing as the order was only €300. Cop the f8ck on and give me my package! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Mine too!! well, only one of them..

And im more angry that im going to have to fork out €50 to my gp just for him to look at it and say "Im going to send you for a scan" :( :mad:

Why don't you get it looked at by the doctor in UCC? It would save you a lot of money...

_meehan_ wrote: »
    Why don't you get it looked at by the doctor in UCC? It would save you a lot of money...

I got the impression they were more for sti's and the like....

I got the impression they were more for sti's and the like....

Perhaps..say you fell on a night out after copious drink..they might look at you then:p There's another doctor along that road too though, and she also gives discounts to students, she's brilliant!

_meehan_ wrote: »
    Perhaps..say you fell on a night out after copious drink..they might look at you then:p There's another doctor along that road too though, and she also gives discounts to students, she's brilliant!

ooh, I might go visit her so!! cheers :)

ooh, I might go visit her so!! cheers :)

No problem! Her name's Hilda O' Shea, and her practise is directly across from one of gates going in to the Bons Hospital:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Had a two hour lab in how to wash my hands correctly. Rivetting stuff.

And I've an important test on it next week. Imagine saying "oh hey.. failed my year coz I couldn't wash my hands right..." :P

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

And I've an important test on it next week. Imagine saying "oh hey.. failed my year coz I couldn't wash my hands right..." :P

"Sorry, you picked up the soap with your left hand, gotta dock you 10%."
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

The skin on the bottom of my feet has gone all wierd since I went back to school. It's all peel-y and disgusting but it's not sire or anything so........it's just annoying me.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Hahaha, we did that too. Had it as part of our end of year OSCE and everything, nerve racking stuff :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,383 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

My modules are sooo boring :(

Hopefully they'll be better next semester

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement