Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    No, now it's Bear Grylls.....

I just discovered that Bear Grylls live on a barge, and it really doesn't surprise me.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

Moving home today, thought it was tomorrow :confused:, I think I may just fúck everything into the biggest bin bags I can find now and let it be lucky! :mad:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I just discovered that Bear Grylls live on a barge, and it really doesn't surprise me.

I just discovered he was born in Northern Ireland! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Funds are running low, the job front isn't looking overly promising...

Grrr....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

I was 1.2% off an A for a module. If anybody needs me I'll be in the bath-tub, searing my flesh off with a sponge, screaming FAAAAILLLLURRREEE.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

I was 1.2% off an A for a module. If anybody needs me I'll be in the bath-tub, searing my flesh off with a sponge, screaming FAAAAILLLLURRREEE.

I'd imagine a loofah would be slightly more effective :P Seriously though, that's shít.

I'd imagine a loofah would be slightly more effective :P Seriously though, that's shít.

Who knows what evil could be worked with a sponge in the posession of a man so bitter as I perfectexampleofawkwardphrasingwhichprobablymarkedmedown.

He might put an A on the transcript for a larf though, since it's such a small amount, but I'm happy either way. I'm also visciously compettitive and neurotic either way too.

Who knows what evil could be worked with a sponge in the posession of a man so bitter as I perfectexampleofawkwardphrasingwhichprobablymarkedmedown.

He might put an A on the transcript for a larf though, since it's such a small amount, but I'm happy either way. I'm also visciously compettitive and neurotic either way too.

Send him a nicely worded email pleading your case and casually mention that you think Paul Auster is the greatest person ever. That should bump you up a few percent!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

A student of mine quit today, while I had to reschedule another student (who's lessons are ending after the jc anyway), who, surprise surprise, wasn't available any other time. I now have no income whatsoever :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

I would end up dying sick the day before my last exam wouldnt I? :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭Richard

I just discovered he was born in Northern Ireland! :confused:

When I watched the episode of his TV programme where he was apparently roughing it somewhere in the Wesht, he said "I was born in Ireland", implying he grew up in a rugged environment.

He grew up in Donaghadee, on North Down's "Gold Coast". It was hardly slumming it!

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Being driven mad by study, mainly cos I've left it all to the last minute and there's far too much to do. Grrrr

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I hate holidays.

I'm just totally directionless and unmotivated to do anything. I had all these plans to learn Javascript, learn guitar, make demo tapes and send them out to radio stations...

But instead, I'm just sitting here, aimlessly browsing the internet, and not even properly browsing, I spend half the day just staring at the notification thing on facebook willing it to go to (1), or hitting F5 constantly on the My Threads page waiting for something to happen.

It's been a week and a half, and already I need out of here. I need something, ANYTHING, to actually make getting up in the morning worthwhile.

[/overdramatic rant]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I hate talking to people who are constantly using txtspk. It's not that I've a huge problem with it, it's just that it feels weird when I'm typing correctly and they've the likes of "owz u?"

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

I hate holidays.

I'm just totally directionless and unmotivated to do anything. I had all these plans to learn Javascript, learn guitar, make demo tapes and send them out to radio stations...

But instead, I'm just sitting here, aimlessly browsing the internet, and not even properly browsing, I spend half the day just staring at the notification thing on facebook willing it to go to (1), or hitting F5 constantly on the My Threads page waiting for something to happen.

It's been a week and a half, and already I need out of here. I need something, ANYTHING, to actually make getting up in the morning worthwhile.

[/overdramatic rant]

I don't mean this as a dig at you personally but this just infuriates me. It's you who's choosing to sit in front of that computer, no one's forcing you to. If you want to learn guitar, get off your ass and learn guitar! You control your actions, don't just come on here and complain, do something about it. Get a start on those demo tapes, make your day worthwhile. So many people would kill to be in your position, if you can't do anything better than browse the internet all day then there's something drastically wrong. You have to be the one who makes these things happen, no one else is gonna do them for you.

Rant over:o

I don't mean this as a dig at you personally but this just infuriates me. It's you who's choosing to sit in front of that computer, no one's forcing you to. If you want to learn guitar, get off your ass and learn guitar! You control your actions, don't just come on here and complain, do something about it. Get a start on those demo tapes, make your day worthwhile. So many people would kill to be in your position, if you can't do anything better than browse the internet all day then there's something drastically wrong. You have to be the one who makes these things happen, no one else is gonna do them for you.

Rant over:o

That's where the whole "directionless and unmotivated" part comes in. ;)

And I'm painfully aware it's my own fault.

And the only reason I complain here is to try and motivate myself by getting these thoughts out of my head. Some people have a diary, I have argh! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

I vote we rename Arrrrghhhh to "Wnolan's Secret Diary" then :pac:

Please don't hurt me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

Got my final piano exam (grade 8) on Tuesday and I DO NOT know my pieces... Can't even concentrate on them properly til Friday due to college exams going on til then. Long aul trek of a weekend I'm in for now :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

I've had a cold for exactly one month now.

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh-CHOO!! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I burnt my tongue badly on tea :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

You control your actions
    or do you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Davidius wrote: »
    or do you?

boingboing.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,842 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Im not right atm.. Think im the verge of a mental breakdown or something..
    Im not good.. Not good at all...

• Registered Users Posts: 43 rtunes

deise_girl wrote: »
    Im not right atm.. Think im the verge of a mental breakdown or something..
    Im not good.. Not good at all...

The heat does do funny stuff to your head....breath in and relax:)

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Having such a crap day. Everything is going wrong! Had only 40 euro left and went to go buy drink for tonight. Bough drink and my friend was putting her drink in her bag and a man came up and asked did we lose money we obviously said no. Then not even 2 minutes later realised I had actually lost 20 euroo. GRRRRRRRR! So broke now and all I have is bulmers to drawn my sorrows. Man I'm Tesco paul street if you're reading thingN may I have it back? :L

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Oh dear jesus, I apologise for the spelling errors.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Oh lordy, I am so sick. I was out last night, had my naggin and my McDonald's, all grand. Woke up this morning feeling ill, assumed it was from the drink, got sick, felt better, back to bed. Up again an hour later sick again, so now I know it's not the drink. I've gotten sick 5 times in the last 3 hours, it's horrible.:( I haven't been this sick in years.:(

There's all this strange white, fluffy pollen-y stuff floating around my garden and it's making my eyes water uncontrollably. I've taken an antihistamine and it's done nothing. I just want to sit in the sun and read. Is that too much to ask, nature gods?! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

_meehan_ wrote: »
    Oh lordy, I am so sick. I was out last night, had my naggin and my McDonald's, all grand. Woke up this morning feeling ill, assumed it was from the drink, got sick, felt better, back to bed. Up again an hour later sick again, so now I know it's not the drink. I've gotten sick 5 times in the last 3 hours, it's horrible.:( I haven't been this sick in years.:(

We're all dying :( Some sh*tty bug going around campus a fink. I'm dyin with a chest infection/cold.

Arrrrrrrrgggghhh... housemates. Now ex housemates being twats. Debating if I be evil and mean to them...

• Advertisement

Having to use my window as a make-shift lightbox is gibbin' me no end of ire, and that's the long and the short of it b'y.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement