Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

It's payday, yet I haven't been paid. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Stupid f*cking student accom threatening to disconnect my internet if I dont take down my wireless router :mad:

Now it means that were all confined to our rooms when we want to use the internet, rather than sit in the living room and talk to eachother, which was going great :(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Stupid f*cking student accom threatening to disconnect my internet if I dont take down my wireless router :mad:

Now it means that were all confined to our rooms when we want to use the internet, rather than sit in the living room and talk to eachother, which was going great :(

Yeah, we're all stuck in rooms as well.....would it have killed them to put an ethernet port at the very least in the living room.......at the very least then you could have Xbox Live going. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Hide your SSID maybe? You can set it not to broadcast it publically.

Cydoniac wrote: »
    Hide your SSID maybe? You can set it not to broadcast it publically.

They can see that its a wireless router connected to their network....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

So much homework for the weekend :(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

They can see that its a wireless router connected to their network....

I'm not sure if you can do this with laptops(I can do it with my phone so it might work.)
    Connect one of the laptops to an ethernet port in a room, turn on wifi on the laptop and try and share that connection with the other laptops.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

My iPod broke. :( This is actually one of the saddest things ever to happen to me...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

This is extremely unfair :( I wish I could go far far away right now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Did they explain why they had objections to you using your own router? Seems like an almighty pain in the hole tbh :\

• Advertisement

Robby91 wrote: »
    Did they explain why they had objections to you using your own router? Seems like an almighty pain in the hole tbh :\

"They are not allowed"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Slow Show wrote: »
    My iPod broke. :( This is actually one of the saddest things ever to happen to me...

What's wrong with it? I bet it can be fixed :pac:

MarkD09 wrote: »

"aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhh", quickly turning into a technology thread. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

I lit up today and Im so pissed of at myself for it. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

The guys who played Fred and George were in UCD tonight. I was meant to be going with my friend but she only text me an hour before it was on, just as I'd gotten home from college. I am not a happy camper :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

It seems UKCAT preparation was just meant to be annoyingly fraught with...annoyances. Today's problem - I can't find the calculator in the quantitive reasoning. Like, top left? Where?! And that's another full-scale practice test attempt abandoned.

Alas, it's a problem to solve tomorrow. I guess better now than on the day. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Dad's gone to hospital. I dont even. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

marko93 wrote: »

<3<3<3 and cuddles for you and your Daddy xxx

marko93 wrote: »

Unlucky man :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

im wearin my preety dress and i didnt go out.
    And I got sick. fml. lost my purse too. sugarsticks.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    The guys who played Fred and George were in UCD tonight. I was meant to be going with my friend but she only text me an hour before it was on, just as I'd gotten home from college. I am not a happy camper :(

What!???? :eek: How did I not know this, I live in UCD :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

What!???? :eek: How did I not know this, I live in UCD :eek:

There were posters EVERYWHERE!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

MarkD09 wrote: »

I left it at home while I went to school for like the first time ever, and when I came home the screen was all messed up and it won't turn on. I'm not going anywhere near trying to fix it, I have insurance on it (because I am a big clumsy mess) so I suppose things could be worse, it's just a massive pain not having it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I accidentally slept through my Friday morning lecture for the second time in a row. They take attendance for that one too. Not a good first impression...

Also, the debs pictures got put up. Now I'm not normally very photogenic, but man, I look awful...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

I accidentally slept through my Friday morning lecture for the second time in a row. They take attendance for that one too. Not a good first impression...

No worries, I walked into my first lecture after lunch 35 minutes late because myself and me buddie got lost in Dublin.
    Boggers in the big shmoke, eh? :rolleyes:

Don't feel too bad, if the lecturer didn't specifically say there was % going for attendance, then attendance is only taken so that if you fail you can't go and complain about the lecturer if you weren't attending. If they said % was going for it, chances are you can miss at least one or two of them without penalty.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Goddammit Irish rail trains do not need to be fully air conditioned in late September! I am cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

I just don't know what to do with myself. I feel rather crudtacular.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

lost my college memory key with all my stuff on it :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

People posting statuses on Facebook like this: See that pregnant teen over there? She was raped. See that guy doing his homework from last night? He convinced his friend out of suicide. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for our country. See that guy who is sobbing? His mother is dying. See that show-off guy? He's standing up to bullies. See that fat woman? She has a health problem. Don't judge people. You don't know their life

Who have clearly been judging me for a huge part of my life! :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement