Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Gah, for some reason, my housemate's laptop can't use the UPC internet we have. Tried everything to fix it. Obviously she's not going to pay so it means the rest of us have to pony up her share :( Why can't she just upgrade her laptop from Vista and save us money?! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

GODDAMIT ESSAYS.
    I HATE YOU.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Skintwin wrote: »
    GODDAMIT ESSAYS.
    I HATE YOU.

That's not very nice, what did the esses do to you, homie?

That's not very nice, what did the esses do to you, homie?
    They exist!
    Seriously though, 1500 word essay on the main principles behind the Irish population rise between 1750 and 1815...for 15%?! Dr. *Blank* you're taking the piss!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

Um so after a rather depressing morning of self pity and tears I went absolutely crazy shopping... I was as high as a kite running around with my Laser card. I actually don't know how much I spent nor do I want to. All I know is I spent €105 on underwear. If that's what happened there I don't even want to add up the ordinary clothes tally. Oh God. Now I'm definitely definitely definitely broke. And have obviously no self-control whatsoever.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

They exist!
    Seriously though, 1500 word essay on the main principles behind the Irish population rise between 1750 and 1815...for 15%?! Dr. *Blank* you're taking the piss!

Stable food supply, booming economy due to Napoleonic wars, no wars in Ireland proper, the poorest having more children etc
    Yeah. that's 15 words anyway :p

Stable food supply, booming economy due to Napoleonic wars, no wars in Ireland proper, the poorest having more children etc
    Plus early marriage rates, higher fertility due to the potato and a move from subsistence farming to a market economy ;)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Plus early marriage rates, higher fertility due to the potato and a move from subsistence farming to a market economy ;)

Oh, and they were horny bastards. :pac:

ohthebaby wrote: »
    Um so after a rather depressing morning of self pity and tears I went absolutely crazy shopping... I was as high as a kite running around with my Laser card. I actually don't know how much I spent nor do I want to. All I know is I spent €105 on underwear. If that's what happened there I don't even want to add up the ordinary clothes tally. Oh God. Now I'm definitely definitely definitely broke. And have obviously no self-control whatsoever.

105e? Damn that's some fancy underwear right there..... ;)

Naaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhh graphics lab sheet to do. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

They exist!

Plus early marriage rates, higher fertility due to the potato and a move from subsistence farming to a market economy
    wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Oh, and they were horny bastards.

And dont forget....The English! - we have blamed them for everything else!

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

3 hour food safety lecture... Yaaay

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    3 hour food safety lecture... Yaaay

Food safety eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Havent been able to move in 3 days. I dont like this! my chest is in bits!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Studying before my first biostats tutorial....I know none of this subject :/

Just finished one 4500 word assignment...now I have to underake another 20-30,000 words.....yuk

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Studying before my first biostats tutorial....I know none of this subject :/

You can PM me any time if you are having trouble with stats! I haven't done biostats but I've done plenty of stats module so I should be able to help!

gozunda wrote: »
    Just finished one 4500 word assignment...now I have to underake another 20-30,000 words.....yuk

Ah 20 words isn't that bad in fairness. :pac: Tbf to the lecturer he leaves doesn't nail you to a specific target anyway! :pac:

Ahem.... sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Sitting in a biochem lecture and ive no idea whats going on...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Starting a 4 day super secretive school retreat. Kinda anxious now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

So I have tomorrow off. But I'm working Saturday and Sunday have Monday off then I'm in Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Along with being in college monday to Friday. This should be interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I'm literally broke until my grant comes through.. :(

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Ah 20 words isn't that bad in fairness. :pac: Tbf to the lecturer he leaves doesn't nail you to a specific target anyway! :pac:

Ahem.... sorry.

lol that 20,000 - 30,000 btw....

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Bleh, the power supply for our power-over-ethernet adapter (I wish I knew what exactly that meant tbh) went dead, so now I've got to sit at the attic door to make sure the temporary replacement doesn't catch fire/explode/stop working :(

**** college and **** these ****ing piece of **** **** pricks of assignments which should be easy to do but because I'm a ****ing retard I can't do even though they're ****ing revision.

That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

The weather being so horrendously shit here is enough to put me in a bad mood as it is, but knowing that's there's an actual heatwave in other parts of the country is way too much

Namlub wrote: »
    The weather being so horrendously shit here is enough to put me in a bad mood as it is, but knowing that's there's an actual heatwave in other parts of the country is way too much

With the dire overcast and depressing weather in this country I cant understand how we are not all stark raving bonkers.....arggghh hang on a second maybe we are....answers a lot imo....:pac:

I'm half thinking of leaving college. :( I'm not really into it, and I can't hack all this noise and stuff. I'm not into my lectures, I'm not into anything about it.. but I can't leave either. :( I'll feel like a total loser for leaving and I'll just feel like a let down. God I actually despise this. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    I'm half thinking of leaving college. :( I'm not really into it, and I can't hack all this noise and stuff. I'm not into my lectures, I'm not into anything about it.. but I can't leave either. :( I'll feel like a total loser for leaving and I'll just feel like a let down. God I actually despise this. :(

If you wanna chat gimme a buzz on Facebook :) I know how your feeling! Dealt with it all last year my love :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Noel2k9 wrote: »

Stick it out, you'll probably appreciate the effort you put in. Unless you REALLY hate it, then switch course.

• Advertisement

Stick it out, you'll probably appreciate the effort you put in. Unless you REALLY hate it, then switch course.

Yeah but I hate the college too.. :( It's not even the work, the work is grand, easy if anything. I already switched course too, yet I'm still not happy here.. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement