Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 orchestrated

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    You won't need that password again unless you're going staying on campus next year. And even then, you can just book through your village reception or through CLS. :)
    Ah, really? There might be hope for me yet! Thanks! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I'm feeling quite paranoid, even though there's a 99% chance I have nothing to be paranoid about...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Namlub wrote: »
    even though there's a 99% chance I have nothing to be paranoid about...

That's what they want you to think.

Quiet you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

Should really find a place to live for college...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

I hate when people are wrong on the internet!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

I hate when people are wrong on the internet!!

someone-is-wrong-on-the-internet-300x300.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Rushing back to the vet now with Jessie coz the blood is pouring out of her again.. I cant handle this lads I really cant.. Whats the best they can tell us if its reoccuring 5 weeks later? :(:(:(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Starting to realise I should've saved the 342e I spent to register for these repeats and just put it towards the module repeat fees.

It was stupid to even try.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Really despise the fact that the 1st and 2nd Years are back tomorrow :'( Reckon I could disguise as a 1st Year? :/ REALLY JUST WANT TO GET BACK NOW :O

• Advertisement

Left my make-up bag (with Naked palette :() and Supergas in my dad's locker at work before going out on Friday night, now he's saying they're not there. Ughhhh this better be a misunderstanding...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    Really despise the fact that the 1st and 2nd Years are back tomorrow :'( Reckon I could disguise as a 1st Year? :/ REALLY JUST WANT TO GET BACK NOW :O

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Slow Show wrote: »
    What?
    Hey! I miss school. :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    Hey! I miss school. :'(

Grand, do my leaving cert for me. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭anirishlad

FML lads i cant seem to make friends with girls no matter how hard I try :confused:

Like i had a girl come up to me a few days ago when a group of us went out and she told me she really wants to be friends with me but she doesn't know what to say to me and im just like FML anyway :(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

anirishlad wrote: »
    FML lads i cant seem to make friends with girls no matter how hard I try :confused:

Like i had a girl come up to me a few days ago when a group of us went out and she told me she really wants to be friends with me but she doesn't know what to say to me and im just like FML anyway :(

Learn everything you can about shoes.

Bitches love shoes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

If you have similar interests to people then surely you'll have stuff to talk about. Maybe not shoes (:P) but I don't know, music/movies/tv shows or something?

And in general just try to relax and have a laugh, bitches love laughing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Maybe that's the problem! Maybe you're trying too hard... Girls are the same as guys really. Just talk to them as you'd talk to guys*. Being friendly works no matter who it is!

*Within reason :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Maybe that's the problem! Maybe you're trying too hard... Girls are the same as guys really. Just talk to them as you'd talk to guys*. Being friendly works no matter who it is!

*Within reason :p

HEY BRO, WANNA SMELL MY FART?

WOAH, GOOD FART DUDE, NOYCE AVENUE.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Geekness1234

I'm guessing your a guy right?
    If so she may not be comfortable with a male friend.I know lots of guys who are uncomfortable with having female friends,so it shouldn't be any different with women.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

HEY BRO, WANNA SMELL MY FART?

WOAH, GOOD FART DUDE, NOYCE AVENUE.

So you're telling me that my girlfriend doesn't like it when I fart and pull the covers over her head eventually knocking her out from the noxious gases?...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Follow her home in the dark.

Women love that.

If so she may not be comfortable with a male friend.I know lots of guys who are uncomfortable with having female friends,so it shouldn't be any different with women.
    These people are the worst, ugh.

Why? Girls are f*cking awesome to hang around with, and I don't mean there to be any sexual connotations to that. Sometimes* girls are way more craic than dudes IMO.

*stress the "sometimes", other times... well, bitches be bitches. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Namlub wrote: »
    These people are the worst, ugh.

Worse than the boob gazers?? I think not.

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Worse than the boob gazers?? I think not.

A lot of the time it's probably the same people tbh >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I often pride myself on being able to maintain an inter gender friendship without the need to stare at the other's breasts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I don't see why women complain about boob gazing. They're only interesting because they have tits.

I joke.

On an argh related note: My module choices contains too much scheduling conflict between things I want to do. Almost had to pick stats or elective modules to make up credits. I hate stats and am too scared of the scary world of other programme's modules.

I did end up picking a Physics (PHYC prefix and all) module even though I have never stepped foot out of Maths, Maths Physics or Stats. This is a bold and reckless move to me. I'm not sure I like this new wild side of mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Bizarre sight of the day: two big skinny flies stuck together, stuck to the bottom of my cup. They were either conjoined at birth or engaged in perverted tableware sex. Either way, I could have done without the spectacle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Why are pets such responsibility? My housemate who owns all the pets is moving out soon, I'm going to miss them so I'm thinking of getting a pet myself. I'd like a rabbit, but it's so much money, and my housemates might hate it, and I'm not sure where I'd fit the cage and vaccines, and neutering and vaccines are expensive, and I'd have to think about what to do with it whenever I go home. I'd really love one, and I saw the most adorable lop eared bunny in a pet shop today, but it's just probably not a good idea at the moment :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement