Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

M&S* wrote: »
    People posting statuses on Facebook like this: See that pregnant teen over there? She was raped. See that guy doing his homework from last night? He convinced his friend out of suicide. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for our country. See that guy who is sobbing? His mother is dying. See that show-off guy? He's standing up to bullies. See that fat woman? She has a health problem. Don't judge people. You don't know their life

Who have clearly been judging me for a huge part of my life! :mad:

The girl you just called a mud blood? She spends hours practicing spells hoping people will like her. The boy you just stupefyed? His parents use the cruciatus curse on him regularly. That kid you just pushed? He is trying to use the killing curse on himself. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother was killed by a death eater. Put this on your status for an hour, if you are Against Bullying in the wizarding world. You never know what its like until you fly a mile on their broom.

tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

People posting statuses on Facebook like this: See that pregnant teen over there? She was raped. See that guy doing his homework from last night? He convinced his friend out of suicide. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for our country. See that guy who is sobbing? His mother is dying. See that show-off guy? He's standing up to bullies. See that fat woman? She has a health problem. Don't judge people. You don't know their life

Everybody judges, judging is a very necessary part of social interaction. One might say that others are too quick to judge, and that is true. In essence the only one who can fairly judge is he who has not accumulated sin, or at least the least amount of sin.

The main implication here is that only I dispense entirely fair judgements.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

I always wonder what war the scarred man fought for Ireland in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

See that fat woman? She has a health problem.

Shuuuuuure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Sick, sick and sick. Possible food poisoning :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Sick, sick and sick. Possible food poisoning :(
    Had an abrakebabra by any chance?

flyswatter wrote: »
    Had an abrakebabra by any chance?

Yeah, make sure and watch them kebabs, everyone, they're not exactly sanitary. A few kebab houses have been shut down recently by Bord Bia, and I suspect that they were just the ones which were inspected.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Smartly Dressed

Denied an internal transfer at UL. Feels like a sledge hammer to the chest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

My dad's been in the sitting room for like the past seven hours looking at pictures of boats on the internet, and I can't go for a cigarette until he leaves. gtfo ughhhhhhh

Just ate some of that microwaveable Uncle Ben's Egg Fried Rice. Tastes vile, couldn't finish it. Want to burn my stomach. "Perfect Every Time" me hole.

• Advertisement

Double Argh, fixed cousin's computer that was bogged with viruses from... dubious sites.. and now it's my fault that it's rebogged with them. "That malwarebytes thing kept popping up whenever I downloaded something, so I disabled it". Hrrrrrngh... Malwarebytes doesn't even do that...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

The one day of the week I have off and can sit down and play the Xbox, I get stung by a god damn wasp on my thumb. Hurts like a bitch and now I have to use my index finger for the analog stick. :(

These people are the most annoying on facebook, I would nearly go as far as saying I prefer farmvillers to them....status shuffle app thingy needs to be destroyed...
    Noel2k9 wrote: »
    The girl you just called a mud blood? She spends hours practicing spells hoping people will like her. The boy you just stupefyed? His parents use the cruciatus curse on him regularly. That kid you just pushed? He is trying to use the killing curse on himself. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother was killed by a death eater. Put this on your status for an hour, if you are Against Bullying in the wizarding world. You never know what its like until you fly a mile on their broom.

tbh

Bahahaha I'm stealing this an using it as my statues. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Whats with all the people on FB who post a new game (like for the one who etc) things every two hours?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Saw a guy snap his ankle today. Not very nice. Not very nice indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

Saw a guy snap his ankle today. Not very nice. Not very nice indeed.

My stomach is turning with the thoughts... :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

I have done absolutely nothing constructive in the past 48 hours.I know it's all going to bite me in the ass next week but I really can't be arsed today

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Eircom internet is stupid and ive been without since yesterday and will be until theyever feckin decide to fix it :/ On my phone now but tiz costing me likeee so I cant stay on...
    Also have a crappy cold/flu thing that wont allow me relax or sleep.
    Woe is me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

My knees are awfully sore... :(

Seriously...would these headaches ever piss off? :mad::mad::mad: They've been getting worse the past year and they are killing me! Also, allregic reaction to make up wipes :( My face is a blotchy red mess! I want a hug :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I havent had a day off since last Sunday and I don't have a clue when my next one is going to be. So. Tired.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Seriously...would these headaches ever piss off? :mad::mad::mad: They've been getting worse the past year and they are killing me! Also, allregic reaction to make up wipes :( My face is a blotchy red mess! I want a hug :(
    *GIANTHUG*

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

My friend is being sucha prick. Like I actually can't do anything fun or stupid or idiotic or anything without him catching it on video.
    No like seriously he has like 10 videos of me and aloada pics so far. And he keeps bringing them up and showing them to everyone.
    It's so not fair. My other friends are asking how I stand for such ****. But he just laughs about it and never deletes them when I ask, reaaaaallly making me angry now.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

My friend is being sucha prick. Like I actually can't do anything fun or stupid or idiotic or anything without him catching it on video.
    No like seriously he has like 10 videos of me and aloada pics so far. And he keeps bringing them up and showing them to everyone.
    It's so not fair. My other friends are asking how I stand for such ****. But he just laughs about it and never deletes them when I ask, reaaaaallly making me angry now.

Ask to hold the camera, then slip......

I eh.. I think he likes you. Like, like likes you.

marko93 wrote: »
    *GIANTHUG*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Work in 5 hours or so. Should probably go to bed. Getting more and more annoyed at that place every day. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Was trying to get some friends to come to some free gigs of a band I really like a few months ago but was turned down because they wouldn't like them and they were weird. They happened yo be playing a function said friends were at now they love them! This may seem like a minor thing but it annoys me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

With work and college i get ONE day off every two weeks, why the **** have my housemates got to wake me in the middle od the ****ing night for?!

Sick of this ****

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I'm so sad right now:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Toooo many arrghhs for my liking... Yaaaah is only 2 thirds the size of aaaarrgh! :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement