Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

deise_girl wrote: »
    Gonna be such a whingey day. Im asking everyone to just ignore me as you'll get little more than "Omfg my tooth hurts soooo much, help me lord plz" outta me.
    Like a bitch though, woke me up and then it it was hurting and then I was stressing and then Taylor Swift songs kept coming into my head until it came to a point where I decided I never want to hear her again..
    The dentist hurt like a bitch last time I was there but my god, I act cant wait until I can get an appointment. That or ill cut this molar out myself..

:'(

ps. I don't want to go to work. Oh ma gawd.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

It's bad that I know my Visa Debit card number off by heart.

Coupled with sleep talking this could end badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Ash_M

I was eating a Curly Wurly in a reclining position and I leant further back at the wrong time and it went down the wrong way so now my nose is all sore from melted chocolate and caramel making a bid for freedom.

WHY DO BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

My Dad spent a solid 70 minutes SCREAMING at the TV earlier.

We're not even from anywhere remotely near Mayo FFS!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    My Dad spent a solid 70 minutes SCREAMING at the TV earlier.

We're not even from anywhere remotely near Mayo FFS!!! :mad:
    Neither am I or anyone living in our Dublin house, but we all shouting for Mayo. Because Dublin supporters are pricks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Aah I just looked at my college timetable, which includes only lectures at the moment, and it's just evil, I knew I shouldn't have checked it. :cool: 9 and 10am starts everywhere (ew), a day off (until it's filled with non-lecture stuff) and my Friday currently looks grand, which means I now have my hopes up that I'll have a nice Friday - nooo, must keep pessimistic to avoid disappointment!! :P

And I'm almost certain that lectures are the ones which are fairly flexible, and the other timetable stuff isn't, so that was pretty much pointless. :cool: :pac:

Edit: Looks like I got that last part mixed up, oops. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Lawliet wrote: »
    Neither am I or anyone living in our Dublin house, but we all shouting for Mayo. Because Dublin supporters are pricks.

A bit harsh.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

I have the worst sinuses ever. Feels like someone is standing on my face, UGH

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Togepi wrote: »
    Aah I just looked at my college timetable, which includes only lectures at the moment, and it's just evil, I knew I shouldn't have checked it. :cool: 9 and 10am starts everywhere (ew), a day off (until it's filled with non-lecture stuff) and my Friday currently looks grand, which means I now have my hopes up that I'll have a nice Friday - nooo, must keep pessimistic to avoid disappointment!! :P

And I'm almost certain that lectures are the ones which are fairly flexible, and the other timetable stuff isn't, so that was pretty much pointless. :cool: :pac:

Nope, lectures can't be moved or swapped around.

Depending on your class size and lecturer, you'll be able to switch around Tutorials and Labs to suit yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,386 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Depending on your class size and lecturer, you'll be able to switch around Tutorials and Labs to suit yourself.

really?

my lecturers are always changing days and times.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

A bit harsh.

Just a bit. I was going for Mayo too, I wouldn't come out with such a general statement though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

I got those completely mixed up then, oops... :pac: Thanks! In that case I have a horrific Tuesday, but Wednesday and Friday look good at the moment, brilliant! :D

Same for me, my timetable changed a good few times in the first few weeks of college before it set in stone. I've heard of people switching labs to suit themselves though.

In first year I had a physics lab at 11am on Fridays (last class of the day) and another group had it at 4pm, a lot of people from the 4pm lab started making excuses to get into 11am lab so that they could get themselves a half day on Fridays, the lecturers copped on when half of the 4pm class seemed they needed to attend work etc etc by 4pm :pac:

A bit harsh.
    Live beside Croke Park for a year and come back and tell me that. It's always the Dublin supporters that refuse to move for residents cars, throw stuff in our bins and even over our fence, tend to loiter around the area longest, and are just generally the most intimidating, and seem to be the most obnoxious winners and the sorest losers. Maybe it's just that skangers from other counties can't be bothered travelling while as with a home game they come out in droves. But yeah, no love for the Dub supporters from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

Live beside Croke Park for a year and come back and tell me that. It's always the Dublin supporters that refuse to move for residents cars, throw stuff in our bins and even over our fence, tend to loiter around the area longest, and are just generally the most intimidating, and seem to be the most obnoxious winners and the sorest losers. Maybe it's just that skangers from other counties can't be bothered travelling while as with a home game they come out in droves. But yeah, no love for the Dub supporters from me.
    In fairness it's probably the same small percentage of the supporters causing all the trouble, no need to tar them all with the same brush. Our car was broken into in Thurles once, doesn't mean they're all bad in Tipp.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

No seriously, i want my face to fall off!! UGFEUHJFTUYGIHUOJI

Palytoxin wrote: »
    In fairness it's probably the same small percentage of the supporters causing all the trouble, no need to tar them all with the same brush. Our car was broken into in Thurles once, doesn't mean they're all bad in Tipp.
    If this was a once off thing I'd be more forgiving, but every single time Dublin plays here it's the same and you just don't get it from other supports. The serious bad behavior is the minority, but the bad attitude is carried by large portion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Just realised Ben Howard is playing in Dublin in November (i.e. when I'll be living there) and it's sold out, boo-urns.

I know the type you are talking about and it is unfortunate. However I've seen plenty of supporters from other counties doing stuff just bad, particular near Jones road and those houses around the entrance from the Drumcondra road, pissing in gardens etc.

As for the obnoxious attitude the majority of them don't have a clue about the sport (you can spot them with the Sinn Fein 1916 dublin kit :rolleyes:)

It's pretty **** that a minority of muppets can ruin for it everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Visited my sister's friend who is going into first year in UL.
    And she's living in the same student accomodation I did last year.
    And like, I'm actually really sad atm. 'coz I see her talking to all these new people and I'm talking to them too and they are all sooo nice.
    And like that was me last year.
    I love my friends and the friends I made and everything. Like I literally had the best year of my life ever.

I dunno where I'm going with this but I really wish I could relive 1st year all over again :P And I'm jealous of all those living where I did who get to have the best time evaaar.
    Like 2nd year will be great craic but can it beat THAT first year? Eeeeek.

And I looked into the house I was living in last year and I see all these new people moving their stuff in and chatting in the kitchen. I just wanna run in and be like "get out of ma kitcheeeen".

:P

UL4LYF PEOPLE.

I dunno if it's really even an arrrrgggh just a "sigh..."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

If this was a once off thing I'd be more forgiving, but every single time Dublin plays here it's the same and you just don't get it from other supports. The serious bad behavior is the minority, but the bad attitude is carried by large portion.
    Water gun full of piss is the only option then, just blast them all. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Need to lose a good deal more weight before college. College starts next week. Feck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Sweet Jesus, I am so tired. No matter what, I'm going to bed at a decent time tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Hurmf, longest day of all time today. Exam may have gone either way. I've already been awake for 12 hours. Two hours of solid sleep last night. Its all a load of bollocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Need to start getting up earlier than this.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

I wish I had a better sense of direction :( I spent 2 hours walking in Dublin today for a journey that should have taken me 25 ! :P

Think I'm starting to get a head cold. There's just something wrong about feeling sick when it's too hot to stay in bed all day with hot drinks.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

I have 2 compulsory modules in my languages course involving a fuckton of history. I hate history with a blazing passion. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Patchy~ wrote: »
    I have 2 compulsory modules in my languages course involving a fuckton of history. I hate history with a blazing passion. :(

What languages are you doing? I had a compulsory history/culture module in Italian. I also hate history, but managed to pass it very comfortably by going to most of the lectures and concentrating on exam papers! Still a painful memory though. :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

_meehan_ wrote: »
    What languages are you doing? I had a compulsory history/culture module in Italian. I also hate history, but managed to pass it very comfortably by going to most of the lectures and concentrating on exam papers! Still a painful memory though. :(
    French and Spanish. :) See the thing is this isn't even French history! It's European history and the bit I read was rambling on about Persian wars and the bible...in English. It was so dull. D:
    This is going to be the death of me, I ran a mile after LC history and thought I was done forever. Arrrrrrrrgh. :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement