Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I want to do something this weekend but all my friends are either stressing about the leaving or too loved up in their relationships. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Tradceol

Such lovely weather just has too be ruined by the curse of hayfever :( I just sneezed 9 times in 1 minute. And now I have a nosebleed - nice ! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Got sun burnt for the first time in ten years this week. Forgot how much it hurt. It's pretty bad on my shoulder and I made the excellent decision to carry my shopping home in a backpack. Absolute agony.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,847 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Dont mean to brag, but you know that awful, awful leg cramp you'd sometimes get in your calf?
    Well I just went through 15/20 mins of that with my tummy... Complete with fever and retching(And a bit of sick to finish it off)
    I dunno lads, I really dont.. Least its in the past now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I'm tired of looking so hideous already, why can't I just be well now? I want to enjoy this weather...finally beginning to crack after a week of being cooped up inside. And passing mirrors.

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

Was watching the giro d'italia on eurosport, then my mother walks in, and that exact second some fat fecker in a Borat-style banana hammock runs in front of the cyclists, and then stays there for about 30 seconds, resulting in a very awkward silence :mad::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

You know you're bored and lonely when you start to think striking up a conversation with a girl, who you had a bit of a tiff with and haven't spoken to for 6 months, is a good idea.

Bad bantz.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I vote we rename Arrrrghhhh to "Wnolan's Secret Diary" then :pac:

Oooh! Can we? Can we? :P

Aaannnyway....

Ow... my eyes hurt so bad right now. The combination of the lighting of the Eurovision and staring at the Eurovision thread for the past 3 and a half hours was, in retrospect, a bad idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

You know you're bored and lonely when you start to think striking up a conversation with a girl, who you had a bit of a tiff with and haven't spoken to for 6 months, is a good idea.

Bad bantz.

Yeah definitely. A year in my case though.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Good idea: going out for a few drinks on a Saturday night.

Bad idea: hanging around with the young fella who gets high, leaves halfway through the gig, goes to another pub and spends 90 minutes trying to chat up a girl who's out for drinks with her mother, before eventually going to another late bar and trying his luck with every decent looking woman in the building and getting nowhere every time. That kid is going to need a serious talking to tomorrow! >_<

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Good idea: going out for a few drinks on a Saturday night.

Bad idea: hanging around with the young fella who gets high, leaves halfway through the gig, goes to another pub and spends 90 minutes trying to chat up a girl who's out for drinks with her mother, before eventually going to another late bar and trying his luck with every decent looking woman in the building and getting nowhere every time. That kid is going to need a serious talking to tomorrow! >_<

If you're talking about who I think you might be you might wanna take down that Bad idea part in case he sees it!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    If you're talking about who I think you might be you might wanna take down that Bad idea part in case he sees it!

He never posts on this forum. And if he lurks? Then he's saved me having to give out to him in person! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

Got stuff to buy but can't spend a penny until the NUIM exams results come out in case I need to pay for repeats! I'm 99% sure I passed but there's always that niggly "what if" at the back of your mind which keeps your wallet firmly shut and leaves the stuff you need in the shop :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Had a stupid argument with my boyfriend last night, and now we're barely talking. I'm an idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I wanna go out in the sun but my throat is killing me and a feel sick. Also, I have no money for food and I'm absolutely starving :/

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Oh god, I've screwed up badly! me and my stupid druken state has come back to bite me on my @ass :mad:

Prickly heat, I hate you.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

I feel like I should be somewhere else, but I don't know where. This uneasiness is perturbing.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

So vewy vewy ronery :(

I feel like I should be somewhere else, but I don't know where. This uneasiness is perturbing.

Perturbing is such a good word, you should be out and about, perturbing people with your vocabulary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

What a **** day and no one to talk to about it. So many things getting me down lately. Summer sucks, I want to go back to college.

I've hit a new low... I just edited a Wikipedia page... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I've hit a new low... I just edited a Wikipedia page... :(

Sorry, I must have missed the link here...

flyswatter wrote: »
    Sorry, I must have missed the link here...

I'm so bored I spent 30 minutes editing a Wikipedia page about Ireland's Eurovision entries...

Soz, I probably could have made that clearer originally. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

A few days ago I was looking at people complaining about the heat at night thinking "it can't be that bad, stop whinging".

Oh god. I just want to sleep. I feel horrible. I want rain :(

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭EI_Flyboy

Cydoniac wrote: »
    A few days ago I was looking at people complaining about the heat at night thinking "it can't be that bad, stop whinging".

Oh god. I just want to sleep. I feel horrible. I want rain :(

Get a fan, turn on and point it at your head. Even a small one will do. No fan? SOOL

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Why are some people so bloody hard to read? It's so irksome and it's making me feel a little dejected.

Ha, I just realised it's totally hypocritical of me to think that. Oh well.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Ipad won't connect to WIFI at home with past two days. I NEED my fix of Draw Something!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

That was so hard :(

• Advertisement

Aaaaaand with that C&H reached a new low.

*sighs*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement