Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Think this is the first exam I've had in college where I'm worried about not getting an A. Better than worrying about failing it but still, stresssss.

#smartpeoplesproblems

:\

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I'm really not feeling very confidant about my exam tomorrow, or the one on Tuesday.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

_meehan_ wrote: »
    I'm really not feeling very confidant about my exam tomorrow, or the one on Tuesday.:(

I just dont wanna learn any of it tbh. None of it is sinking in and my head is fried and I've hit a 'I just wanna watch movies all day' stage. Bloody Psychology :( I have no clue what to do or where to look for any of it. Blllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh. Binge eating ftw!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Fooking soccer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I just dont wanna learn any of it tbh. None of it is sinking in and my head is fried and I've hit a 'I just wanna watch movies all day' stage. Bloody Psychology :( I have no clue what to do or where to look for any of it. Blllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh. Binge eating ftw!

Go on to BB -->AP1149 -->Content -->Lectures -->Podcasts ftw!

Also, he's put a load of links in a folder called Exam Tips...on Facebook we reckon something about gene/environment correlation (nature vs nurture) will come up in the essays...it would want to come up anyway cos I don't really know anything else!:pac:

I'm starting to get really drowsy now.

Also, I couldn't study for ages cos there were big groups of lads all huddled around laptops dispersed throughout the reading room, and they were all getting very excited over the soccer! It was hilarious really, the whole room was knotted, but I got no work done in that time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

last exam tomorrow and not bothered studying for it coz i'm way too excited for the after-exam celebrations for the week.
    Why do I do this to myself.....

Need to find motivation.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

Just watched Batman Begins instead of study, even though I still have 2 more exams this week. 2 hours and 20 minutes, on a film I've seen about 5 times...! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

_meehan_ wrote: »
    Go on to BB -->AP1149 -->Content -->Lectures -->Podcasts ftw!

Also, he's put a load of links in a folder called Exam Tips...on Facebook we reckon something about gene/environment correlation (nature vs nurture) will come up in the essays...it would want to come up anyway cos I don't really know anything else!:pac:

I'm starting to get really drowsy now.

Also, I couldn't study for ages cos there were big groups of lads all huddled around laptops dispersed throughout the reading room, and they were all getting very excited over the soccer! It was hilarious really, the whole room was knotted, but I got no work done in that time!

Right, must try cram that then. I have the most awful headache right now and I feel awful. This is not good! :( Tooooo much going on and super duper duper stressed!! This is not coool! Why is Psych the one that always stresses us the most? :P I've sent himself off to get me binge food. Hopefully I'll feel better after that! Eeeeeeeek :(

Ah jaysus lads, I've spent the last hour cleaning my room. I've an exam at 9am that I'm going to fail, why am I NOT STUDYING?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    #smartpeoplesproblems

:\

Its alright, its arts :P

My arrgghh is that I got wind-burnt (burned?) today >.<

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 DidItOnEm

In the last few months , so many young people I know have died. It's too sad :(

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Loneliness, please go die.

best laid plans have gone awry.

Again.

Why does this sh't always happen just when things are starting to look good? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

I have an overwhelming urge to tell someone something (good) but I can't 'cause i don't know them all that well and I think it would make me seem pretty strange. Damn you social norms and the feelings you force me to repress!

Wasted 9 good hours doing absolutely nothing, need to make myself study!

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

I'm dreading turning 18, I have no idea why. Bleugh!

I have no idea what's wrong with me. I don't want to go out. I don't want to stay in. I don't want to eat. Yet I'm hungry.

Blleuugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

I have no idea what's wrong with me. I don't want to go out. I don't want to stay in. I don't want to eat. Yet I'm hungry.

Blleuugh.

Sounds like constipation.

Could be diealtreda. I get it a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Had taco fries at lunch, I feel about ten stone heavier. Bleh.

Also I lost my retainer. I am so cool.

• Advertisement

Thankfully no, not that.
    Palytoxin wrote: »
    Could be diealtreda. I get it a lot.

I am not amused.

Trust me, it's a real disease! I'm suffering as we speak, lying on the table, massive pile of plates and food on one side, massive pile of notes on the other, be here since about 12 today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Under waaaaaaay too much pressure and stress at the moment. Really need these two weeks to just be over so at least I won't have to worry about school for a whole three months. Don't know why I'm so bothered about these summer tests, they obviously don't count for anything...and I know I'd actually probably do graaaand if I just walked in tomorrow and had to do them, but I'm still so stressed about that and work and everything about my life today. Lolzzz if I don't sort myself out soon I'm gonna be some mess next year...

Right, I'll sleep and tomorrow will be a better day. It'll be grand.

Thankfully no, not that.

It was meant as nothing more than a comical medical deducement.

Ha ha, deuce.

Poopy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Just pulled back the covers to get into bed and found a spider wandering around. He's been safely relocated to the opposite end of the house, but I'm still not entirely happy with the situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

This exam tomorrow is not gonna go well.

If only I had magic powers of some kind, then I could kazaam somebody into my life. All the fairy skulls and vampire fangs I've collected are going to waste.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

All the fairy skulls and vampire fangs I've collected are going to waste.

You need a cauldron, some mandrake root and a full moon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Aoifey! wrote: »
    This exam tomorrow is not gonna go well.

This.

Exam in 7 hours. I've been home from work for four, I'm only starting to study now. Why is everything so distracting?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

I have nearly 30 lectures to go through tomorrow before my exam on Wednesday morning. I wasn't meant to be awake past 11:30.

image0013237037005771w1d5p.jpg

Looks about right...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement