Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Waaaaah I had so much homework to do tonight and I've spent ages at it and I'm still not done and I need time to study for my Irish test tomorrow but I'm so tired I can barely differentiate Irish from French and I have so, so much to do in general and I've managed to not leave myself any day this weekend to do some chilling out and catch-up and these are all very serious problems. General school FML, having every single subject on the same day is just ridiculous, the homework and the strain on my back is too much. And I've been back at school just long enough to have tests flying in every direction and lolaaaage, I said I'd be totes on top of everything this year and be super-dee-duperly organised. And yeah when I actually read over this it doesn't sound too horrible but combined with the fact that my day was a bit meh and I'm really worried about something extraordinarily trivial, Eeeef Eeeeem Eeeeel (I promise I will never say it like that again). All I want to do is watch the newest episode of Gossip Girl and go to bed and listen to my iPod but my iPod's broken. Oh, and my schoolbag broke while I was in the middle of typing this and now I have to use a boy's bag (eeeeeeeeeeeeeek).

And I can share in all the work-related woes, currently on the job hunt and I might actually have one but now I'm wondering if it's not a horrible idea because babysitting every Monday night is killing me slowly already (and detracting from my sleep, leaving me wholly unable to cope with the giant obstacle that is Tuesday). I have no hope for the future.

Well done to anyone who actually read all that, even typing it was a bore. Zzzzzzz world go away for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

My back hurts from sitting on tiny kid-sized chairs all day. Damn kids, why must you be so small?!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I left my house at 7.00 this morning and am just home. I still have a crapload of work to do for my practical class tomorrow and I've to leave at the same time again tomorrow. Pfft, who needs sleep or days off.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I left my house at 7.00 this morning and am just home. I still have a crapload of work to do for my practical class tomorrow and I've to leave at the same time again tomorrow. Pfft, who needs sleep or days off.

I know the feeling!! Between work and college I get one day off every two weeks :( which is spent doing college work of course

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Gaaah stop getting thick at me for no reason:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

I'm paranoid that I've done something incredibly stupid... :(

And my internet's being crap, again >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

For no reason at all I've suddenly become wide awake! I need my sleep, no days off from work or school until Hallowe'en!
    Added to that, the choir teacher keeps dragging me out of class to practice! I don't want to waste my time with it, I've told her so many times I can't due to the L.C. Some people just don't cop on!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

I have the most paranoid mind ever. Aaah.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

ohthebaby wrote: »
    I have the most paranoid mind ever. Aaah.

What!?
    Who told you that?? Was it him???!!!!
    >_>
    <_<
    Nobody heard me......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Fully understand Emma. I'm in exactly the same boat. School is just pissing me off now. Too much homework and not enough me time. I don't think I've relaxed properly since going into 5th year.

The number of subjects I can walk into tests in and still get an A in is decreasing rapidly. Not liking this trend.

All that plus some personal issues aren't helping my current psychological position.

FML...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I'll let you on a little secret. You won't believe it, I didn't either. Nothing in your Leaving Cert will affect you in the long term. Work hard, try for good grades, but know that no matter what happens, you're gonna have the time of your life as soon as you walk out those school gates in August, be it in a massive university or a shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Fully understand Emma. I'm in exactly the same boat. School is just pissing me off now. Too much homework and not enough me time. I don't think I've relaxed properly since going into 5th year.

The number of subjects I can walk into tests in and still get an A in is decreasing rapidly. Not liking this trend.

All that plus some personal issues aren't helping my current psychological position.

FML...
    Just wait until sixth year >_>
    Doesn't help that my timetable gets worse and worse as the week goes on tbf...how the feck is it still September?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Tattoos hurt. Mine is stinging like a bollox :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Tattoos hurt. Mine is stinging like a bollox :(

You got a tatoo? Can we see it? :D

seanbmc wrote: »
    You got a tatoo? Can we see it? :D

I'll take a pic on my phone and upload it tomorrow morning :D Just hurts so much atm :( Tis a strawberry on my hip!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

I'll take a pic on my phone and upload it tomorrow morning :D Just hurts so much atm :( Tis a strawberry on my hip!

:D

When did you get it done?

seanbmc wrote: »
    :D

When did you get it done?

Less than 12 hours ago xD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Having a seriously crap few days...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

oh no...spent so much money. went into limerick with 50 quid yesterday with a friend for the sole purpose of buying a book! the shop didnt have the book but was gonna have it in the next day. graaaaand so. Didn't I end up going off and spending the 40 on pweety clothes (which is a yaah i guess like but stil..) and took out another 20 from my atm for last night.

And now I don't have enough money in my atm for this book now and I've to collect it today. And alsoooo I'm going caving and I won't have any money for that. HATE BEING POOR. Hoping mommy dearest will help me out seeing as she owes me a few quid. Hopppefully.

EDIT: WTF??? Just went to the atm and my account has insufficient funds even though my mam put in 50 the other day. I only took out 20 like?? **** **** ****. im poor. oh no.

Missed my first lab. Going to have to make one tomorrow. Goddamn...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

So tired. Need sleep. So much work. Need to work. So frustrated. Need to go out, drink, anything just to get my mind off this ****...but I know I can't. :\

Feel really drained....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I'm gonna jump in here on the whole 5th year hate thing:
    I've had more tests in the past week than I had in all of TY last year.......Trying to keep opn top of everything is stealing my soul one little piece at a time........Seriously though, there's only so much I can do at once/in one night.....I'm not superwoman for god's sake.......:(

What I wouldn't give to be superwoman right now......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I don't see the purpose in anything anymore.

Quiet night in. I don't like this very much.

EDIT: I should prob study or do some work or something.

Quiet night in. I don't like this very much.

EDIT: I should prob study or do some work or something.

No beach party? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

I'm gonna jump in here on the whole 5th year hate thing

Pffft.

Cydoniac wrote: »

Don't worry, there'll be ten more this year...

• Advertisement

Cydoniac wrote: »

lol no. Lodge tomorrow obbbbvs :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement