Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,386 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I ate a choclate bunny and now I feel so sick!

Bleargh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

2000 posts! Congratulations :P *automatic thank*

(I had to check that you hadn't made any other posts since to make sure that was actually number 2000, and you also have 2.000 posts per day! WOOOOO!)
    Ha didn't even know I was close to that number!

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

So I went to the dentist today, looking forward to getting what I thought was a simple matter of cleaning my otherwise fine teeth.

Instead I was informed I have a baby tooth instead of an adult one.

So now I enter the dark, expensive world of orthodontistry, wah :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,386 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

So I went to the dentist today, looking forward to getting what I thought was a simple matter of cleaning my otherwise fine teeth.

Eurgh that sucks!

I've got two baby teeth but they say they'll probably be there for years and years so theres no point in messing around with them.

Is this what eternal youth feels like?:P

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Eurgh that sucks!

I've got two baby teeth but they say they'll probably be there for years and years so theres no point in messing around with them.

Is this what eternal youth feels like?:P

Yes but you still get grown up responsibilites
    And wrinkles

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

HAH! Now you know what it feels like :pac:

TY Night tomorrow - obligated to go but I really don't want to :(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

SChique00 wrote: »
    TY Night tomorrow - obligated to go but I really don't want to :(

Then don't. I stopped going to school functions in 2nd year when I realised that they were pointless. The only reason I went to my 6th year awards night was because a genuinely scary bastard of a teacher threatened me with what would happen if I didn't go. :pac:

Argh: I'm packing to leave tomorrow. Back to the parents house for 3 and half loooong looooong months. 15 miles from everywhere. 30 miles from friends. No car. No job. Shít internet. Roll on August. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

So... after at least 4 years*, I still don't know the prefix for my phone number... how is that even possible? Looks like I need to go into O'Mahonys tomorrow to get that sorted before I end up losing out on the book I ordered, and the deposit >_>

*I can't remember how long it has been since I get that number, but I'm fairly sure it's more than 4 years :|

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

there's chewing gum all over my bed and I'm tired :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

M&S* wrote: »
    there's chewing gum all over my bed and I'm tired :(

You can't just let it at that! How in the name of Jaysus did that happen? :pac:

Gah! Packing suuuuccckkkkssss!

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Gah, why did I agree to go out tonight? I hate nightclubs.

wnolan1992 wrote: »

Fell asleep with chewing gum in my mouth :( It made such a mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Think I'm getting sick :(
    Haven't been sick ALL YEAR, and my body decides the week before graduation is a good time?!

Fell asleep with chewing gum in my mouth :( It made such a mess.

How does someone even do that!!?? O_o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Not sure if I want my DSLR anymore, but can't do anything. I'd feel horrible telling my parents.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

feeling your pain.. haven't even started yet and we're getting kicked out tommorrow morning and my room is sucha disgrace. Cans and fags all over the place from last night and my clothes all over the floor ad my sink is clogged up with plastic forks, sick and straws and everything else bleeeeeeeeh..

Hasn't actually hit me yet though that I'm leaving. Probably won't hit me either until I get home.

feeling your pain.. haven't even started yet and we're getting kicked out tommorrow morning and my room is sucha disgrace. Cans and fags all over the place from last night and my clothes all over the floor ad my sink is clogged up with plastic forks, sick and straws and everything else bleeeeeeeeh..

This makes me feel slightly better. I'm virtually all packed now, just gotta transport everything downstairs to the car when my Dad comes in an hour. :)

Although there is a fridge full of food left from the girls that I have to either throw out, eat, or pack and take with me. :P

Hasn't actually hit me yet though that I'm leaving. Probably won't hit me either until I get home.

This is me too. I remember after first year when I moved out it didn't hit me until the next day... and that time I was relatively happy to be going home... unlike today.... :\

How does someone even do that!!?? O_o

Because I forgot I even had it in my mouth, was tired and under the influence? :pac:

Because I forgot I even had it in my mouth, was tired and under the influence? :pac:

Im just gonna stick with weirdo :pac:

• Advertisement

*inuendo OVERLOAD!*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Have a tummy bug :( Saaaaaaaadface! :(

Im just gonna stick with weirdo :pac:
    *inuendo OVERLOAD!*

Unfair!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

I just got some horrible news. :`(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Had dinner at one, my brain and stomach have forgotten this fact and I now want dinner again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I actually don't know how I'm going to get through today. Feeling somewhat sick but it's not the kind of sickness I've ever experienced before. Bleeeeh only posting this so I can delay getting out of bed for another minute. C'mon six o'clock, hurry uuuup.

On the not-so-negative side I don't make half as many retarded mistakes at work anymore and my scary manager was either in a very good mood yesterday or decided to be less scary and intimidating. Yay.

*dies*

Being repeatedly let down by someone you care about is tough going! :(

My internet is too slow to post a status on facebook.....

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

I shouldn't be left alone with my thoughts :(

• Advertisement

I shouldn't be left alone with my thoughts :(

Wazzup with ya? :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement