Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Buying jeans. Now, there's something I hate.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

Buying jeans clothes. Now, there's something I hate.
    :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Awww so many goodbyes to foreigners </3
    To mahh Frenchie comrades and to my new English bestie who I only met last night.

N'aww lads, foreign people are great, with their different lives and accents

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

I know that stupidity on the Facebook is a common aarrggh, but... seriously?
    UV0d6l.jpg

I think I'll just leave Facebook. It's safer without it.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Colm! wrote: »
    I know that stupidity on the Facebook is a common aarrggh, but... seriously?
    UV0d6l.jpg

I think I'll just leave Facebook. It's safer without it.

Can you please comment on that saying something to the effect of:

"Kid, with spelling like that, you need every minute in "skol" you can get."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

So I had an appointment with the dentist for 4 this afternoon to get 2/3 of my teeny-tiny teeth built up i.e. to get the gaps filled in. All was going grand and we arrived just before 4. Now this is when it went severly downhill............we were told that the dentist was on holidays this week and they hadn't rang to cancel my appointment.:mad: Cheers for that dentist's surgery people, it's not as if I'd better things to do with my whole day seeing as I had to spend all day at home waiting for 4 to roll around.:mad: It would have been grand and I would have went back like next week when the dentist was back from his holidays to get it done but I've another appointment with the orthodontist in Athlone tomorrow to make new retainer moulds seeing as the one I have now wouldn't fit anymore if I had the gaps filled in.

So todays appointment has been rescheduled for 9.30 a.m tomorrow morning and it's with their "associate dentist" meaning I'll lose like 2 hours of sleep and have wasted a whole day just because of their stupidity. :( This other fella better do a proper job of it or else........ I wouldn't mind but in their appointment book under my appointment was clearly written "is this cancelled?" They could have rang to double-check that it had been cancelled but oh no just waste a whole load of my time instead. :mad:

And as I'm writing this my lightbulb has just blown. :( Ah fcuk.

I'm not having a very good day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Julius Seizure

Hichiccuphics

On my birthday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Can you please comment on that saying something to the effect of:

"Kid, with spelling like that, you need every minute in "skol" you can get."
    Sadly the person in question is one who'd have no problem attempting to prove his points with his fists rather than his words, so I'd rather not aggravate him

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Bah I hate missing someone you've just seen. Screw you emotions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Worst thing ever. I'm having like some mad 12 hour panic attack before my last exam. Everything that existed in my head has vanished, therefore leaving me screwed. I'm basically out of college now... 2 years in a row failing. So hard cos I bust my ass off this year to pass 5 outta 6 :( I'm heartbroken.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Colm! wrote: »
    Sadly the person in question is one who'd have no problem attempting to prove his points with his fists rather than his words, so I'd rather not aggravate him

Post it to reddit, reap that sweet, sweet nectar.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Chances of me going suit shopping in town tomorrow and I won't be in bed by 6:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭anirishlad

My heads hurts so much and theres no painkillers left -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Today has been far too emotionally taxing. Think I'll become a robot.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

I was in my room sitting at my laptop, child catches my eye outside. She looks into my car for few seconds then tries to open it! I opened the window and she leapt back i asked what she was doing and she replied with nothing and i asked her to stay away from the car. Went down to see was there anything if interest she could have seen, a few old dvds.

The girls 6 at the oldest and the family only recently moved in. I feel so old but christ on a bike with a bell and pink tassels kids these days!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Looking at my Dads old Vinyl's saddens me.

SOMEONE BUY ME A RECORD PLAYER ;_______;

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

marko93 wrote: »
    Looking at my Dads old Vinyl's saddens me.

SOMEONE BUY ME A RECORD PLAYER ;_______;

Does he have much vinyl?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I've worked 30 hours already this week and I'm only on day 3 of 6 plus I still have my 3 longest days to come. Not looking forward to sat/sun I'm doing 10-23.30 and 10-10. It will probably be later too because there's a "lobster, crab and all that jazz" festival. Sure sleep is for the weak yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Spent last night in a&e over this poxy sickness,tonsils really just go and feck right off!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Haven't gotten these headaches in a while... Welcome back my old friends, impeccable timing as per usual.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Unless referring to the website, the words/ phrase "last minute dot com" should not be used by anyone, least of all my dad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Last night of work tomorrow so we're going out, which is nice...problem is I probably won't even get into the club because 18 is still aparently too young to get into most places in town on a Friday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Namlub wrote: »
    Last night of work tomorrow so we're going out, which is nice...problem is I probably won't even get into the club because 18 is still aparently too young to get into most places in town on a Friday night.

If you're with a work crowd who are real grown up, they probably wont even ask you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Geekness1234

Did absolutely sweet f*** all today,even though the summer is nearly over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    If you're with a work crowd who are real grown up, they probably wont even ask you.

That's the plan anyway, be embarrassing enough to get turned away on my own like >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Geekness1234

Namlub wrote: »

Yeah I've heard the same thing from my sister,that a lot of nightclubs/bars don't let 18 year olds in to avoid leaving cert students.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Went out of my way to do something nice for someone and had a worse day as a result. Karma, that's not how you're suppose to work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

This is bullshit. :mad: Someone changed all the names on my phone contact list - so now I have, amongst others, the numbers of Barack Obama, justin bieber, derek mooney, kurt cobain, MORGAN FREEMAN, ATTACK!!!!!, bonjour!, cedric diggory, dumbledore, hey arnold!, lidl, ron weasley, yoko ono, Miley Cyrus, and three lads called jesus. Besides three or four people I've no idea who owns what number. The culprit has barricaded themselves into their room, probably wise.

This is bullshit. :mad: Someone changed all the names on my phone contact list - so now I have, amongst others, the numbers of Barack Obama, justin bieber, derek mooney, kurt cobain, MORGAN FREEMAN, ATTACK!!!!!, bonjour!, cedric diggory, dumbledore, hey arnold!, lidl, ron weasley, yoko ono, Miley Cyrus, and three lads called jesus. Besides three or four people I've no idea who owns what number. The culprit has barricaded themselves into their room, probably wise.

I know it's frustrating for you, but that's f*cking GENIUS! I want to bake whoever did it a cake or something. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Ahh my arghh has nothing on that (Or anything tbf)
    But Id been buzzing for mam to get me this Chinese for the last week, but now today, the only day I havnt left the house once and have done no physical activity, Im full and can bearly eat a few mouthfuls.
    Feck this lads, so underwhelming :(

Also on a sidenote I think I have a bitve a stalker issue going on, but I wont stress too much about that until it becomes more obvious.. >.<

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement