Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭anirishlad

After today I never want to see another hygienist again! -_-

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Well at least my comical handwriting is making people happy I guess...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

My two whole days were wasted being sick. On antibiotics for the next 10 days. How is it even possible that I have tonsillitis, I don't even have any tonsils! Bah!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Have to be up at 4:45 so I can make it to Dublin for 9am, fml ! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

WHY DOES THE SIGNAL ON MY PHONE ALWAYS DIE AT IMPORTANT MOMENTS?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

WHY DOES THE SIGNAL ON MY PHONE ALWAYS DIE AT IMPORTANT MOMENTS?

That's like streaming a match on the internet. It only buffers when they're about to take a shot!! :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

>Went to C&H chatroom
    >Saw the name Tyrrell.
    >Thought it was someone I know irl but didn't say hi in case it wasn't.
    >Person says hi, seems to be the person.
    >Isn't.
    >:o

Soz Psuedo :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Patchy~ wrote: »
    >Went to C&H chatroom
    >Saw the name Tyrrell.
    >Isn't.

me? What did I do?

me? What did I do?
    You are who I think you are this time. You have to be. :pac:

You are who I think you are this time. You have to be. :pac:

what

• Advertisement

Not falling for it! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭anirishlad

"No offence but I think your boring"

Well thats why were not ****ing friends then you ponce :mad:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,841 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Need to eat my dinner, find my phone and ipod, a jacket, meet 2 friends and run to the other side of town in about 5mins..
    Will be one of the most interesting parts of my day..

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

I forgot how horrendously **** job hunting is.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Rechecking exams seems expensive but I'll be full of regrets if I don't check some. Ahh :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I'm sooooooo hungry! I've been way hungrier then usual the last few days for some reason. I don't want to have to get up though to get food..........looks like I'm staying hungry for now.

I'm absolutely fuming. I'm so sick at the moment but still went into work because I know we're short staffed at the moment. My boss just told me a few minutes ago to go home early. Apparently she had said this to the other two guys I was on with hours ago which they failed to mention to me even though it was dead. Then when I was going they got all píssy with me for leaving because one of them will have to close now. My boss told me not to mind them and just leave. I'm so fúcking annoyed. They're such self centered twats, not once did I ask to go home early I was told to. Just because you don't have me to close for fúcking once, it's not like either of you are in early anyway I'm fúcking opening. The sooner the two of you fúck off to your new jobs the better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Soooo hungry all the time. I lost almost a stone from work, and I'll end up putting it back on before college starts at this rate...

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

FFS, I've just spent the last 20 mintues waiting for a youtube video to load and it's still only at 1:25. I have no job, I'm not in college, I have sweet **** all social life at the moment, all I have in life is the internet and it's failing me!

I really need to get back to college, clearly I'm losing my mind.

GOD DAMN IT, IRISH RETAIL

TAKE YOUR FUCKING CHRISTMAS DISPLAYS DOWN, IT'S ONLY TURNED SEPTEMBER

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

GOD DAMN IT, IRISH RETAIL

TAKE YOUR FUCKING CHRISTMAS DISPLAYS DOWN, IT'S ONLY TURNED SEPTEMBER

BUT THERE'S ONLY 115 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! WE GOTTA GET THE TINSEL NOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!

Argh: Damn you Photoshop, Y U NO CHEAP?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I need to sort out my going to bed and getting up times.

The side effects I've been getting from these antibiotics are awful. I'm not sure why I feel worse now because of these or because of the infection. Fúck you calvepen!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

>Went to C&H chatroom
    >Saw the name Tyrrell.
    >Isn't.

hahahahahaha, he got you bad Patchy :P

Viewed my scripts today and my French A2 was so close to an A1, but I lost a ton of marks in the comprehensions somehow :confused: English was 9 marks off an A1 with 1 and 2 marks taken off everywhere purely to be picky and cost me a grade. :/ Maths had marks added up wrong and I would get it rechecked but I didnt bother looking for anything else - leaving me at 59.666666666667%. Oh god. :pac:
    *looks at wnolan's certificate for him*
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Viewed my scripts today and my French A2 was so close to an A1, but I lost a ton of marks in the comprehensions somehow :confused:
    The marking scheme for the comprehensions seems reeeally specific, there's all stuff like losing a mark for saying "le ventilateur" instead of "le gros ventilateur". Guess it's because they were pretty easy this year...

Namlub wrote: »
    The marking scheme for the comprehensions seems reeeally specific, there's all stuff like losing a mark for saying "le ventilateur" instead of "le gros ventilateur". Guess it's because they were pretty easy this year...
    Probably. :/ Annoying thing is I was prepared for a literary comprehension like. I don't see why they don't realize they're making one year easier than the other...
    I got the 5 mark answer in one and changed it to another answer just as valid and got 0 from the first examiner, then the deserved 3 from the second. I really don't get why they're so picky, clearly I understood it. >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

It's bad that I know my Visa Debit card number off by heart.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Drunken banter

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,841 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Gonna be such a whingey day. Im asking everyone to just ignore me as you'll get little more than "Omfg my tooth hurts soooo much, help me lord plz" outta me.
    Like a bitch though, woke me up and then it it was hurting and then I was stressing and then Taylor Swift songs kept coming into my head until it came to a point where I decided I never want to hear her again..
    The dentist hurt like a bitch last time I was there but my god, I act cant wait until I can get an appointment. That or ill cut this molar out myself..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement