Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Argh, the left mouse button on my mouse is starting to screw up on me :mad: I really don't feel like spending €40+ for a suitable replacement, but I'll have to get it sorted soon before the button becomes completely non-functional :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,386 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Gah my ex/its complicated keeps just butting into my life in ways he has no right to.I'm just soooo frustrated!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Damn, made a stupid mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

My feelings are all vague, conflicting and don't mean very much. Also, general exam grievances. Bleh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Moving is just so much effort and so much havoc that is un needed. I have the dilemma though, move or starve :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Moving is just so much effort and so much havoc that is un needed. I have the dilemma though, move or starve :pac:

Well there's no chance that you, of all people, are going to let themselves starve!:pac:

Obligatory arrgh: kinda bored of the library now.

I've been having the same problem all day. So hungry, but so so lazy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

_meehan_ wrote: »
    Well there's no chance that you, of all people, are going to let themselves starve!:pac:

Obligatory arrgh: kinda bored of the library now.

I got too hungry :pac: Caved and walked to Tesco to get me a pizza NOM :D
    Worth it.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Gah! Packing suuuuccckkkkssss!

Gah! UnPacking suuuuccckkkkssss!

Tried to cook my own dinner for once. It did not go well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

According to my mother's professional opinion, I have chicken pox. Except she's not sure whether I had them before (top-notch parenting there Mother) so we don't know for sure. But this is surreal...kinda a relief because I was fully sure I was having a serious stress-induced bout of acne but wow...chicken pox. Who gets chicken pox at this age? Crazy...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Slow Show wrote: »
    According to my mother's professional opinion, I have chicken pox. Except she's not sure whether I had them before (top-notch parenting there Mother) so we don't know for sure. But this is surreal...kinda a relief because I was fully sure I was having a serious stress-induced bout of acne but wow...chicken pox. Who gets chicken pox at this age? Crazy...
    Surely one of you would know if you have chicken pox before or not? It not something that's easy to forget

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Is your mom organising playdates with all the neighbour children as we speak?

Ah yes, I also remember the time I first tried baby formula...almost as big a moment for me as the time I said my first word. I remember like it was yesterday...

My mother, on the other hand, has no excuse. But to her credit, she knows that at least one of me or my twin brother got it, so errr...yeah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Ah yes, I also remember the time I first tried baby formula...almost as big a moment for me as the time I said my first word. I remember like it was yesterday...

it was yesterday!

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Ah here now, whats Facebook playing at with you being able to see when people have read your messages. I ignore everyone 90% of the time :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Ah here now, whats Facebook playing at with you being able to see when people have read your messages. I ignore everyone 90% of the time :(

???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Hate facebook these days.

Thank this post if you hate cancer <3

Namlub wrote: »
    Hate facebook these days.

Keep scrolling if you have no heart </3

???

On Facebook chat now when someone has read what you have sent them, it comes up as "seen at 01:05" or whatever time it was read.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

On Facebook chat now when someone has read what you have sent them, it comes up as "seen at 01:05" or whatever time it was read.

That's crap! I often just read but ignore messages, and reply when the humour takes me!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Namlub wrote: »
    Nah, cancer's sound.

On a 10 minute break from a first aid course. I got three hours sleep last night and this is only for 4. more hours :(

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

On a 10 minute break from a first aid course. I got three hours sleep last night and this is only for 4. more hours :(

Fix me leg will ya!

I think I got caught by a Go Safe van >_<
    (think because im not sure if I was over the limit or not)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,841 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

While procrastinating I have realised my true dilemma with studying.
    I just dunno how. Like Ive never studied for anything more than 2 days in advance, ever! And generally if I study 2 days before I dont act try so I end up knowing nothing.. But cramming night before is all I know.. You try to learn everything you can in as short a time as you can and the stress of it all sticks the info to you
    But with over a week to go, I dunno how to know how much I should be doing, what I should be doing... Or basically anything :confused:
    Oh study, Y U SO CRAY CRAY?!

Ah lads... All I've done since arriving home on Thursday evening is eat junk food. Today alone, I've eaten 3 wagon wheels, packet of tayto, bag of malteasers, a Turkish bar and a huge scoop of chocolate fudge ice-cream.

:(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Jay P wrote: »
    My feelings are all vague, conflicting and don't mean very much. Also, general exam grievances. Bleh.

And this, my friends, is how you sum up a 6,800 post thread in one brief message! :pac:

But also *man-hugs* for everyone.

Hey deise, I was like that myself for a fair period at the start of this year but after Christmas I discovered what worked for me. Make nice notes! Seriously...I know everyone has different ways of studying but for me it was taking out a nice fresh refill pad (if you're ever in Easons or wherever, get an Oxford refill pad...just get it. Yes, yes, it costs about twice as much as a normal pad but it's actually a pleasure to right on.../nerd), a few good different-coloured pens and making out my own notes on whatever it is I'm trying to study. Then I slot them into a folder, it's kinda nice seeing the papers accumulate in your folder tbh. That killed my laziness thankfully, I dunno what I'll do next year though when I've actually made notes on everything, could be my demise. :pac:

Anyway, so I am now in quarantine for the foreseeable future (expect a huge increase in my post count, I've already volunteered my maths skillz to the JCers). Which means that I am effectively on summer holidays. And in a great deal of discomfort -_-...also I miss my summer tests, which one would expect to evoke a response of the 'yaaaah' variety but I've been studying for these tests. Damn. Also I just realised I'm gonna miss the Leaving Certs last week in school...that's quite sad tbh :/ AND I lose out on money what with not being able to work for at least next weekend...and I was forecast to have extra hours next weekend. WHY LIFE, WHY MUST YOU BE SO UNFAIR? *cries*

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

I wish life had a save option like Pokémon. So you could just go back to the last point where you saved and and redo **** differently.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

I wish life had a save option like Pokémon. So you could just go back to the last point where you saved and and redo **** differently.
    That'd lead to two outcomes in my book, either "****, why didn't I save before doing that?" or ****ing up, loading back and finding yourself a few ages in the past.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement